NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weekly Reset bugged

I've had my weekly reset for planar mana bugged for the past 3 days. Every time I log on, it says that it will reset in 22 hours.

Comments

• Options
    catweazle1969catweazle1969 Posts: 6

Same here, weekly reset was only for blue planar mana, rest is 15k/15k still.

• Options

Same here only green has a reset.

Every other color still 15K of 15K without a timer.

• Options
    catweazle1969catweazle1969 Posts: 6

Now was resetted, either a timing problem, or help from support, or 5th relogin ;-)

• Options
    beleren#8232 beleren Posts: 66
    edited May 2021

This is still horribly bugged. My Planar Mana cap clearly showed it would reset in 16 hours when I logged off last night only for me to log in today and have it say it will reset in 18 hours... Either at some point they intended for the weekly reset to happen on Mondays rather than Tuesdays, as is the case with most games for whatever reason, and simply forgot that they changed their minds leaving the old timer in place or it's just another one of the myriad of bugs plaguing the game. I know it's "Open Beta" and all but it's really a hot mess rn.

On a somewhat related note, wth do we even have a Planar Mana cap at all? It's an incredibly poor design choice that's shortsighted and will cause players to quit the game out of frustration.

• Options

Same happened to me. It usually resets on Tuesdays, but on Sunday appeared as if it would reset yesterday, which it did not. Not a problem for me since I was already used to the cap being reset on Tuesdays, but it may be confusing and frustrating for newer players