Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20131213.13/.14 PTS Update

2»

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Atleast the Costume Set isn't a separate pieces one. May take awhile it to get to the AH, but i can wait.
    Like i'm still waiting for the Shark and Socrates pieces.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Atleast the Costume Set isn't a separate pieces one. May take awhile it to get to the AH, but i can wait.
    Like i'm still waiting for the Shark and Socrates pieces.

Wish I'd have known this sooner. I just gave the entire shark set to a friend who wanted to make a shark-toon.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    voyagersix wrote: »
    1000 Heartstring Lockboxes

0.2% - Adder
    0.9% - Arrowhead
    2.5% - Legion's Armor Pack
    2.6% - Archer Costume Set
    3.3% - Heartstring Bow
    4.2% - Valentine Hearts Aura
    7.8% - Mercenary's Armor Pack
    9.8% - Vehicle Modification Case
    10.8% - Crate of Drifter Salvage
    13.6% - Crate of Questionite
    16.2% - Rare Modification Case
    28.1% - Modification Supply Case

Goodness...anyone else think this needs to change?

Either tweak those percentages, or better yet, as a friend suggested to me, C-Store that Costume Set.

Arrowhead/Adder - One should be in D store. One in lockbox.

Valentines Hearts Aura should be either C Store or remain in lockbox.

I'd keep the Bow, one vehicle and Aura (possibly) in the lockbox.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    To be Honest, Archer Costume Set looks like something that SCREAMS that it should have been in Z-store and not in lockbox
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Compared to past costume rates, the current drop rates on the archer costumes are horriffic. its also a bit disappointing that they didn't make the added a D-store item. Its a repaint of a vehicle thats been around for over a year. I don't think it rates being the juiciest toy in the box. I'll make an attempt on these, but when your percentages are below 1%, I think you need to reevaluate the delivery method. Most people I know in this game aren't going to cash in on a thousand lockboxes (more than 100 dollars) for a bike.
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I actually thought the costume set would be in the Z-store. I also figured the bow would be part of the costume set. Makes me sad as there are so few bow unlocks... Actually, I'm pretty sure there's only been the one in the ranged weapons pack.

I suppose I'll just sit on the extra zen I have and wait for this stuff to show up in the AH.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    lordgarlordgar Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    We are currently pushing FC.31.20131213.14 to PTS.

Release Notes:

Preview

• Heartstring Lockbox 12-pack now provides the correct box.

• Changed Heartstring's bio to use the US spelling of "medalist".

• Arrowhead and Adder bikes now have 4 weapon slots instead of 3.

• The Archer Cape is now available in Back and Neck.

• The Archer Quiver back piece was missing for female characters. Fixed.

• The Archer costumes now unlock on account.

• All Archer costume pieces now mirror correctly (no more ??? messages).

• Heartstring's bike in Ren Cen no longer flickers.
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lordgar wrote: »
    The Archer Cape is now available in Back and Neck.

\o/ Praise be unto the Northern Cryptiknights!
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    voyagersix wrote: »
    1000 Heartstring Lockboxes

0.2% - Adder
    0.9% - Arrowhead
    2.5% - Legion's Armor Pack
    2.6% - Archer Costume Set
    3.3% - Heartstring Bow
    4.2% - Valentine Hearts Aura
    7.8% - Mercenary's Armor Pack
    9.8% - Vehicle Modification Case
    10.8% - Crate of Drifter Salvage
    13.6% - Crate of Questionite
    16.2% - Rare Modification Case
    28.1% - Modification Supply Case

...the one time I truly want the costume set out of a lockbox and it's rare as all get out. Seriously? That's nuts.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    ninten92ninten92 Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    3v4hHRY.jpg

For those wondering what they look like.

That costume set looks fantastic! Finally, years after they mentioned it being in the works!

Bike, though? Eh. 'Nother crummy gimmick. Needs something, like, I dunno...

A WAY TO RE-COLOR IT.

CRIPES.
    Just another average RPer, costume part collector, and tabletop gamer.

Looking for a lore-based Superhero RPSG? Why not http://earth-guard.shivtr.com/
    ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    • The Archer Cape is now available in Back and Neck.

Thanks guys, I just wish I could test it to check if it is working with cape glide. (because I can't copy characters over due to a name bug and none of the zen TP's are unlocked) Can anyone check?

ninten92 wrote: »
    A WAY TO RE-COLOR IT.

CRIPES.

They actually have a way to change the colours implemented in the game, I believe it seems like an order from PWE that they don't allow colour changing. The reason would probably be so they can release very similar bikes a few times and simply re texture them meaning more profit.
  • Options
    kriss94kriss94 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    Bug: Debugger's current 12 Pack of Heartstring Lockboxes unpacks to 12 Winter Wonderland Lockboxes

Also I had a thought since you have added a vehicle on a display plinth.

Suggestion: Reoutfit Questionite Exchange Building as a Vehicle Display Center. It's large enough to allow a large number of vehicles (replace drill units and Questionite terminals with rotating plinths like in the car show space downtown. Additionally it's tall enough that the plinths could float at different levels. If possible you could even replicate something similar to the holographic displays they use in the shipyards in STO but with the ability to cycle through the full models of all the vehicles. As it is the Questionite Exchange building currently lacks a real use other than for screenshots and I think allowing players to see the vehicles up close would be a nice quality of life improvement and bring a use to an otherwise empty building. Seeing as vehicle weapon mods are a Q store purchase you could even leave a few of the questionite vendors in there to give it some population.

That is an amazing idea and I support it.
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    kriss94 wrote: »
    That is an amazing idea and I support it.
    And keep the Questionite Cybperunk guys in there, maybe some of the crystals because the 'hover tech' relies on Questionite technology?
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ........ C-Store that Costume Set

Arrowhead/Adder - One should be in D store. One in lockbox.

Valentines Hearts Aura should be either C Store or remain in lockbox.

I'd keep the Bow, one vehicle and Aura (possibly) in the lockbox.

I'd say this is the way to go.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The Archer Cape is now available in Back and Neck.

I'm going onto PTS to see if I can double up on this now. But I'll wait for the PTS update that TT mentioned to try various things at the same time.
  • Options
    voyagersixvoyagersix Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Oof! Those are not good chances. Will not be opening these boxes myself. With my luck I'll just get mods and... wait is there no booster box in this one or is it just not listed here?

I skipped the booster boxes because they are a 100% chance.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Bug: The new cape doesn't work with cape glide.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

:<

RIP cool looking cape.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Was that as a neck or back piece?
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You can actually get 3 capes if you use the one on that head piece. Then using the waist cape you'd be at 4. :O

and if you use those Roin'esh Shoulder pads you can get 6 one on each shoulder...
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Was that as a neck or back piece?

It doesn't work with either. A shame too, its a spiffy looking cape.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Damn! Such a shame:mad:

Quoting you again 'cause this needs fixed.
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014

The reason why is because it's a full model itself not just the neck piece with an extra cape slot like the other capes. Cape glide uses that 1 slot, for example using the scarf that gives this slot works with cape glide.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    About the archer set, mouth piece can only be used with the hood. Can that be given an option for both as well?
  • Options
    quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This bug is back on Live:
    Misc:

Alerts featuring Hrodgeir the Unending were missing an image from their information UI. Fixed.

Previously fixed in this patch.

Source control, dawg.
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    The reason why is because it's a full model itself not just the neck piece with an extra cape slot like the other capes. Cape glide uses that 1 slot, for example using the scarf that gives this slot works with cape glide.

Thats sort of what I'd gleaned. I would hope that they could set the back piece up to work as a cape though.
  • Options
    bellatorrexbellatorrex Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well checking out the pts before my sub ends one of these weekdays this week, I do overall like the archer set, but I do got a few things to point out (at least on the male on default body, didn't mess with sliders admittedly.)

The archer shirt (ether one) clips when wearing the chest wear of the archer set on the lower right part of the body. Also, the archer gauntlets clip badly with the bracers. I also noticed hair options with the hood cause minor clipping at the top left.

Oh, and while it is on my mind: Love the uniform jacket, my only suggestion is to work on that coat tail on the front, it clips with too many belts so it makes the look of say a military commander (or what I was messing around with, admiral of say a space ship or something) hard to do.

And well finally, a little suggestion but can we get the skirts from medium skirts and shorts added to the medium skirts and pants section? Just wondering is all.
    edited February 2014
    Oh wow, another Lockbox with costume pieces and bikes. Coolest stuff ever!
    OH WAIT! I have to waste my money on cards for Zen just to BUY a key so I can UNLOCK the dang thing...For once! Can they release a Box that DOESN'T require me to pay money for? Or at least make the Cosmic Keys as rewards for Higher Level missions, like lvl. 30+ Mission Rewards, get a FREE Cosmic Key.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    OH WAIT! I have to waste my money on cards for Zen just to BUY a key so I can UNLOCK the dang thing...For once! Can they release a Box that DOESN'T require me to pay money for? Or at least make the Cosmic Keys as rewards for Higher Level missions, like lvl. 30+ Mission Rewards, get a FREE Cosmic Key.

That is how boxes used to work, over a year ago. They were called grab bags.
    They didn't make enough money for Cryptic.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Wait what? They already do reward free cosmic keys for doing missions... or to be more precise, they reward Questionite which you can convert into Zen which you can then use to buy Cosmic Keys. Soooo.. wish granted! :D
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Buy keys in the Auction House. It is not that hard. No money involved on your part. Problem solved.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!