NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Saprolings Buff? creature 1 vs many buffs? explain please.

xkevxxkevx Posts: 35
edited March 2021 in Spells

Hello, so I've been building a healing/beast build the last few days I have been playing and I had some questions I was hoping some of you may know.

Using the greenwarden *(near by allied saplings gain 1/1) does this include saprolings created from other methods such as *cloak of seeds, and the saprolings created when playing the greenwarden card again when already in play (3 more)?. I am wondering because if all saprolings get this buff then perhaps my 2nd question will be awnsered as well. Using Slayers Plate *when casting secondary, your weakest creature gets +4/+2, I am now wonder if I have my 5 saprolings from the kicked Saproling swarm card, then using cloak of seeds I gain 5 more saprolings and also the 3 from replaying the greenwarden card *total 13* - Now when casting secondary because my weakest creature is technocally all 13 of the saprolings do they all get buffed, or does the game randomly pick 1 of them, or are other saprolings not as strong as others created as ive mentioned. Sorry its a pretty focused question haha, tried testing but theres so many saprolings running aroiund its hard to keep track of whats getting damaged or doing damage. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    xkevxxkevx Posts: 35
    edited March 2021

Some "creature" cards cast more then 1. So im not sure if your weakest creature means 1 from the group you spawned or all.

• Options

All saprolings should be getting the buff. by weakest creature I assume if there is a tie it picks one at random. Just as an aside spells or creatures that summon multiple are counted as individual creatures

• Options
    kauldkauld Posts: 88

I also run 13 saprolings that I buff. I am fairly certain only a single saproling would receive the +4/+2.

• Options

ALL saprolings will receive the +1/+1 from the Greenwarden's aura, but only one will get the +4/+2 from the Slayer's Plate.

• Options
    nath#9170 nath Posts: 233

I'm still not sure about the saprolings from Cloak of Seeds, because although they look and act like saprolings, they have no art for their icon, and hovering over it says "One With Nature" instead of showing saproling stats.

They also last forever instead of 30 seconds. 👀