test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

S.E.C.R.E.T. is recruiting.

kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
Updated October 21, 2013.

Tired of seeing this listed under archived post, so I'm starting a new thread that I can actually edit.

If you want to be invited to S.E.C.R.E.T. please be sure to include your character@handle in a game mail to @KenpoJuJitsu3 or @Supercollide.

-Do you enjoy playing PvE in Champions Online?
-Do you enjoy teaming even if you can solo the missions because it's fun to smash bad guys in a group?
-Do you enjoy interacting with and helping newer players?
-Do you need help/advise on some build ideas you have and/or someone to test them with?
-Do you need help amassing funds for retcons?
-Are you a new player to the game and/or a silver player?

If so S.E.C.R.E.T. may be the supergroup for you. S.E.C.R.E.T. is the Selective Elite Champions Reinforcement Emergency Team. We're who the Champions call when the job is too big and it simply must be done. We are the special forces branch of the Champions. Vibora Bay apocalypse? Yeah, we stopped that. :)

S.E.C.R.E.T. is a supergroup that started small at launch (though some members have been here since Beta) with myself and some of my close family and friends playing Champions Online. We've since opened the group to others and spent a lot of time helping people with missions when we see requests through zone chat, helping people with build ideas (see some of the links in my sig for build help), testing builds in the Powerhouse and helping people with retcon costs so they can be the hero they want to be.

Basically we're a group of dedicated Champions Online players who just like to log in, run missions, have fun and help other people get more enjoyment out of the game we enjoy so much. No muss, no fuss.

The requirements are fairly simple:

1) Enjoys playing Champions Online and logs in fairly regularly to play.

2) Enjoys teaming and interacting with the group. SG members are expected to join in on the SG chat and to join teams somewhat regularly. Players who are anti-social on the chat, ignore chat, ignore tells and/or frequently ignore teaming except when they need help will be kicked.

3) Mature members please (mature in mind, not in age).

4) Roleplaying is completely optional. If you're RPing let the other members know and remember to ((insert text here)) when breaking character.

5) Loot is openly compared and shared amongst the members. We don't hog loot in S.E.C.R.E.T. The vault is open to everyone who has reached member level (take what you need, contribute what you can) and several members keep a decent amount of gear stored elsewhere that they are willing to share when needed. Just ask.

6) Alts are welcome. No limit on alts per account.

7) Non-exclusive SG. We don't expect anyone to be in our SG and only our SG. Feel free to play however you choose to and to belong to whatever groups you enjoy playing with.
Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
Post edited by kenpojujitsu3 on

Comments

• iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    My name is Rune, and I approve this message.

In all seriousness, if I wasn't already busy leading and running my own team of great people, or if it ever tanks unexpectedly
    [not likely], this is the group I'd be applying to join.

There are a lot of great Super Groups in Champions online, some focus on role-playing, most don't, but this one focuses on great people, and that's king in my book too.

Consider this an unsolicited endorsement from friendly competition!
  • grazerrgrazerr Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey Kenpo! How ya been bud?? Shoot me an SG invite for some of my toons! Life took me away for quite some time, but all has settled down for a bit. (I hope so anyway!) I know I'm still on yer friends list.

Grazer
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'll let you know once I got my Freeform slot. Well, assuming I'm settled on the build, that is.
  • akirasanbeerakirasanbeer Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey Ken; seems I missed the housecleaning date and got removed :frown:. Looking for a re-invite as I will be back for several months.
    @akirasanbeer
  • luciferion3luciferion3 Posts: 4
    edited December 2013
    Hello! I'm new to Champions and am definitely interested in joining your SG. I'm getting bored soloing every mission and would like to meet some fun players to team with.

My global is @Xymox8
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey there Kempo, CoX Refugee here, saw some of the youtube videos of S.E.C.R.E.T (nice vids btw :biggrin:) and was wondering if i could join ya'll? :smile: global is: @xcelsior41 if you want to hit me up in-game
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Speaking as a more casual player here:

I've found S.E.C.R.E.T. to be a great SG. I don't need to log in like it's a second job else be booted from the group. People are pretty cool and fun, too. Quite a few are long time veterans who have great advice on builds and such.

Just thought I'd toss in my two cents worth. :)
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mattlee9393mattlee9393 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello My name is Matt.. I am sorta shy at first but please send me a invite id love to join...
    I'm also a bit new.. So yea I'm not good with words... :cool: