NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No trading? Wow...not a game for groups of friends/family.

edited March 2021 in Economy

Most of my gaming experience has been getting help and helping others progress. Trading is the biggest part of that. If trading is not allowed, its just a bunch of players at different points unable to help eachother. I wont be recommending this game to my groups/guilds in other games like neverwinter.

Comments

• Options

I really like the gameplay, but the social aspect is lacking, like... really hard, I convinced 2 friends to play with me and is frustrating not being able to trade with then. I'm a necromancer and they are an geomancer and a beastmaste. I'm focusing on sacrificing my creatures to deal damage and would be really cool to trade with then my healing and extra red potency gear. Saddly the game feels like a solo experience.

• Options

I also expected more from the game...

• Options
    zraczrac Posts: 28

There is a way of trading via the broke. but meh that is bleaaaaaa! All the gear you pick up is used to upgrade said gear. also kinda meh. Wish we could trade cards that would be super neat.

• Options

One word: GOLDSELLERS

Don't like it much too, but it's an understandable omission for a beta that is supposed to not wipe our characters.

• Options

Ah, right. RMT is a thing. Probably we can trade post open beta?

• Options
    lord#3751 lord Posts: 47

The moment you allow trading, the players stop playing the game and start playing other people dumber than them in the game, until those who are smarter than the developers eventually talk or get caught and the entire game is ruined with the discovery of the abuses.

Every game designed with economy will always have the economy be a game in itself.

• Options
    daedylusdaedylus Posts: 7

I mean yeah, sure, but it also has the benefit of the rest of us can actually get cards we want that other people don't, fill out out our decks and play the game. Why do I care if some guy accumulates a billion gold doing stuff I completely ignore and I get to go back to actually playing how I want?

Instead we have the current iteration where, if you want to play with a card that isn't in the handful of pre-allocated build slots, tough crap. Since the beta started, I've played daily and gotten one single new spell in the entire time outside of those granted for quests. Which tells me I'll realistically never get to play a custom deck that I want, and I might as well quit now instead of worrying about fixing "the economy"

• Options
    sargeriassargerias Posts: 81

You can trade via Auction house. Everything else is only promoting chineese Moneyfarmers and i realy dont want those in any Game anymore.

• Options
    gathor#7427 gathor Posts: 112

Don't be rascist... there are also japanese "moneyfarmers" 😂

• Options

Ok lets say Multinational "Moneyfarmers" but those are a Pest nontheless.

• Options

Ok lets say Multinational "Moneyfarmers" but those a are a pest nontheless.