NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tolaria Daily Quest Parameters Not Clear

So for today, my daily in Tolaria is "Complete 1 Tolaria Story Mission while defeating enemies affected by Control effects..." which is obviously unclear because it does not list the quantity needed for completion. Perhaps the wording could be changed to "Defeat foes affected by Control effects in any Tolaria Story Mission 0/30" - (0/30 as an example). As you can see, it is a shorter line of text and would fit in with nothing being cutoff or unclear.

• Complete 1 Tolaria Story Mission while defeating enemies affected by Control effects...
  • Defeat foes affected by Control effects in any Tolaria Story Mission 0/30

In any case, has anyone completed this and how many do I have to defeat? I ran through The Forbidden Vault as a Geomancer using a blue and green deck while only defeating enemies under the effects of the following spells and I didn't complete it or see any notification for progress: Sleep, Chronosphere, Icicle, Tidal Wave, Elven Assailment, and Choking Overgrowth, then used Tornado, Psionic Shatter or the Geomancer's Secondary ability along with melee to defeat enemies. If anyone has a better strategy, I'm open to it.

Comments