test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Champions Online Personality Quiz!

lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Fan Base Alpha
ghask4o8.jpg

Edit: 1st place prize has been changed from 10 keys to 1500 zen!

Winners will be announced more than likely in a seperate thread.

So why am I doing this? I haven't done anything for a while and I think this might be fun for you guys

(Due date is likely to change if something happens on my side, if there is any delay/date changes/info changes, they will be posted here immediently as an Edit.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
Post edited by lilsteffie on

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Swashbuckler
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩♔۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations, the champion you are most like is Swashbuckler. You are first and foremost an entertainer with a light-hearted attitude and cavalier style who considers life as a lark, an extended publicity stunt. Being an adrenaline junkie, craving the rush and excitement of crime fighting, you play to the crowds and bask in the attention and public acclaim. You love drama and always do everything in the most stylish manner possible.

""I like the light that only night produces... the beauty of street lamp tungsten and flickering neon. I use it for drama. As you use the shadows, you old showman, you." (Swashbuckler to Nighthawk)

Swashbuckler is loosely based on Crackerjack from Astro City.

These are his preferred outfits....

Swashyforum1.jpg
    Swashyforum2.jpg

I hope this is the type of thing you are after :smile:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congratulation! You have the personality of El Ratto, Ratas****in! and I am extremely sorry...

Just like Ratasassin, you too, can spell Assassin(which is about all you have going for you)

What are some of the traits of the Rat? Ambitious, intelligent, persuasive...HOLD UP! this is a Chinese Zodiac!

You are equal parts psychotic and ghetto barbie doll, with a dash of pepper. Don't let that bother you because even though you probably need to be locked away you also have anger issues brought on by Narcissistic rage and the canceling of Psych...I feel I had a point in there.

You suffer from an identity crises and survivors guilt from the kittens you are golfing with next week, which reminds me...(note to self: adopt kittens...and buy more tees.) Now I know it all seems like gloom and doom but don't worry, your personality isn't just all decapitated heads and bubonic plague jokes... .. .. . . . . . .

e223ce20-33f9-47e6-8471-55f845927048.jpg
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations, You are: Caliga

CaligaProfile3.jpg

You are mighty, and the very definition of strength could very well be personified in you! You are powerful and take great pride in your ability and self. You're an embodiment of arrogance, rage, vanity, and megalomania, but it all still comes from a place of heartbreak. Because of this, you sometimes hesitate to ask for help even when you are ( rarely ) in over your head in any situation.
  • Options
    sciencefiction0xsciencefiction0x Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    1024x575.resizedimage

I am not your guardian angel. I am your worst nightmare, the persona of vengeance. And it all started on the Battle of Detroit, my ninth birthday. Hopelessness, famine, fear, and loss. My mother was killed by Doctor Destroyer, and I'll never forgive him for what he's done.

My dad may have helped me deal with my pain, but I still felt like hell, even now. Hadn't bothered with a relationship with someone to be with when it mattered most. I was recluse during my teens, and in my adulthood. I kept it all inside. I have so many regrets, so much I missed out on.

But now I I've devoted myself to a purpose I can finally pursue: Fighting crime. And not just fighting, punishing criminals, no matter how trivial the crime. And if you go too far, your verdict will be more than punishment. It'll be death. I am not your guardian angel. I am your worst nightmare, the persona of vengeance. I am your Midnight Verdict.

Steam
    Welcome to the Grid :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    DB188F99E09E63FCA4DE74236D695CF3A2FEAB89

My name is Bella W. Black A.K.A. Captain Justice/Midnight Verdict, superhero at day and vigilante at night. I witnessed the terrible events of the Battle of Detroit as a kid on my ninth birthday. It wasn't what I had planned, what with the famine, the violence, the fear, and my mother being shot dead in front of me, I didn't know what to do with myself.

But my dad helped me through it the most, and told me about the values of being a hero, telling me it's what this city needed. At sixteen, my father was the commissioner of the local precinct at Downtown Millennium City and had taught me martial arts at home or sometimes at the precinct. He kept telling me to never forget the values of being a hero, never forget what I'm fighting for, and taught me how to deal with my pain even if it would manifest into something unexpected.

And at age twenty-five, I started my career as Captain Justice and Midnight Verdict, my vigilante identity, and ran into something that was missing. I asked my father if he could help me with some technological issues I've been facing and figured it was time to step it up. I needed a costume, some gadgets, and a means of transportation. I knew none of this would be easy, but it's what needed to be done. Besides, the most important decisions in life are never easy. But I'm prepared for whatever life-threatening event presents itself.

Steam
  • Options
    tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations, you are: A BLACKREDDER.

Wearing a motley of scarlet and grimdark, you veil your terrible beauty within a rugged exterior. Yet none can resist your charm, like a blood diamond encased in charcoal, burning with passion in the hearth of hell. Your immortal eyes glow (a trait of your once-proud-yet-now-fallen vampiric/lycan/draconic heritage), where your tormented soul is at war with your inner demons...and casualties are mounting. If only you could be understood by those who misunderstand your misunderestimated power (from being the last scion of the aforementioned once-proud-yet-now-fallen lineage, where you would actually be considered a prince/princess). A single red tear rolls down your cheek as you cry out the name of your fated nemesis and/or lost beloved at the cold, uncaring night.
    screenshot_2014-02-25-20-48-28.jpg?psid=1

Edit - recreated design and entire image to reveal the seething cauldron of angst necessary to be a Blackredder. In the spirit of being helpful, I also added some questions to determine a Blackredder personality.

What is your favourite colour?

A. Black
    B. Red
    C. Other
    D. I...I cannot decide between the Blackness of my soul or the Redness of my rage

Can you trace your heritage back to the following races?

A. Vampire
    B. Lycanthrope
    C. Draconic
    D. Demonic
    E. Two or more of the above

Are you misunderstood?

A. Yes
    B. No
    C. Why I am so alone, I ask myself, as a single tear rolls down my cheek
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Britannia

Congratulations, the champion you are most like is Britannia! You are a deity of rigid, unyielding honour and fair-play which you encourage in all dealings. You are always there to defend those less able and put yourself on the line, no matter the foe. Although your motivation and deeds are selfless, you don't always understand those you have sworn to protect and are often frustrated at their choices. Because of your single-minded pursuit of justice, you often fail to see humour in situations and can be ridiculed because of it. Nevertheless, the weak can put their faith in the fact that you will defend them to your dying breath. Rule Britannia!

Her main costume......

Britchamp2.jpg
    Britchamp1.jpg
    Britchamp3.jpg

BritFist.png
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    GEMS.png
    Jewel Peach, Apple, Blueberry, Orange, Plum, Pineapple...are all the member of Mahou Shoujo team called G.E.M.S. They all go to same high school in Tokyo.
    G.E.M.S. fought secret society led by villain called "Sugar Pain". Sugar Pain's true character was a student-government-president of G.E.M.S. members' high school!
    After the long battle was over, all G.E.M.S. member survived are now relocated to Millennium City to fight evils all world-wide.
    Jewel_Peach.png
    The reader of G.E.M.S., Jewel Peach = Okayama Momo Bellini, is bright, very Nakimusi-girl but treat her friends in good faith. She never give up saving her friends.
    Srry I'm not so good in English. >.<
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »
    Congratulations, You are: Caliga

You are mighty, and the very definition of strength could very well be personified in you! You are powerful and take great pride in your ability and self. You are very egotistical and have a strong Machiavellian outlook on everything. Because of this, you are extremely arrogant, and sometimes you hesitate to ask for help even when you are ( rarely ) in over your head in any situation.

Caliga, i notice you didnt add a picture of yourself yet, would you prefer me to use your Avatar picture or your sig? Otherwise im unfortunately going to have to disregard your post.

If my edit was after you posted then im sorry but otherwise please add a picture before the dead line, i dont want to leave people out.

Also on a brighter note, thank you everyone for your posts so far, loving it. Cant wait to see how many we get until March.:biggrin:

• Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations, you're most like: Turando!

--

Swift, intelligent, and supportive, few people know how to deal with your presence. You know what it takes to get the job done quickly and effectively, even risking your own neck when not necessary. You stand well on your own, but perform best in a team. Your teammates will appreciate your capabilities, whether you're keeping them in the fight or doing the fighting yourself. You're strong individual no matter how anyone looks at you otherwise. So shove it in their face and don't hold back, being a prime target is only half of the fun!

153ll5l.jpg
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You are most like: BACKFIRE!

Backfire.png

"Forgive and forget" isn't really a thing you do. When you've been wronged, you can nurse that grudge for years, until the time for vengeance is ripe. And when you do release that temper, devastation follows in its wake. On the plus side, having been wronged, you know you never want to make anyone else feel that way yourself - you'll never hurt anyone else on purpose, unless they've left you thinking they deserve it. And may the Deity of your choice have mercy on anyone you see harming innocents...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    tazytazy Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Aside from regular pose images for the characters, is it alright if we post banner work done for the character as a result from the quiz?
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations, You are: Judge Mental

You are loud, and the very definition of ego could very well be personified in you! You are not as powerful as you think and take great pride in your inability to care. You are very egotistical and have an outlook similar to the average PvPer on everything. Because of this, you are extremely arrogant, and most of the time you could care less whether or not people who want to take a shot at something will be affected by your inappropriate behavior toward their beginning performance.

2eo86qr.jpg

(( It is what it is; a joke. Take it seriously at your own peril. ))
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• Options
    jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    bN6Jmfn.jpg
    I included the original pic in case you wanted to make a uniformed look for the results, but her blurb is on the banner below ^.^

iNqGw2x.jpg
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations! You are...

Sister Silicon Prime

Si2PrimeRollCallCloseUp.jpg?psid=1

You're a regular Swiss Army Knife. Versatile, adaptable, durable, ready for any situation and able to adjust on the fly when things take a sudden turn. For all that precision and power, though, you're still only human. That means your emotions can turn on a dime just as fast as your tactics. You're passionate in your beliefs, and devoted to your friends, but you need them to remind you when you're running too hot.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    l1ghtstarl1ghtstar Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    vh8m.jpg

Congratulations, You are: Light

You are like radiant light, enlightened and illuminated, a being of wisdom. You are very resourceful in the knowledge that you provide to others. Like the brilliance of light, you are always positive, which allows you to get along with anyone and everyone. You are diplomatic, always making sure all get along. Though you are wise and brilliant, your need to research to come to an educated conclusion makes you overly cautious. Because of this, you are overly drawn to share wisdom with others (via writing guides on forums), making you less sociable. Over all, you are well respected by those who know you, and your shining personality will leave an impact in the hearts of others.
    Light Star Alliance (my toons with build guides & videos)
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lilsteffie wrote: »
    Caliga, i notice you didnt add a picture of yourself yet, would you prefer me to use your Avatar picture or your sig? Otherwise im unfortunately going to have to disregard your post.

If my edit was after you posted then im sorry but otherwise please add a picture before the dead line, i dont want to leave people out.

Also on a brighter note, thank you everyone for your posts so far, loving it. Cant wait to see how many we get until March.:biggrin:

Fixed that for you.
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    zsDpQHB.png
    You are: Chisoku.

Much more a doer rather than a leader, while you are inherently introverted, you are also bright, focused, and always strive for perfection. You often are just a bit too hard on yourself, but after a while, you begin to realize these are only points to correct and address. Make no mistake, you are caring and close to those who know you well, and while words might escape you when meeting new people, your practical approach and knack for competence is enough to make a good first impression.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You are most like the champion: ArchTech.

GameClient2014-02-1316-45-58-80_zpsd3b6eff8.jpg

One word describes you: Quiet. Around people you don't know, At least. Not the best when it comes to being social, though you're making your best efforts to fix that. You can be one when the situation calls for it, But you'd mostly be a follower rather than a leader. Leave all the ordering around and negotiating to someone else, You always say.

Because of that, You've become trustworthy to everyone who knows you. If you get told to do something, you get it done.

While everyone else soaks up attention, You'll just go stand in the corner, trying your best not to look suspicious.

Your voice is almost permanently sarcastic. You work wonders as a morale booster, Though you're bordering on more than a bit annoying.

...It's only a matter of time before someone snaps.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You are most like the Champion: If the Hulk was a fur- I mean, uh, ArchBlade.

GameClient2014-02-2312-17-31-26_zps485afd7a.jpg

Unlike everyone else, You're misunderstood by the public...and the authorities. Well, It is half your own fault, as you're more than a little reckless and don't really care about them. Or...the City, or anything. There's one thing on your mind: making whatever upset you dead.

The word 'Allegiance' is completely foreign to you. You form a rocky partnership here or there, and you're constantly on guard against a possible betrayal from everyone you 'work' with. You go it alone most of the time. You prefer it that way.

Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    After much thinking, i realized i didn't clarify as to why i let multiple entries into the quiz.

The reason why i let multiple entries is because you do have a possibility of winning more than once.

i hope this clears things up.

Also on a random note, i may bump up the prize from 10 keys to 1500 zen. We'll see how things go.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Also on a random note, i may bump up the prize from 10 keys to 1500 zen. We'll see how things go.

Woooot! :biggrin:
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Alright so its confirmed that i WILL be bumping up the prize to 1500 zen.( since i have a bit of cash in hand lol)

With a week and a bit left i suggest your better get you entries in before the 10th of march.

I'll also change the banner soon.

• Options
    tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Alright so its confirmed that i WILL be bumping up the prize to 1500 zen.( since i have a bit of cash in hand lol)

With a week and a bit left i suggest your better get you entries in before the 10th of march.

Congrats for being in money, thanks for sharing the wealth.

However, my motivation is to stay true to the spirit of the game, therefore I reserve...

---

Congratulations, you are: SOME MIDDLE-AGED DUDE RPING A CATGIRL.
    screenshot_2014-03-01-00-05-16.jpg?psid=1

While you may act like one of the many pubescent female feline anthromorphs in Club Caprice, we know you are not such in real life. What we mean is, not only do you obviously lack mutant cat powers, but you unfortunately fail to match either the gender or the age demographic you portray in-game. You could have made anything...ANYTHING...in Champions Online, but you went with the Fersona you use in your Furry conventions. Well, roleplaying this online in the comfort of your own home, wearing nothing but your boxers, is probably more comfortable than your online-order custom-made Furry suit. We're not judging your "secret identity" as we don't have that right, but we should inform you, that other kawaii Catgirl you just ERP'd with? She's ALSO A DUDE.

Edit - put the pic and desc in here, also added the relevant personality questions:

1. How would you describe your personality?

A. Heroic
    B. Casual
    C. Beast-like
    D. KAWAIIIIIIIIIIII!

2. Which of the following is your favourite animal?

A. Dog
    B. Cat
    C. Other
    D. Neko, you stupid gaijin

3. If you were a werecreature, with the abilities of your animal, how would you use your powers?

A. With my fangs & claws, I would fight evil for great justice.
    B. Using my heightened animal senses, I would investigate crime scenes like CSI
    C. My bestial agility would allow me to stealthily prevent crime, striking from the shadows
    D. Being KAWAIIIIIIIIIIII!
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations, you are: SOME MIDDLE-AGED DUDE RPING A CATGIRL.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or be sad about the truth.

Edit: Might as well enter since I've posted.

You are Sterga. I would say "congratulations", but who wants to be this unlucky?

You are cold, calculating, and see no point in choosing a side when both are profitable. If there's anything that you love as much as yourself, it's money. Unfortunately, unlike all of the popular villains, you couldn't even make it to the front page with your death ray plans. Which failed and landed you in jail. That hero thing isn't going so great either with the embarrassing YouTube video of you getting thrown into a dumpster by the Hammerheads. Even worse, your arch enemy doesn't even know you exist.

On the bright side, you live right next to a pub. And after the day you've had, you'll need it.
    stergaGun.png
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    bellatorrexbellatorrex Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    0zvmqJQ.jpg

You are most like the hero Iron Panzer! With a unbreakable will and unmatched passion in the field of super heroes, your electrifying personality is sure to shock your friends! Both intelligent and hard working, you are driven to complete your goals to the best of your abilities. You are compassionate about what you belief in and not afraid to back down from doing the right thing.

Sometimes You get a little flustered and might say something that will hurt someone's feelings or pride but you will soon regret what you did and apologize. You also sometimes tend to be stubborn. Finally you have a habit of not letting go of things, typically chewing on them till it drives you mad.

With a look out for the little guy mentality, you are sure to be popular with various of people, as long as you stay true to yourself and don't try to be something you are not.

Not sure if this is 200 characters, if not I'll fix it up. (Don't got quite the time tonight but will tomorrow.)
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You're like BROU
    screenshot_2012-07-01-19-48-20.jpg

You've got a big heart. Some might argue it's the biggest muscle you've got. Everyone's all right by you, and a good, friendly brawl is something you look forward to.

You might not be a scientist or a millionaire playboy, but you feel rich in friendship. You would do anything for them, and they're usually good to you. Sometimes, you can't tell if you're being tricked, and it can hurt you when most things can't.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    shitainshitain Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    congratulations, you fit Shi'kan, also known as Sharptooth Shooter.

Not much is known of your past to people you do not know, you are quiet, shy, and can be forbearing. You're skillful but not to overbearing with it, for you know if you are to cocky to the wrong person, it may just end up with your hide being on a wall... although... Who says you won't escape before that happens? Hell you say what you want! You've had many girlfriends, and each and everyone you left, except for three. One disappeared without a word, and you were destroyed by it for years, another you left even though the relationship went perfectly, weird huh? It might've been because she was a vampire though. The last, had died...

There are times people can rather piss you off, and when I mean at times. I mean a lot. Let's face it, you hate almost everyone. This may be for your past yourself, but who knows? Only you do, and probably that special someone that stays close to you. Although you do keep those special friends close, ones you know you can call on and trust completely. You disappear and reappear a lot, with and without words. It's a question where you go, yet, people know you will eventually return... at least, that's what you keep telling them... You should be careful, those people you hold dear will not tolerate it any longer. You're magical to the people you do know, they love you... Don't take them for granted.

You believe you're alone in the world... But don't worry... You aren't [IMG][/img]screenshot_2013-03-18-07-53-17_zpsb3c1ddaa.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You match Zallinus Xanthar.

You're a person of honor, love, passion, and a vassal for hate, that you alone have overcome... Your story is tough, born into slavery at a young age, you ended up escaping with a friend named Scion. You two knew almost everything about each other. Both were nominated to becoming guardians before you left your home world when both of you were approached by spirits one night as you were sleeping, given what your people call "The gift.". a couple years later your home world was attacked by slavers, and those slavers ended up enslaving those people that enslaved yourself, Irony huh? Well, you eventually were brought to earth and Scion decided to deceive you there. Although defeated, Scion lived to destroy your life, even your love life that who you held most Dear... Angel, your lover almost died many times by her own nemesis, eventually you two had kids and split but... You were always apart of her... You keep your face hidden from everyone except your own wife... Yet, although you two are split, you constantly look for her, your age is coming to an end, speaking that you only love one thing in the world, which is your daughter... Akila Xanthar... She's the only one you've left, and by that... You're willing to protect her, yet slowly decay as your love slowly fades into a soft mist of the wind...

Guardian... Your spirit lives on with the world, even when you're long gone. That is what people don't understand. For the power of peace, love, and prosperity lives within you.
    [IMG][/img]Costume_Xerctiger_Zallinus_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_416677826_zpsef3ba343.jpg

Live on Hero.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You're like Akila Xanthar.

Daughter of Zallinus Xanthar, Young, loving, and adventurous! You're a cute little kid of wolven decent! Although you're mixed with human from your mothers side you don't mind. You practically love everyone! You're a little kid who wishes to protect people! You of all have the cutest of personalities and one of the best! Although... People know... You've a dark side... And that dark side is linked with your past...

Bring peace youngling, for your time is far from over.

-Will find a pic here soon, can't find it now.-
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    - You're Like Scion. -

Your lust for power knows NO BOUNDS! You will betray your friends, and anyone that was with you! You seek only POWER! Betraying Zallinus as a friend, trying to cut off his own life a long with the worlds, you're truly evil to the fact that you would even want to kill children. And that is what you plan to do! Akila Xanthar, Zallinus' daughter is your prime target, to crush Zal. Yet, is your time nigh'? or is it forfeit? Time shall tell.

Fight for power, Villian.

[IMG][/img]screenshot_2014-01-08-20-50-58_zps329e4fe4.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    - Slait is just like you =D -

That is right! you're like the hyperactive little manimal named Slait! Although your past is troubled you're helped by people, and manimals alike! even though humans raided your past village, you don't care anymore! You love everyone for the fact that people can change! You wish to become a hero, to save those that you can! your favorite saying is "Slait wants be hero like Snap!" Although, you've more power then you know.

Young hero, fight for what you believe is right.

[IMG][/img]Costume_Xerctiger_Slait_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_410029765_zpsad0815c1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    - You match the fiery hothead Kenna! -

Phew! watch out hot stuff! You may blow a fuse, literally! you're easily aggravated and have a sister that you do not know about! Or well, you met her, but don't know! Your master sent you to Millennium to find something called a "element of fire." Although you cannot find one, also meeting up with a wolf that sort of looks like you, instead white looking for the "Element of Ice.". Coincidence? More then likely...

Burn with passion young mage!

[IMG][/img]Costume_Xerctiger_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_442967794_zps62cdc544.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    ]Shi'tain is your match. -

Who are you?... You roam around the streets with a cold aura... Almost no one knows who you are, or what you're. The truth is, you're a lich. Lichborn. You're cold to everyone, yet will save innocents, those who do wrong should fear you, for you steal their own life essences. The question is, are you a hero, or are you a villain?

Lichborn, now is your time to figure out who you are.

- The photo decides not to upload, i'll figure it out :3 -
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Alright ima just throw some characters in here for fun! XD Of course these wont be judged but i feel like sharing :P

Edit: I realize its over the word limit, BAH oh well
    Congratulations, you are most like:

cooltext1451378375.png
    screenshot_2013-03-30-13-51-07.jpg

Behind the spiked armor you wear.. lies a soft and kind hearted person. You may appear to be pretty intimidating at first, but once you get close to someone you think you can trust, it may come as a surprise to them what you're really like. Towards people you first meet, you can be cold hearted and rather blunt with the way you say things, particularly because you find it hard to express your emotions openly. But with friends that are close to you, they consider you to be caring and rather generous.. if they get into trouble you're always there to help out regardless, you observe and think of the best way to win a situation without having to get into a conflict.

In battle.. you lack strength.. but what you lack in strength you gain in intellect and endurance. You always plan out your attacks and observe patterns, you prefer to wear out the enemy, and gain the upper hand as quick as possible by outsmarting them. You will only fight someone if its absolutely necessary. Not to mention you need a moment to yourself to reflect and let some steam off, as an introvert you need to be alone most of the time so your emotions don't go out of wack.

You protect your friends fiercely and stay close to them when things get tough, sometimes you even put your own life on the line to save them. But when you get mad its a different story,your friends have only seen it once or twice but its enough for them to realize that you have more power than what you seem to possess. When your enemies have crossed the line.. they shall realize they're dealing with a power far greater than what they've anticipated.

(more to come)

• Options
    edited February 2014
    That's over 200 words. You are disqualified!!!:eek:

:wink:
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    That's over 200 words. You are disqualified!!!:eek:

:wink:

lol XD

Well the only reason i have a word limit is because the website im using to make the quiz also has a word limit for the description part. Seriously though i wont actually disqualify anyone if they have over 200 words, i'll just end up shortening it down so it can fit the word limit on Quibblo. :biggrin:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    You are most like - HAPPIFUN SECURITY SYSTEM X-4!

HappifunSecuritySystemX-4.png

You do good, and protect the innocent, not out of conviction, but because that's your programming. You are logical and efficient, bringing exactly that level of force to bear that the situation seems to require. You do not become angry, nor fearful - in fact, emotions as a whole are quite foreign to you. On the plus side, you are also never sidetracked by hunger, or lust, or a desire for revenge, or any of the other weaknesses you have noticed in your organic compatriots.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• Options
    randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations!

I... me... us... we.. you're like Brigade, the Multi-Man!

Brigade-MuseumVictory.jpg

You're so fantastic at multi-tasking that it almost seems like you can be in ten different places at once, but you're also constantly of several minds about things. People tend to be confused by you. A lot. But you're always there to save the day! And don't forget the fantastic dance parties that spontaneously happen anytime you're around!

===========================
    (as a side note: I love playing the big doof, but Brigade is originally Smackwell's idea, so if I ended up winning, I'd be happy to pass any prize I win over to him. I just wanted Brigade to be in here. :biggrin: )
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I have quit CO because of personal reasons. In case I do or do not win, I'm just pointing this out. Good luck to everyone.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Obligatory request for stuffs. And what an appropriate lead-in to our next entry!

You are most like... CAPTAIN AMERICLOWN!
    CaptainAmericlown_zpsae007236.png

You know there's something silly about dressing up in outrageous costumes to stop bad guys. So you've embraced it! Most people take themselves too seriously anyway, especially villains, and that's one trap you're determined not to fall into. After all, if life's a stage, and all the men and women merely players, why not be the plucky comedy relief?

• Options
    iceih03iceih03 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You are like Minerva: You are a pink bubbles spammer, who tries to keep your team on the fight blocking incoming damage.

You have been chosen to become a hero due to your great heart and self control. You have been granted mentalist powers that let you create kinetic projections as shields and blasts that can be used to attack foes and even boost natural regeneration to allies. Your body has been enhanced with great beauty and endless youth. But nothing is for free, you have resigned to your previous identity becoming Minerva full-time unable to start a new family until you resign to your powers.

Primus web: http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Minerva

(click on inmages for better resolution)

firma3mg.png

5ygd.jpg

3zab.jpg
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2014
    k3.jpg

You are like Kaiserin.

Your contempt for the world and its inhabitants knows no bounds. You were dealt a poor hand in life and you are angry about it. Your strength comes from your boiling hatred and you revel in the destruction of hope and order. You are calculative and crafty, but choose to solve most of your problems through savagery and violence.

You are The Kaiserin, and mankind is to fear you.
  • Options
    tazytazy Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    amandasangeldude3_zps94c05431.jpg

You are...

Exitus

So being an angelic being is the perfect way to go, right? Nothings perfect...

You've been sitting back, watching others do their thing since time began. Always distant, you have your head way past the clouds and far off in the cosmos rather than down to earth. But that dosint mean you dont want to be apart of people's lives! You really do, because your love for humans, good or bad, knows no bounds! But when the big man upstairs says no mingling, you always do what your told, down to the most minute detail. But that love of yours sometimes, on very rare occasion, even comes before orders! You have a very black and white view of things though. What you've been told is evil, you smite without hesitation, no exceptions! Your excellent under pressure too, because not even the most terrible horrors of creation can shake your will or make you stand down from defending what you love. And you come to a fight packing with the knowledge of everything in creation backing you!

Here's the unedited images for your use as well.
    http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg287/SersayTroll/cutout1_zps6cefa80d.png
    http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg287/SersayTroll/cutitouthokay_zpsf473982c.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Alright so i'll be closing the entries in about 12 or so hours from this post. Please be sure to get last submissions in or check/change your description. After my next post is made, any entires made AFTER my post will not be looked at.

Thank you!

• Options
    edited March 2014
    You are most like the champion: ArchLight

GameClient2014-02-1423-21-52-37edit_zpseb9e4f7d.png

You come from a far off world, Vastly different from Earth. It was destroyed, And you'd do anything to protect your adoptive home.

You always live in fear of knowing that it'll come to get you.
    He'll come to get you.

You're very protective of everyone. Buuuut, that doesn't stop you from being quite ignorant.....and rather clumsy. You're first few days here on Earth didn't go exactly to plan.

You always look for a peaceful solution, and are a little bit of a pacifist. That does help you get along with people quite well, though.

• Options
    edited March 2014
    You are most like the Champion: ArchDark

GameClient2014-03-1017-29-39-edit_zps4e1d98d3.jpg

There's only one thing that can get you what you want: Power, and no one knows this better than you. The one thing you love more than being in charge is making everyone know it.

He was the one that got away, He's the one thing that's constantly on your mind. you might occasionally be bombarded by thoughts like - "Did he?" "How could he?" But deep down, You know he's out there.

You have no allies - Just tools to help you further your hunt.

First him - Then the World.