NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't Save Any Outfit With The Other Gender's Body Types

I've been seeing thread after thread go completely ignored in the actual technical issues forum, so I figured maybe it was time to move elsewhere and see if someone from Cryptic will at least acknowledge the problem.

As the title says, I cannot change body types on my character at the tailor. Period. I've tried buying a new costume slot and starting blank. I've tried changing the body type, then unequipping and re-equipping all costume pieces. I've tried removing all costume pieces that can be removed, then clicking on literally every possible option under the "Usable" filter for any slot that is required to have something equipped. I've tried creating two brand new characters and testing both. In all of the above scenarios, the "Save Outfit" button is grayed out if I try to change the body type, and says "You cannot save a costume with locked or unowned parts".

I know I'm not the only person having this issue, and it was an issue from day one of the "beta".

Comments

• Options

The support here is atrocious. I can't get a simple answer from anyone here on the forums, or by submitting support cases, for the multiple problems I've had with this game since it launched.

• Options

Still happening. I tried opening support cases, but I'm just being told over and over again to post on the forums, which I've already done in two different places now.