NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gavony - Curse of Crussebourg - invisible wall

For some reason, an invisible wall appeared where I'm standing after I move on 2 second gate as i go to the third gate. I tried to abandon the mission but again the wall is there. 2 times in a row.

Comments

• Options
    stenislaustenislau Posts: 22

I just tried for the third time and again the wall is there, interesting since I have done this quest an hour or so ago and it was just fine, now this wall is there. 😡

• Options

In week one the wall was there 5 out of 6 times for me. After grouping I switched to solo to see if it would start a new instance. Try switching characters to get rid of the old instance, that might work too.

Now we know about the glass ceiling and the glass walls. Where is the glass cannon?

• Options
    stenislaustenislau Posts: 22

Yes, I switched loadouts then switched back to my mind mage loadout, I was able to pass that glass wall. Thanks

• Options

Same problem here. Happens during the "Journey Deeper Into Crussebourg" step, right after the High Shaman "curses" you and Nani says he just taught her the spell.

• Options
    zyfoud1zyfoud1 Posts: 38

I had on run where I got this after stopping to fight a couple of legendary encounters, then another where the wall never even appeared on my minimap from the start until I reached it. No idea what triggers this wall. Even when it did work I got strange quest markers after this point in the level pointing backwards.

• Options
    gormenghast1gormenghast1 Posts: 40

Happened to me too. I noticed that the waypoints mess up when the World Enchantment "Necromantic Aura" procs on the village elders that the quest requires to kill. A bit further the invisible wall was there and I had to restart the ordeal (again on master difficulty, which ended too with an abandon because of the same invisible wall).

Changed the setting on a difficulty level where Necromantic Aura was not active and the wall wasn't there anymore.