Install Arc
Options

CO - Billing Problems? Account Issues?

2»

Comments

• Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm pretty sure that if you pay for a service and you've followed the rules, but you're not giving us what you agreed to provide, that's an illegal business practice.

I'm pretty sure you're right. But that doesn't apply in the current case, because the people being affected aren't paying for a service.

If you go to the grocery store and try to get a chocolate bar, but your card won't go through because of a system error, they aren't obligated to give you the chocolate bar free. That's essentially what's going on here.

They're just taking a LOT longer to fix the issue than any sane business would consider reasonable.
    edited October 2013
    I hear this one A LOT lately. Especially with one of my friends who paid last month on the 24th and now it's off again.
    Good to know I'm not the only one :rolleyes: I paid on Sept 24th and my account randomly downgraded just now. Sent in a ticket along with the receipt from Paypal. A fix for this would be nice.
  • Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I tried to go purchase a gold subscription but got presented with a message when i signed in to the secure page to subscribe...
    An email containing an authorization code has been delivered to the email address associated with your account.

I've been waiting for about 3 hours now and this email has yet to arrive. I've checked my spam folder and everything, nothing. What is going on here?

I've also verified that I'm checking the correct email address as well.

EDIT: an hour and a half after posting this I finally got the code... of course I had to get a new code sent for new session but this time it sent immediately.
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    conockronconockron Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi Guys!

I played, when my PC just retsarted, and after this, I can't relogging to my account anymore. I'v got a Error message from the Crytic:
    "Your Cryptic Application has crashed. To help us out, please indicate what was going on at the time of chrash, while we gather information." Error Ticket ID: 27974710 If somebody can help me, please answer!
  • Options
    shinobankishinobanki Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    someone help me this stupid game wont give me my zen i paid for
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The Zen isn't in the game. No matter how stupid the game is....
    It's in My Wallet. And you need to transfer it to the Game you want to use it on.

And if the problem is something else, you should contact Support and submit a Ticket about your problem.
    And i would suggest being a bit more specific than just 'Stupid game won't gimme my Zen'...
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    atomicsentinelatomicsentinel Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi all,

I'm trying to update my billing information as my account is due for automatic renewal within the next few days. Every time I try to sign in through https://secure.crypticstudios.com/champions/subscriptions/edit?sub_type=S-CO , it gives me this error message:

Your Web browser doesn't appear to have cookies enabled. Cookies are required
    for logging in

Even if I turn my browser privacy setting to zero.

They keep sending me emails with a code that I'm supposed to put into Account Guard, but I never get an Account Guard window to put it into.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this problem?

Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind--It was apparently an Internet Explorer issue. I sidestepped it by using Google Chrome.
  • Options
    bld1bld1 Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i just checked and my bank is telling me i have a recurring payment on my debit card for 20$, i only payed for 1 payment of 2000 zen which is all i wanted, and now for some reason its recurring. i would like to stop this as soon as possible, I've contacted them but i was just wondering if anyone here has information on this.
  • Options
    dadokiekdadokiek Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi everyone. It has been quite a few years since I have played this. I am not sure if this is the right avenue for my question, but here it goes.

Two quick questions, actually.

1. A long time ago I played this and remember playing it and can't think of a reason why I would randomly delete my characters that I had, and I am wondering if there is anybody I can contact or if there is even a way to resolve this.

2. I remember having a hideout when I played last time, because I am pretty sure I remember which one it is, but now it doesn't seem to exist on my account anymore because it won't let me go to it. It almost seems like it was lost in the sauce of all that has gone on in the years that I have been gone.

I know they existed mostly because randomly trying the information I was able to remember my information to log in, but curious why I had nothing to show for the time I did play. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I would need to provide better details (of course to an extent) I would be happy to oblige.

Thank you for the help in advance.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    1. You can contact Support.
    2. Are you sure you're on right account? Like 100% sure.
  • Options
    dadokiekdadokiek Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That's the thing, I wasn't 100% sure how to contact support, that and yes, 100% sure I'm on the right account.
  • Options
    mechafrog438mechafrog438 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hey so this morning I decided to finally buy a life time account. However I thought the purchase wasn't going through because every time I did it I got a 'Payement Error' but now looking at my credit card and paypal account it seems I've ended up purchasing 3-5 life time subs :/ . I'd quite like to get that +1000 dollars back.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Support: https://support.arcgames.com/
    Contact them.
  • Options
    gooliat1407gooliat1407 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi! I have got a strange nasty problem. I bought some costume parts: Alien Skin Tights and Mask, Holoforce Armor, Psionic Dragon Armor, Robot Samurai, Sci-Fi Soldier and Tactical Armor but sincerely when I go to make a character with them I get "character creation failed" and when I go back into the character creator those pieces are now marked as needing to be purchased. Can you do something about it? I really need this costume parts to create my cool mercenary.
  • Options
    senshibat01senshibat01 Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Some times there is a delay and it requires a restart and 15 min wait for accounts to catch up if the servers busy.. try that - sort of the same if you buy a new character slot ..

and good luck. the box on your character creator has a check box at bottom for items not unlocked but its a slow scroll down menu try the text search to narrow down look for items you unlocked by buying them or clicking a piece to bind it..
  • Options
    aburackaburack Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hi there.
    I have been trying all day to get subscription to Champions Online and I tried with two different creditcards, but everytime I try, I get an error saying "We're Sorry...

An error occurred while trying to add or update your payment method: Your payment method was declined. Please verify the information you have provided is correct.

You can go back and use a different payment method, or try again later."

Given that I have tried all day, I would say that I have "tried again later" so what am I doing wrong? Please help me out. :frown:

:EDIT: While support wasn't to much help, I finally got it under control. I wasn't aware that the five regions of where I lived was acounted for in CO's subscirption. XD
  • Options
    nadazdynadazdy Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I am kind of angry right now. I bought a Lifetime sub at the beginning of January, and it seemed to work because I got all the perks of it in game. But it said then and still does 'error updating subscription'. So I contacted a customer service rep to make sure things were okay, and I was reassured they were, that my payment had been processed. So today, when my old sub ran out, I'm now a Silver player and I can't log in. I can't seem to fix it. The hell?
  • Options
    nadazdynadazdy Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Problem has been resolved. Thank goodness.
  • Options
    knightironstarknightironstar Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I just tried too log back into my CO Account tonight & I get this Message in the Launcher:

You may not log in from this IP address.

I haven't done anything that would cause me to get banned & I've never told my Password too anyone

I have even changed my Password & I have also restarted my PC & I just sent CS a Support Ticket.

Any idea's as too what's happening?

Is my Account in danger?

Please help me! >_<:(
  • Options
    steelflightsteelflight Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have the exact same issue myself. I haven't played in a few days, and tried to log in, only to be told the exact same thing: You may not log in from this IP address.

I haven't done anything different, and it's only been a couple days since I last played. I'm really confused and more than a little mad at this.
  • Options
    For the past few days, I've been trying in vain to Subscribe to Champions Online and wondering if it's even possible.

First, I clicked on the Subscribe button on the game launcher. So, I enter my username and password and it always come up as "Username or Password is incorrect" when they ARE correct, tried DOZENS of times to make sure I did. Or I get this, "Your Browser does not have cookies enabled. Please Enable Cookies" when I DO have cookies Enabled!

Submitted a ticket and support recommended I restart my PC, then try subscribing in my Chrome Browser. So I tried that. Same result. Nothing.

I even tried logging in to Arc, going to my Account and clicking on "Manage Subscriptions" And I get taken back to that login screen that keeps giving me those error messages.

Can someone PLEASE help me?