NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bugs and more Bugs anywhere

Hello everyone, I would like to open this post to open a discussion about the fixes. Yesterday day 15 you have supposedly fixed many things, 
but the thing is that many new bugs have appeared when doing this. Many of the cards no longer work properly.

Examples:
Homarid Shaman. No longer draw a spell

It does the ability to constantly freeze as if you were summoning it over and over again.

Magnetic Pulse.
(Here I have laughed a lot because it seems that the programmer was drunk since) the letter has to attract the enemies to the center and root
but instead it takes them even further away, besides that you can no longer point where to use it

Dark Gamble. If you are not hitting it does not give you the mana in time.

Other points to look at are, the daily missions of Lands, many of them of killing 100 enemies are never completed and you can exterminate with everything 
that this will not do anything.

Does it cost you a lot to change the color of the players of your same party on the map? all green friends or not in a group or not all green without 
being able to differentiate between your friends.

Many of the maps are very poorly rendered, Tolaria and Tazeem are some of them where the fps drops from 60 to 15 in some areas although there are no enemies.

The utility of the Verserker`s sleap geomancer, almost never jumps in the indicated location, stays in the middle as if an invisible wall stopped you cold.

Beastcoller, secondary Rending Throw, a lot of the time it doesn't hit enemies.

Well there are many more besides many Squirmish that do not work.

Please don't break the game don't make people stop playing a good game and die from bad programming.

Comments

• Options
    tygalt#6787 tygalt Posts: 11

You should always keep in mind that the game is still in beta and also F2p, so the budget available will not be very high.

Personally, I really like the game and I can live with a few mistakes :).

Conclusion: good work Magic Team!

• Options
    gygax#5143 gygax Posts: 19

F2P gives them the freedom to move forward slowly, yeah that seems ok. But to take steps backwards thats something else. If its cash they need just open up the market, costumes, emotes, mounts, decorations for realm, quality of life changes, spell effects, the list for printing free money goes on and on.

• Options
    shaggyausten88shaggyausten88 Posts: 15

Na they have enough money from neverwinter.... also if they have experience why they making soooo many simple mistakes.?

• Options
    biplexbiplex Posts: 47

it looks like people fixing bugs do not know much about the codebase and how this game works internally. Looks like development was taken over from one team, then moved to new team with little experience. And they are lacking internal testers.