Install Arc
Options

Weekly Costume Contest Schedule

2»

Comments

• Options
    forutnefireforutnefire Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    just checked on it for as much as I could--what with the horrible disconnects. SODLAG is up in the MotD at the bottom.
    ~ Flare@Lectrohm (In-Game)

voos2b.jpg
    Flare's guide to hosting and judging costume contests!
    (link under construction)
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    2uskity.png

Take this as an allusion to the next Iron Wolves CC!
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    captaincasauboncaptaincasaubon Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Modus Illuminati would like to reserve the 7:30 PM ST slot on Sunday. This will be a move from our regular 2 PM ST Sunday slot.

For May 18th, we will continue as before at 2 PM, then the following Sunday (May 25th) move to 7:30 PM ST.

If you have any questions send in-game mail to @casaubon (i'm on Rakka, Millennium City Falcon, Craftsman or Seuxda lately...)

Thanks in advance.
    Play Hard!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Casaubon ~
  • Options
    captaincasauboncaptaincasaubon Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Modus Illuminati has officially formed an alliance with Paragon Dawn SG.

Can the mods/admins update the MOTD to reflect that the CC is combined SG's?

We are unofficially calling the alliance Illuminati Dawn, but you can post however you need to in the MOTD.

Thanks for your support.
    Play Hard!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Casaubon ~
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The Summerstone Sisterhood would like to extend an invitation to all regarding the upcoming event!

The Cosmic Key Event - 2014 is your chance to win some great prizes!!

Don't miss out! Check it out here:

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=273831

2PM ST, 21st of June @ MC PH! Don't miss out!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello ........we (SoDLaG) have changed our CC time from 8:45 pm to 7pm (every Thursday). Volt changed it in-game for us. Can we have it changed here too please? :smile:

I noticed that Flare has something at the same time on the OP here on the forums. Is that out of date 'cause it's not on the in-game schedule at that time?
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    p0temk1np0temk1n Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's out of date because I'm not here terribly often. Changes have been made.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[thread=139701]My old, old guide for Ego Blades. Updated for On: Alert.[/thread]
    [thread=154211]The Costume Contest Schedule. Stay up-to-date without having to log in![/thread]
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Hey, everyone, big family crisis has erupted that requires my full attention. If I am online, it will be sporadically. I'm not sure when/if it will be resolved, but I'll let you know.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[thread=139701]My old, old guide for Ego Blades. Updated for On: Alert.[/thread]
    [thread=154211]The Costume Contest Schedule. Stay up-to-date without having to log in![/thread]
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,094 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2014
    Removed a bunch of posts. This is a thread for Costume Contest schedules, make a new thread if you want to discuss other topics.
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    From what I've heard it's been added to the custom channels schedule already, but Fate will be hosting CCs on Wednesday at 6:30 pm ST.
  • Options
    Well, looks like I can't just edit the front post anymore, so I have to make a new one. Without further ado:

Monday
    Volt at 8:30pm

Tuesday
    Arkillian Republic at 5:30pm

Wednesday
    Fate at 6:30pm

Thursday
    Society of Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen at 4:30pm

Friday
    IDS at 7:30pm
    Doomsday Brigade at 8:30pm

Saturday
    Flawless at 7pm

Sunday
    Patriot Act Alliance at 4:30pm
    Conquer at 6:30pm

Special Events!
    Heroes of Darkness: 3:00pm on the first Friday of each month
    Sharpie: 3:00pm on the last Thursday of each month
    Patriot Act Alliance: 9:30pm on the 4th of each month.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    When someone gets a chance to update this. Fate will be hosting a special new years bash on Dec 31st at 11:30 pm ST annually.