test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking to 2014

bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
What is there to look forward to in 2014?

Mind you I mean new things in 2014. Just wondering, figured that it could be a fun topic to discuss until we get some news.
#Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
Post edited by bwdares on

Comments

• Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think Champions is going to hit 88 miles per hour in 2014.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Enough new events and new lockboxes to keep my fear of Friday Afternoon Press Releases at bay until the 5th Anniversary event. Anything above and beyond that would be a pleasant surprise.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What's known:

Is/Has Been on PTS:
    Frosticus and Blaze Rampage alert
    More auras
    Justice gear
    Firewing raid/boss fight experimentation

The latter I don't expect in game. but Crush might review some boss fights

Known to be in development:
    Mini-power sets (exact ones TBA, but what I've heard will make folks very happy)

What I Expect with Reasonable Certainty/Would Heavily Bet On
    New alerts
    New events
    More bug fixes/polish
    More costume system/UI/QoL tweaks
    More balance tweaks/OMG, they've nerfed 2GM! I'm Leaving!
    More monetization items in C-store and Lockboxes

What I Would Not Bet Against
    Mechanon
    More holiday events/Vampire London Halloween
    More emote packs
    Free For All Team Duels
    A Sidekick system
    XP Gifting
    Return of the Remaining Missing Crafting Instances as RP zones

Even Less Probable, But Not Outside the realm of Probability
    Destruga endgame lair/mini-zone
    Roin'esh invasion event

Not Likely
    Everything else, including you, oh beautiful Foundry.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    And they need to keep it above 50mph all the time or it will explode.
    moustache.gif
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Items in green already have assets built toward to making them possible.

The Fire Ice Rampage is a given.

That Vladic event coming back up. I doubt its gone especially since the Victorian costume set was implemented which was originally designed to go with said event.

Crush is probably working on more power sets that rely on powers exclusive into of itself. Telepathy and Laser Sword is obvious of that and I doubt its a trend that will end for at least another year or so.

Aura drops added to daily bosses in game. Fire set finally makes it to Z Store.

Weapon unlocks, weapon unlocks, weapon sets.

Sidekicks.

Roinesh invasion. A precursor to Mechanon.

Dr. Destroyer's floating fortress.

Cooldown nerfs.

BUUUUG FIIIXES!
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2013

McFly, McFly, are you there McFly ?

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    And they need to keep it above 50mph all the time or it will explode.
    moustache.gif

Speed to the Future!
    ashensnow wrote: »
    McFly, McFly, are you there McFly ?

:biggrin:
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Given Cryptic's astonishing bungling of Foundry in STO and NW, you guys may be dodging a bullet
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bwdares wrote: »

The game not shutting down.

DOOOOOOOOOM
  • Options
    heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'd love to see a new zone, or new leveling paths stating in other zones.

I'm an altaholic, but I'm getting tired of doing the same thing from the start through mid-may up the level ladder.

Maybe I'd like to be a lemurian starting in Lemuria...or a beastman on Monster Island...
  • Options
    xmyuikixxmyuikix Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jennymachx wrote: »
    The game not shutting down.

DOOOOOOOOOM

DOOOOOOOOOOM!~
  • Options
    jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Dead...unless perfect world and cryptic do something to keep this game alive...lock boxes and c-store items and costume pieces don't count. Don't think a new adventure pack will save this...low level content needs attention badly.

One thing i know that can save this game is the foundry..unless there is a limit to the foundry, that could be just what co needs to live again.

Even if we don't get those things straight away, this game needs to be polished.. improve the animations. improve the cut scenes, make it so the NPC doesn't look like they are having a seizure when talking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xmyuikixxmyuikix Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jedite2012 wrote: »
    make it so the NPC doesn't look like they are having a seizure when talking

So what you're saying is... we need NPCs who foam at the mouth? I approve this!
  • Options
    jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah to make it work they need foam from the mouth.

Ill stay on this game forever just to see defender foaming at the mouth during a cut scene when he is talking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'd pay, to be able to walk up behind Defender in any mission and give him a wedgie.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited December 2013
    I'm moderately optimistic looking at CO now.
    2013 started slowly, but it ends rather well. It's obvious that new team are still learning the game and it was visible in Fatal Error, but within few months we had new costumes, new quests (albeit short ones) including new maps (Fatal Error), fixes and even someone took attempts at the game balance (liked or not).

It's not a bad year and one can be reasonably optimistic thinking about 2014.
  • Options
    r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
    edited December 2013
    I wish we could have a villain faction to join... 1 free villain faction change token for people who already have a villain rp character...

and of course the ability to make a new charatcer that starts directly as villain...

make a social club ( club incubus ) for villains but heroes and villains can join in each others clubs ( more variety ).

heroes vs villains pvp

and slighty modificated missions ...

a new faction woudl encourage people in doing more toons and missions again :D
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2013

princess_luna_and_the_moon__wallpaper__1920x1080_by_912photoshopking-d673400.png
    Just somethin' i heard.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    r9xchaos wrote: »
    make a social club ( club incubus ) for villains

I wish people could finally accept their game universe instead of going open villainy in public places like Caprice.

Incubus is a legal club in New Detroit, not a place for villains even if it was ever opened as a social instace (But it could be, dear devs, just made it by copying The Minefield map and attaching it there. Its much, much better map than the Caprice).

It's marvelous how people love playing badass villainy, but are refusing to RP actual social consequences of being a villain - like... You're a wanted criminal, nobody normal likes you, so stay in hiding. :biggrin:

Also. There. Will. Be. No. Villain. Faction. Never.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    It's marvelous how people love playing badass villainy, but are refusing to RP actual social consequences of being a villain - like... You're a wanted criminal, nobody normal likes you, so stay in hiding. :biggrin:

585118eda66eae627397a1e73d00cb54.jpg
    Hey baybee, you want to come back to my place? You know just earlier today, while I was blowing up a school bus full of children I was thinking about you...

...okay who am I kidding, no player villain actually killed any school bus kids or did anything else even remotely evil... since apparently around here you can be evil just by dressing the part and smirking a lot.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    What's known:

Is/Has Been on PTS:
    Frosticus and Blaze Rampage alert
    More auras
    Justice gear
    Firewing raid/boss fight experimentation

The latter I don't expect in game. but Crush might review some boss fights

Known to be in development:
    Mini-power sets (exact ones TBA, but what I've heard will make folks very happy)

What I Expect with Reasonable Certainty/Would Heavily Bet On
    New alerts
    New events
    More bug fixes/polish
    More costume system/UI/QoL tweaks
    More balance tweaks/OMG, they've nerfed 2GM! I'm Leaving!
    More monetization items in C-store and Lockboxes

What I Would Not Bet Against
    Mechanon
    More holiday events/Vampire London Halloween
    More emote packs
    Free For All Team Duels
    A Sidekick system
    XP Gifting
    Return of the Remaining Missing Crafting Instances as RP zones

Even Less Probable, But Not Outside the realm of Probability
    Destruga endgame lair/mini-zone
    Roin'esh invasion event

Not Likely
    Everything else, including you, oh beautiful Foundry.

I have come to terms with the fact we will not get what I have wanted for so long...but I look forward to 2014. I mean we finally got Goatees for half helms!

We have been teased about Mechanon for a long time, I just wish we could finally get a full Story with him. It would be perfect to get a new zone with him as well, but we all know that is not in the cards. If we get him in game it will be an alert, but at least it would be something.
  • Options
    xanna31xanna31 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Mind you I mean new things in 2014. Just wondering, figured that it could be a fun topic to discuss until we get some news.

More lockboxes.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    xanna31 wrote: »
    More lockboxes.

*Gibbs Slap*
    moustache.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    lol. yeah I know right? never did understand people who try to play villain characters here. :tongue:

Because every girl likes a bad boy.
  • Options
    chances010chances010 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    zahinder wrote: »
    Given Cryptic's astonishing bungling of Foundry in STO and NW, you guys may be dodging a bullet

Uh oh! Didn't Dodge get nerfed?

We're in trouble now.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

"Forums are amazing technology. They can take a seemingly normal and
    rational person and make them look like a troll. Short-sighted, misguided, creative effort deprived. Incredible." - Snarlygribbly
  • Options
    thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    xanna31 wrote: »
    More lockboxes.

Just for you I'll be they'll make them stack to only 20 like the other two games.

Stacking to 999 and not having to do anything to pick them up makes them a very very very minor nuisance to me. Plus they've drastically lowered the drop rates.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    xmyuikix wrote: »
    So what you're saying is... we need NPCs who foam at the mouth? I approve this!

Actually, a mouth foam aura would be interesting... like an eye-fire aura but centered on the mouth and upside-down.
  • Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Stacking to 999 and not having to do anything to pick them up makes them a very very very minor nuisance to me. Plus they've drastically lowered the drop rates.

Compared to when they first came out the lock boxes are not that anoying anymore. Pretty much everything found in them can be bought in the AH, so there's no need to gamble real money on them. Sometimes when I have extra gold I'll buy one key in the AH and open a box. I just wished they'd tweak the AH UI and maybe re-do the inventory system.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I'm looking forward to hear of Cryptic Norths plans for the 2014.
    Nothing major or detailed.
    Just something looking forward to.
    moustache.gif
  • Options
    spiderdude4spiderdude4 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    With Cryptic North's recent actions I remain optimistic for 2014.

What I'm hoping for in particular is more costume sets (We definitely need more styles of helmets to choose from), more power sets (even if it's a mini set...Just anything to try out), and possibly they could open up the locked up rooms of hideouts. More mini maps for social stuff couldn't hurt either.

The list of wishes is endless, but even then I've come to accept the fact that only half of them will be fulfilled. My last words here to Cryptic North: Keep up the good work and keep this game at least mildly interesting. And maybe one day you can have the resources to do something bigger.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Hope1 ingame. PRIMUS Database Characters
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I wish people could finally accept their game universe instead of going open villainy in public places like Caprice.

Incubus is a legal club in New Detroit, not a place for villains even if it was ever opened as a social instace (But it could be, dear devs, just made it by copying The Minefield map and attaching it there. Its much, much better map than the Caprice).

Also. There. Will. Be. No. Villain. Faction. Never.

Hey they said "Never" to Star Treks addition idea of Romulans.. but then they added them...never say never :D

as for the Villain part... The thing is.. a Villain would not consider herself as one...
    and as a player i like the game , mechanics , some of the lore , the character systems and so on.. but ... i still do not feel like a hero.. i would for example never sacrifice my self for anyone else than myself OR some of my allies...

Also my main character does not care about someone needs so called "justice" ...Moral, and ethics is a point of view... my main character does not share the whole being a kind crawler style.. she hates being starnded in this world and she would sacrifice , abuse and even desitegrate anyoen who is in her way.. saying this many would calling her a Villain... butt hen there is this thing with the game.. why woudl she help socrates? instead why cant she just help cyberlord?

A villain stysem could be added.. if not in the style of COH/COX then maybe like in Star Wars TOR, it works very well and it gives bith sides more deepness...

and as i said already .. its would open new doors for people to actualyl do somethign or for them who are bored of CO and left for a while.. they coud do something new oO

im not complaining here .. im just opening my ideas to you guys...

i do RP also but ive often the feel to do mission .. but not teh same every time again and no against the cool guys.. i want to work WITH them.. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    r9xchaos wrote: »
    Hey they said "Never" to Star Treks addition idea of Romulans.. but then they added them...never say never :D

Romulans were introduced for two reasons.
    First was pool on STO forums in which this addition proved to be popular. STO forums have larger number of regular users than a nearly abandoned CO one. Other reason was to give Federation an option for battle cloak, for PvP purposes.
    Cryptic had many reasons to believe that Legacy of Romulus will be succesful. Thus, that they will have a return of this investment. And they were right. Romulan Scimitar ship sells. It's everywhere.

Meanwhile, it was stated many times that introduction of a villain faction to City of Heroes wasn't very successful. This investment was barely returned with little gain. Playing villains simple wasn't popular enough. It gives Cryptic a rough idea how it may end in CO.
    Especially since CO level of investment isn't even near that of STO.

A new faction requires a new tutorial, and new maps. It's hard to expect this level of investment in CO.

Also, the way CO is stylised and written, I don't even want to see villain faction. Because it would be about cheesy things like building death rays or kidnapping kitten. Or something similar.

CoX had different stylisation. It's also true for DCUO.
    I'm not sure how many people askig for playable villains in CO can realise that if (and only IF) it would be ever done, it would be like simple bank robberies and Lex Luthor stealing cookies?

Because this is how Silver Age villainy looks and works.

Another thing is - there is nothing similar to Arachnos in CU. The largest organisation using both magic and technology are VIPER. There is no foundation for uniformised villain faction for players. Nothing like evil counterpart of UNTIL. VIPER is very, well, VIPER-specific.

And finally, Cryptic stated many times, both in CO and STO, that they will not make any even remotely evil factions. Which is why Romulan faction was made that way, with ditching Romulan Star Empire and making Tal Shiar into evil guys/mobs.
    If you ever played Neverwinter, note how you can't pick any non-good and non-neutral alignments there, nor you can pick evil deities.

That's a trend in Cryptic games.

There. Will. Be. No. Villain. Faction. Never.

Not in CO.

I'm sure of it. It's obvious. It will not change. That's the most certain "never" of all.

There is no gain, not even the smallest practical reason for developers, to do it.
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Meanwhile, it was stated many times that introduction of a villain faction to City of Heroes wasn't very successful. This investment was barely returned with little gain. Playing villains simple wasn't popular enough. It gives Cryptic a rough idea how it may end in CO.

Cryptic learned from CoH that you can't create a faction system where none previously existed. The new faction could never catch up to the population or depth of the existing character base. Villains were always going to be second fiddle, no matter how much content they threw at the Rogue Isles. You may still question the wisdom of making KDF a mid-game unlock in STO until LoR was released, but it at least gave Cryptic room to get faction play in from the start and keep the population close to balanced until they could flesh out the KDF new character experience. A "Nemesis Play" system similar to LOTRO's Monster Play is the most we could hope for in CO. (Of course, because it involves the nemesis system, Cryptic won't touch it with a ten-foot pole, because nemesis system.)
    And finally, Cryptic stated many times, both in CO and STO, that they will not make any even remotely evil factions. Which is why Romulan faction was made that way, with ditching Romulan Star Empire and making Tal Shiar into evil guys/mobs.

Cryptic also realized that the Romulans, as written in canon, were throwaway Central Casting bad guys used to fill in when everybody needed a break from Klingons. It amazes me that some STO players got genuinely angry over how much of Diane Duane's Rihannsu material made it into the game, even after Paramount's insistence that Nemesis be treated as an Even-Numbered Trek Movie. (It's actually a Trek Movie Divisible By Five, which means the studio should have disavowed it.)
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    ^This one as well.

But to be exact, KDF started as a level 1 play, but with little content. It was condensed and moved as a mid-level unlock later. The faction was in the game, just company was struggling with resources to make it viable since the day one.

In comparison, villains in CO would be a totally new faction added to the game. Pretty much repeating all CoX mistakes.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Still holding out for a Pogo Stick super jump reskin :I
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    There will never be a villain side specifically because that would require making new content that heroes won't have access to. Why make content that only half the players get to play? It ought to be content that everyone gets to play.

The closest to villain gameplay you'll get to do is a Foundry. Support that rather than exclusive content.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited December 2013

And then we'll all end up back in 1955 where we'll have no computer of video games. Oh, no! :eek:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    And then we'll all end up back in 1955 where we'll have no computer of video games. Oh, no! :eek:

Or zipped about a decade into the future for the release of the foundry :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I keep forgetting that the two Comic Series are out there.

When Whiteout first came out I still did not have a 40 level hero and could never get past the Roin'esh General. Maybe now...

And Aftershock... Well, I barely began it, got distracted with RL and completely forgot to get back to it.

And having a better computer, now, should make it a whole different experience. :smile:

So I guess, that I am looking forward to doing those in 2014. :wink:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Play the comics with at least another player. The experience is much richer.
  • Options
    foxypersonfoxyperson Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    -Zone level restrictions gone.
    -A new zone.
    -New Comic Series (or at least new story arcs with decent writing).
    -More emotes.
    -Emotes being server-side instead of client-side (so people no longer have to refresh emotes when I arrive).
    -Freckles.
    -A mission architect (it doesn't have to be The Foundry, just a mission editor).
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well Ive heard that Farmville X Champions isnt being made so ima look forward to that.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The thing is besides some vine and water powersets and even more cpstumes.. CO soon finds an end of content...

i mean what else to create??? there is almost anything in champs but no villains oO

i always see people running around in villain costumes with villain Rp bios and villain-alike rp behavior...

for a long-term addition a villain faction would be nice since player get a new faction and that means there is more stuff to do...oh and old players can make new chars to play villains.. wich means cryptic can make soem money because we needs to buy new slots, and stuff :D

atleast we should ad one thing...that we can earn good and bad allignment points... a reset of those could cost ZEN and questionite..

i suggested this long time ago.. allignemnt option like in mass effect or star wars tor.
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    While I can't bear to play nowadays, definitely check out the comic series and adventure packs. While I have mixed feelings about Serpent Lantern, I think these were some of the most awesome content in the game.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    - Nemesis System Revisited, Upgraded and Expanded!
    - FULLY Costumizable Sidekicks which will be linked with the Nemesis
    - Avian Warrior Pack
    - MORE Costume parts in Z/Q/D/Reg store
    - More Emotes
    - More Stances in Tailor
    - Avian Warrior Pack
    - The Foundry
    - Removing Limitations from the Tailor
    - Hats, Eye, Mouth Accessories and Hairtstyles for Bestial and Monster Heads
    - More Unique Custume Alerts
    - More BOSSES on Alerts
    - More End-game LAIRS
    - More PRE-ALERT forgoten Items and Weapon Skins BACK! (WHERE THE FUDGE IS THERAKIEL'S SWORD AND NEPHILIM WINGS?
    - More BUG fixes
    - Hero Games QUE fixing (not that I will PvP But more power to the people who do)

- LESS Venicles
    - Less Drama
    - Less PvP Shenanigans
    - Less B.A.S.H
    - Less Zone-Chat Trolls
    - Less Horrible Designed Black&Redders

- More GREEN and BLUE

- Me Becoming a Lifetimer... :/ and FINALLY GETTING MY PRECIOUS AVIAN WARRIOR PACK... (not anytime soon, see you all next year)
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well, this year was pretty bad for the first several months, but slowly signs are beginning to show that cryptic north is slowly starting to work on co. we got a lot of basic changes in some of the foundational problems in co, now to see if we can get some more permanent content, costumes and maybe start advancing the story again. A new zone would be nice, but honestly they can do a lot with just instancing some new stuff with some new room details and maybe adding some enemies to existing groups in existing zones. I wouldn't mind seeing the red banner gang getting extended to higher levels with some new units and some new outfits to go with them that we get access to as well. oh and more dinosaurs in monster island.

oh and I am really hoping that the hints that have been dropped about new powersets includes a plant powerset, that would make me fanboy-out heavily. water too would make me happy. and a triple would be o see existing elemental sets getting elemental melee attacks. yeah you can already use martial arts and might if you are freeform, but new animations that synergise with the different elements and their effects, that would be nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    rianfrost wrote: »
    Well, this year was pretty bad for the first several months, but slowly signs are beginning to show that cryptic north is slowly starting to work on co. we got a lot of basic changes in some of the foundational problems in co, now to see if we can get some more permanent content, costumes and maybe start advancing the story again. A new zone would be nice, but honestly they can do a lot with just instancing some new stuff with some new room details and maybe adding some enemies to existing groups in existing zones. I wouldn't mind seeing the red banner gang getting extended to higher levels with some new units and some new outfits to go with them that we get access to as well. oh and more dinosaurs in monster island.

oh and I am really hoping that the hints that have been dropped about new powersets includes a plant powerset, that would make me fanboy-out heavily. water too would make me happy. and a triple would be o see existing elemental sets getting elemental melee attacks. yeah you can already use martial arts and might if you are freeform, but new animations that synergise with the different elements and their effects, that would be nice.

I hope they can get the tech working for water and I would love to get a plant set. Those would be great.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Well Ive heard that Farmville X Champions isnt being made so ima look forward to that.

Drat! And I was sooooooo lookin' forward to growing me some...

zucchini
    bowl-of-zucchini.gif

and

tomatoes
    Tomatoesonvine2.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg