test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Massively Exclusive: Rampage Revamp

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited February 2014 in Super News Network
Massively has the exclusive reveal of our Rampage Revamp, including screenshots, details, and a tease of the awesome rewards.

Head over to Massively for all the details, because Champions Online's next content update is coming soon!

-TrailTurtle
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• devtrackerdevtracker Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Are these all going to be qued/instanced missions? Because I'm personally getting sick of that. It's starting to feel like this isnt really an open MMO world, but just a hub for teleporting to missions.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    devtracker wrote: »
    Are these all going to be qued/instanced missions? Because I'm personally getting sick of that. It's starting to feel like this isnt really an open MMO world, but just a hub for teleporting to missions.

They are ALERTS, Rampage Alert like Gravitar

Oh come on, a lot of MMO are using Queue nowdays! Final Fantasy 14 for example, I had been watching some of the Boss Battles and Lairs Queues recently on YouTube

also... the create a villain winners... they are... pretty... BASIC looking

:confused:

WUT?
    How...?
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Massively has the exclusive reveal of our Rampage Revamp, including screenshots, details, and a tease of the awesome rewards.

Head over to Massively for all the details, because Champions Online's next content update is coming soon!

-TrailTurtle

Thanks for the link TT. What are the costume pieces we can get from this? And, please don't make them bind on pickup.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Looking forward to this. I know a lot of folks that have been taking a break from the game lately will be coming back for the new Rampages (myself included).
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2014

where would they put them in the Open world?
    How would you stop random groups of people attacking them or ganging up with more than 10?
    Or stop people greifiing, by deliberately setting off attacks, while other people are attacking.
    These are NOT raids, they are alerts.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    tumblr_m7a3t8D1xl1r7922zo1_500.gif

Now I want to do my first Fire & Ice run with a team of Archer character clones. I call dibs on Coke-Skinny Pam!
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    archer-danger-zone-300x183.jpg
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I hope Fire and Ice was nerfed a tad from when it was on test.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • ogremindesogremindes Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If these things aren't balanced for PUGs, and it sounds like they're not, they probably shouldn't be taking up space on the HUD by default.

-Ogre
  • mechanoidwarheadmechanoidwarhead Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I... can't wait for City of Titans.
  • megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Looking foward to the rampgaes and new queing system.
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Its nice to see an update coming eventually.

Those screenshots are awful. They say "look i'm a pretty boring game."
    There's no action, there's no representation of what the game is all about.
    Totally unexciting, I probably would not read the article if I didn't already play
    this game, I'd check those screenshots and then go on to somewhere
    else in the internet.

Massively is 100% off my radar except for news about CO.
    Exclusives' to obscure websites are a marketing mistake.
    Especially when you squeeze all your bad user reviews into each one of these types of pages on the same website over and over and don't get neutral or positive reviews elsewhere around the web.

E3 is in a couple months, go schmooze some gaming websites and magazines, give them a three month game card or something.
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I... can't wait for City of Titans.

Neither can I, because I would die waiting.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • rossmosissrossmosiss Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Are we ever going to get real new content or just alerts and old events that have been reworked?

I used to play voraciously, and now I'm not interested at all and neither are my friends.
  • colonelmarikcolonelmarik Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Alas, this is the trend these days. It's a large part of why I say that MMOs are dead. I'm not sure there ARE any MMOs left.

The setting is the whole point of an MMO. Action games focus on the action. Adventure games focus on the story, but the world of these games is limited to the areas needed for the story. MMOs are adventure games where the story happens within the larger, "Massive" world. It's not limited to the areas needed only for the story, and it's (supposed to be) realistic and immersive, as if it were an actual functioning world (with stores and people living normal lives and so on).

MMOs are supposed to be about the sandbox. Instead, they've become elaborate queues for action game material.
    Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

Crafting, Exploration and Interaction as it should be:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1108521
  • bludskarrbludskarr Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    MMOs are supposed to be about the sandbox. Instead, they've become elaborate queues for action game material.

Yeah. It's kinda sad.

New effects for old powers

More EXP for Adventure Packs please.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Still plenty of "sandbox" out there, champs. Not everybody's focused on the endgame, after all.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    edited February 2014
    ogremindes wrote: »
    If these things aren't balanced for PUGs, and it sounds like they're not, they probably shouldn't be taking up space on the HUD by default.

There is a private queue system, so you can make up a complete 10 person team and go when you want.

So you will have the PUG queue and the private, premade farming queue.
    One queue will get lots of tokens to get the Justice gear, the others will buy the gear from them.
    hmmm,sounds just like PvP and Acclaim gear before On Alert.

• dynamechdynamech Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Underwhelming; So lots of endgame stuffs with private queues to ensure farmers get what they need and PUGs get wiped and tons of complaints.

How about instead of 10-man alerts, we have some more actual mission content, stuff that, y'know LEADS to stuff (missions, rewards, etc. not raids) rather than just sit in a queue while I have literally nothing new to do.

Also, the article ... why do you have three pictures of the skycarrier doing nothing at all? And the create-a-villain characters look kind of ... bad. I understand you probably don't want to tie up assets to revamp them and make them look unique, but one is kind of almost exactly Mr. Freeze who has kind of almost exactly the name of that old guy from a Simpsons skit and the other ... gets one screenshot out of six that shows barely more than the fire aura.

Of course, the article is shorter than the press release ... and basically just says the same thing, so it's clear that there actually isn't much coming with this new "major release." I mean the article promises "a lot of new things to do." and then goes on to say three Rampages are getting a revamp and one new Rampage is getting added. That's not a "lot of new things to do," unless you count a lot of farming for the new Justice gear, which I bet would be really useful to have before all this new raiding, rather than after.

A real tease would be showing off some of these costume pieces, or listing perk titles or something ...

Anyway, good luck with the "new" content. I hope more actual new content will be arriving soon.
  • superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Its nice to see an update coming eventually.

Totally unexciting, I probably would not read the article if I didn't already play
    else in the internet.

Especially when you squeeze all your bad user reviews into each one of these types of pages on the same website over and over and don't get neutral or positive reviews elsewhere around the web.

E3 is in a couple months, go schmooze some gaming websites and magazines, give them a three month game card or something.

I totally agree! I have no idea how big "massively" is as a site, but it does not look like the most well known source for all things MMO.

Nevertheless, such awful pictures (two out of four of them identical and about OLD content) do not sell the game to anyone. Quite the opposite. On top of that the article is short and completely uninformative.

At least please promote the game with a new intro/loading screen (change the Reloaded!) and a few news articles somewhere more visible, perhaps Steam :tongue:

edited February 2014
    When did Joystiq's MMO sub-site suddenly become "obscure"? Oh, when Cryptic gave it a CO exclusive instead of the usual STO and NW exclusives that nobody has an issue with. I see now.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    quasimojo1 wrote: »
    archer-danger-zone-300x183.jpg

tumblr_mgt4l01U1T1qkiyluo1_250.gif

The other day my mind was blown when I found out Bob is Archer with memory loss @_o

Oh yeah that that rampage thingy looks nice, gold star and a smiley face to the devs. * :)
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • mistermankazammistermankazam Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    avianos wrote: »
    They are ALERTS, Rampage Alert like Gravitar

Oh come on, a lot of MMO are using Queue nowdays! Final Fantasy 14 for example, I had been watching some of the Boss Battles and Lairs Queues recently on YouTube

Doesn't mean it's acceptable, queuing systems are the worst thing you can put in a MMO for PvE content. No game that has this is better off for having it.

It's good that we will get to see those rampage missions again (maybe I'll finally get a Lemurian Collar), but this "content update" is really lacking in actual content. One new boss fight isn't what I'd personally consider content, it will take a few minutes and then that's it, unless you wanna run it 100 more times for the costume drops or for whatever daily mission is associated with it.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    Still plenty of "sandbox" out there, champs. Not everybody's focused on the endgame, after all.
    Wait...

I thought the boards were the end game?
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    There is a private queue system, so you can make up a complete 10 person team and go when you want.

So you will have the PUG queue and the private, premade farming queue.
    One queue will get lots of tokens to get the Justice gear, the others will buy the gear from them.
    hmmm,sounds just like PvP and Acclaim gear before On Alert.

They won't be buying anything from them, the justice EQ is BoP from the drifter.

XS
    [NbK]XStorm
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I admit, this Massively Exclusive is the poorest advertising I have ever seen. I've seen better from teenagers who just figured out what html is.

As the CO player base, we should help Cryptic out on this one and advertise new content our own way. A way that appreciates what this Rampage Revamp is.
    edited February 2014
    nbkxs wrote: »
    They won't be buying anything from them, the justice EQ is BoP from the drifter.

XS

IF its BOP, then its going to be a very limited gear usage

• kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Sure, Massively isn't a huge gaming new site, but out of the ones that have a MMO focus, it's at least it's decent for news updates. There are much, much, much worse ones out there...
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• captaincasauboncaptaincasaubon Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    dynamech wrote: »
    Underwhelming; So lots of endgame stuffs with private queues to ensure farmers get what they need and PUGs get wiped and tons of complaints.

How about instead of 10-man alerts, we have some more actual mission content, stuff that, y'know LEADS to stuff (missions, rewards, etc. not raids) rather than just sit in a queue while I have literally nothing new to do.

Also, the article ... why do you have three pictures of the skycarrier doing nothing at all? And the create-a-villain characters look kind of ... bad. I understand you probably don't want to tie up assets to revamp them and make them look unique, but one is kind of almost exactly Mr. Freeze who has kind of almost exactly the name of that old guy from a Simpsons skit and the other ... gets one screenshot out of six that shows barely more than the fire aura.

Of course, the article is shorter than the press release ... and basically just says the same thing, so it's clear that there actually isn't much coming with this new "major release." I mean the article promises "a lot of new things to do." and then goes on to say three Rampages are getting a revamp and one new Rampage is getting added. That's not a "lot of new things to do," unless you count a lot of farming for the new Justice gear, which I bet would be really useful to have before all this new raiding, rather than after.

A real tease would be showing off some of these costume pieces, or listing perk titles or something ...

Anyway, good luck with the "new" content. I hope more actual new content will be arriving soon.

I am grateful for some progress in the game. That hope skews my reasoning at times. Thank you for pointing out what i was unable to process through my rose-colored glasses.
    Play Hard!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Casaubon ~
  • dantheiceman1dantheiceman1 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    the thing that makes ME really happy is the fact that they have returned the Lemuria Invasion which i thought was quite well done (except for the kraken screams being so loud), and the until sky command as a proper rampage.

its not much in terms of progress its its progress and its better then nothing
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=124755
    The Nemesis system needs fixing and here's ideas:
    A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. Henry Ford
  • morlac126morlac126 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Its really sad to see how dead the game is when after a whole day of this new article being up there are only 4 pages of forum replies. And no I'm not impressed. this little bit of content (most old content revamped) is NOT a lot of new content. Honestly the only reason that I stick around is bc I bought a lifetime account so I could get early access to STO. Ill still be in DC Universe Online while I wait for real a real endgame system and tiers of gear to hit Champions Not-Online-BC-Its-Boring-As-Hell.

And to the person that defends Champions by saying "not everyone is about endgame", I say fine, enjoy your continually dwindling player base and enjoy only living in the game to get the next new cool costume piece or maybe on the next blue moon there will be a new power revamp. Ill go back to DCUO and suffer the horrible fate of regular game updates and DLC packs that give new raids and alerts on every DLC.

Laterz//
    edited February 2014
    Neither can I, because I would die waiting.

Given how well this game has starved its playerbase of quality content, I'm not surprised.
    edited February 2014
    morlac126 wrote: »
    Its really sad to see how dead the game is when after a whole day of this new article being up there are only 4 pages of forum replies. And no I'm not impressed. this little bit of content (most old content revamped) is NOT a lot of new content. Honestly the only reason that I stick around is bc I bought a lifetime account so I could get early access to STO. Ill still be in DC Universe Online while I wait for real a real endgame system and tiers of gear to hit Champions Not-Online-BC-Its-Boring-As-Hell.
    *snip*

oh joy end game gear grind. Glad we don't have it here. Less elitist jerks

edited February 2014

OK, people, I need you all to take whatever you've posted elsewhere about rampages and repost it here. We've divided our attention too much, and our forum page counts aren't nearly high enough for this random DCUO guy. As we all know, forum page counts only matter when they're on the announcement thread.
    And to the person that defends Champions by saying "not everyone is about endgame", I say fine, enjoy your continually dwindling player base and enjoy only living in the game to get the next new cool costume piece or maybe on the next blue moon there will be a new power revamp. Ill go back to DCUO and suffer the horrible fate of regular game updates and DLC packs that give new raids and alerts on every DLC.

Laterz//

Can I has your stuffs?
  • morlac126morlac126 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014

More like less players in general, actually. If that's your goal good going :)
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited February 2014

More like less players in general, actually. If that's your goal good going :)

We DON'T need THAT kind of players in game! :|

Why is this Thread Turning into Propaganda against CO, a Suspicious promotion for the upcoming Hero-Themed MMOs and yet another "CHAMPIONS ONLINE IS DOOMED" thread? :|
    else in the internet.

I agree, the Screenshots are the Dullest pictures they could get!

Oh look 3 shots of the Ship you need to Babysit
    Look at those two Generic Elemental heroes in Tights! They must be new players' chara---
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT THOSE TWO ARE THE RAMPAGE BOSSES? :eek:
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    While I have run across Massively in regards to a few other articles, it's certainly not as "mainstream" as other sites. However some news outside of PWE/Cryptic itself is good, at least it's something outside the forums that would show up on a google search.

Now on to the article itself. It's what...two paragraphs, that are quite frankly boring and don't get anyone revved up about the new ideas being implemented. The copied press release has a tiny bit more energy, but it still feels blah at best. If the rampages are supposed to be the new hard content, then there should be more keywords and a feeling of that conveyed in the article, or any other press about it.

As to the pictures, I agree that the enemies are a tad... generic, BUT they are showcasing the fact that they were player created, and while not everyone likes the designs, it IS neat that player created stuff is getting implemented into a game. On the other hand, there's three pics dedicated to the Sky Carrier, that in my opinion does it no justice at all... who cares about three (two that are identical shots FYI) of a carrier? Why not show more vehicles in action? And why nothing on the Lemurian Rampage? I'd like to see a teaser for that too, in addition to Gravitar (Yes I know most of the community knows of her already, but if we are showing this to new players then why not include her?)

In short this article feels halfway done. Yes it's concise about the new stuff, but even as a "veteran" player, I don't feel excited about playing it anymore than I did before (I'm mainly interested in them for the costume parts anyways) and it just feels that even the writer of the article feels... meh about it all.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • ninten92ninten92 Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    In short this article feels halfway done. Yes it's concise about the new stuff, but even as a "veteran" player, I don't feel excited about playing it anymore than I did before (I'm mainly interested in them for the costume parts anyways) and it just feels that even the writer of the article feels... meh about it all.

Considering that it's implied that the author of this article seems to play the game on a regular basis, I'd assume that this would be the case.

And I agree, this stuff is kind of 'meh.' Then again, this stuff might just be what Old Cryptic (Cryptic South?) was working on before North took over, and they're just getting that stuff out the door so more cool stuff can be done.

We can hope that's the case, right?

Right?

....Bueller....?
    Just another average RPer, costume part collector, and tabletop gamer.

Looking for a lore-based Superhero RPSG? Why not http://earth-guard.shivtr.com/
    ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think the game could use a little endgame grind, personally. Yeah, Jon, you're not about the endgame. I get that, a ton of my toons are mid-20s as well and I probably delete more level 35 characters a month than most people have even had. That said? Hell, I've got like 11 40s, and literally nothing to do with em. It'd be pretty cool to actually have stuff to do with my high level toons, because right now I've basically got nemcon and the occasional Therakiel's run. IMO, the game would do better to cater to both sides. We definitely need more low level stuff/alternate leveling paths (why they changed low level Canada I'll never understand) but to keep players we *need* new endgame content.

You can look at every other successful mmo as proof, a game is only as strong as the endgame is deep.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited February 2014
    I think the game could use a little endgame grind, personally. Yeah, Jon, you're not about the endgame. I get that, a ton of my toons are mid-20s as well and I probably delete more level 35 characters a month than most people have even had. That said? Hell, I've got like 11 40s, and literally nothing to do with em. It'd be pretty cool to actually have stuff to do with my high level toons, because right now I've basically got nemcon and the occasional Therakiel's run. IMO, the game would do better to cater to both sides. We definitely need more low level stuff/alternate leveling paths (why they changed low level Canada I'll never understand) but to keep players we *need* new endgame content.

You can look at every other successful mmo as proof, a game is only as strong as the endgame is deep.

Well said.

I will disagree with those who say that this game isn't about endgame, however. Champions is practically BUILT around the idea of endgame. It only took me two or three toons to get bored of the storyline missions. It took me an additional couple to get bored of Socrates missions. That's when I learned: do a couple missions 'til 10, Grab "powerlevel" up to 40, do Nem and Gravitar over, and over, and over until you get bored enough to make a new character. But even then you run out of powersets.

At this point, I'm literally grinding for Questionite to buy Zen that I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with. really want to like Champions, but the only things that keeps me playing this game are its Super Hero theme and its control scheme (vs DCUO's control scheme)- and neither of those things would mean squat without my lifetime sub.

I'm sure the community is as equally tired of hearing it as the devs are: this game needs the Foundry, and it needs it badly. I don't understand why the devs are so resistant to it when it solves both the main content problem and the endgame content problem. I don't understand who some players are against it. Don't like all the Foundry farming missions? Play different Foundry missions instead!

As for geargrinds... that's probably my biggest gripe about MMOs. I hate gear grinds. Then again, as long as it's not needed to accomplish anything in PVE, I really don't care either way.
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Laterz//

It's all a case of Mind over Matter.

I don't mind, and you Don't matter.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
    edited February 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    Yup. sidekicks tend to end up that way sadly. :cool::rolleyes:

I'll continue being the superhero I want to be here.

Couldn't agree with you more. :)
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The foundry would fix 99% of the issues with this game. Full stop. Those of us who know the lore of the pnp could put together some really deep and canonical missions, and at that point it wouldn't *matter* what happened with endgame. I'd be happy just having more new stuff to do, and I can't be alone in that.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited February 2014
    The foundry would fix 99% of the issues with this game. Full stop. Those of us who know the lore of the pnp could put together some really deep and canonical missions, and at that point it wouldn't *matter* what happened with endgame. I'd be happy just having more new stuff to do, and I can't be alone in that.

Which is why we wont get it. lol

I wish we could have it, but I have come to the conclusion that we never will. Because we don't have a team who can go back to work on it enough to make it happen.

If done right, it could be very profitable for the game. But we'll never see it, so bringing it up over and over will not change that.
  • lilukariolilukario Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Credit for Blaze and Frosticus' designs goes to awesome Champions player @Fryguy8544, originally as part of our Design a Villain contest

He was so awesome that he won without even following the rules...

Really, it's sad that we get an "update" that is basically old stuff and something that was supposed to come more than a year ago. The only thing keeping this game alive is the community.