test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How much evil?

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Champions Online Discussion
Question! How many player villains are there? I mean I cant be the only player bad guy in CO can I? Primus has a list but not all players are roleplayers theres bound to be more . In before Jon goes "none we all play as heroes" :P
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited December 2013
    http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Lord_Haywire

Not really my main since I don't have clear "main" characters, but one of three most often played ones.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Lord_Haywire

Not really my main since I don't have clear "main" characters, but one of three most often played ones.

Wow thats the best use of a device ( vehicle ) used in a toons concept that I have ever come across ._."
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    huntajack1334huntajack1334 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's not easy when your evil!

Seriously I have that twitch and .... half of my rp roster basicly is evil toons .... some better than the others.

I wish I could rp them more but ussualy god modders make me not wanna and most rp's are pretty stale.

My most favorite is Excidio, the Dimensional power armor. Egyptian styled armor badie!
    There's always SOMETHING going wrong SOMEWHERE
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I only have one evil character. I don't RP in video games - I'm oldschool and prefer pen and paper games - so I've never bothered with a Primus page.

devil.jpg

My newest character is a bully, but not really evil.

reindeer.png
    edited December 2013
    I don't play an evil character, I play a pragmatic one.

However, depending on what side of an issue you take- it would be easy to see him as 'the bad guy'. He manages a radio show that many see as 'anti-Superhero propaganda'. The truth of the matter is, some superheroes in the roleplay setting on CO are willing to attack him based on his opinions (should they discover it's actually his radio show). Some are willing to fight him based on his beliefs, or what he says.

He's of a mind that 'my mission comes first, and if you try to stop me- you're an enemy combatant'. So, it's easy to see him as 'a bad guy' if you don't know how he operates.

He also employs multiple rehabilitated criminals- rehabilitated by his standards, at least.

In the long run, he's trying to save the world- the only way he knows how, and that usually involves heavy firepower and violence.

One thing you won't see is him bragging about it or taking joy in harming others. Countless 'superheroes' spend their time taking joy in 'beating up' criminals.
  • Options
    mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pffft nepht you well know there are villains, you've been in PvP. =D

To quote Xeno 'It is because I am a villain Imp, I do villainous things.'

Us imp's aren't evil, we're just trying to get by in a cruel world that refuses to accept us. :<
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Actually, nepht, that's just my go-to for people who want a villain-side experience like CoV (which might sound nice in theory, but in practice we are told proved to be a waste of resources - which we don't have to spare here).

Your adaptation is perfectly valid - the villain who is ingratiating him/herself with the heroes, taking advantage of their mission to remove his/her competition, before selecting the perfect moment to destroy them all from an angle they stopped watching years back. They'll never expect it...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There are zero villains... only heroes who want more attention. :cool:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    There are zero villains... only heroes who want more attention. :cool:

Says the biggest villain in the CC circles , seriously at Conquer CC's Foxi just mentally abuses people /o/
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All of my heroes have the Evil Counterpart costume.
    So...
    so+funny+it+s+a+shame+that+the+dinosaur+_aa93935c727646215f63d456bb991940.gif
    moustache.gif
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i have 4 Random Male Villain toons with about 32 costume slots each representing a different villain as well as a female one who has about 20. So I have alot of Villains :D
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    Actually, nepht, that's just my go-to for people who want a villain-side experience like CoV (which might sound nice in theory, but in practice we are told proved to be a waste of resources - which we don't have to spare here).

Your adaptation is perfectly valid - the villain who is ingratiating him/herself with the heroes, taking advantage of their mission to remove his/her competition, before selecting the perfect moment to destroy them all from an angle they stopped watching years back. They'll never expect it...

...Who told this man the Nightmare's plans?!

BURN HIM! BURN HIM INTO INFINITY!
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Yes. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic uses this theme a lot.

Examples of "reformed" villains:
    Princess_Luna_S2.png
    MLP_Discord.png

So, in conclusion: Nepht is a pony.
  • Options
    huntajack1334huntajack1334 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Princess_Luna_S2.png
    MLP_Discord.png

So, in conclusion: Nepht is a pony.

.... cans we feed and pets it?
    There's always SOMETHING going wrong SOMEWHERE
  • Options
    wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Depends on where in the scale of morality ''hunts heroes and villains alike due to the former being too overzealous for him/her and the latter being too, well, obsessed about having the bigger stick to leave them free, let alone alive'' is.
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's not easy when your evil!

+1 for Voltaire.

Anyway, I have a character, Demgoddess, who was a villain, but she's reformed. In fact, that's her in my icon.

That said, I do have two characters with rather morally gray attitudes. Dreadstorm is a brooding vigilante who isn't squeamish to cracking skulls, and Thunder Huntress is pretty much an intergalactic warrior and bounty hunter tracking a genocidal villain that destroyed her planet (her Nemesis).

But that's as close as I get, as my villains from CoV have all been reborn solely in the Nemesis system.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The real problem with playing a villain in this game is that you can't. :|
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,105 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2013

poster,375x360,ffffff.jpg
  • Options
    wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The real problem with playing a villain in this game is that you can't. :|

At best, the closest thing you can get to play as a villain is simply one who works on earning a good publicity and then, biding your time so you can betray the world when it's at it's weakest state.
  • Options
    malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    As people as said "Play Hero until you have the resources to strike". That's Reptile for ya. Came from the Rogue Isles, came to this world with malicious intent to take it over for his boss. Then he loses communication with him for years, loses hope and decides to start anew as a hero.

Who knows if he'll go back. I have them ideas floating around in my head. He's still looking for Arachnos refugees.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Fortunately, I don't have to RP Haywire as a reformed villain or causing his villain decay by hanging in Caprice.

He was initially one of my nemeses and as such he was submitted for design-a-villain contest. Then I've made him into player character, but as a one used almost entirely in RP event plots.

So when he actually shows in-character, and it's not often, it's only in RP storyline/event related circumstances. Otherwise playing him would make totally no sense.

But then, I have PnP RPG background as a roleplayer. For me villains are interesting more as a plot devices than actual characters. They aren't that great or deep as fully fledged characters.
  • Options
    spiderdude4spiderdude4 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I play.....At least three villains.

This one is my main, he plays heavily on the "shadowy mastermind" bit. But to the small amount of heroes that have actually met him he invokes a gentlemen like feeling....While he secretly has an assassin on hand to get you.

http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Ebony_Tarantula

http://www.primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Mr._Lantern

Mr. Lantern however is less mastermind and more "nutjob". I made this one around Halloween 2013. He is a bomb fanatic with a thing for Halloween. Nuff said.

My third does not have a page (yet) but she is the shady assassin mentioned above. Big on poison use, Lady Recluse has a tendency to stalk her prey until the point of insanity by paranoia. Then attacks when least expected.

All of which primarily get most usage during RP Events.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Hope1 ingame. PRIMUS Database Characters
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have a shark character who's an ice villain, and my main looks evil but not necessarily. :P
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Excuse me, is there a villain side/faction available in this game? Or am i missing something?
    I recently levelled a new toon to 40 and none of the quests seem to have an "evil" intention behind them.

Is it a new addon? I don't get it...
  • Options
    aetam1aetam1 Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Excuse me, is there a villain side/faction available in this game? Or am i missing something?
    I recently levelled a new toon to 40 and none of the quests seem to have an "evil" intention behind them.

Is it a new addon? I don't get it...

It is simply about role playing. There is nothing in this game to actually make you evil.

My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    No, Colonel, there's no villain side. The producers of CoX tell us that the number of people who selected villain, while dedicated, were far too small to call the project "successful". And we don't have the resources working on CO to dedicate any of them to content that's going to see even less use than Lemuria.

However, nobody can say what your particular "hero's" attitude is...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ty for the replies.

I was a bit confused and thought i missed an important update, dang i'm stupid.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    No, Colonel, there's no villain side. The producers of CoX tell us that the number of people who selected villain, while dedicated, were far too small to call the project "successful". And we don't have the resources working on CO to dedicate any of them to content that's going to see even less use than Lemuria.

However, nobody can say what your particular "hero's" attitude is...

However CoV's release was markedly the largest sales spike in all of CoH's history, which means that the interest for villains is there; it's just that CoV's implementation of the idea was rather poor.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    However CoV's release was markedly the largest sales spike in all of CoH's history, which means that the interest for villains is there; it's just that CoV's implementation of the idea was rather poor.

It was just too late.
    Adding a new faction to already existing game rarely ends well. Previous faction is just too well established and it's hard to balance them in terms of playerbase.

DCUO is a good example.
    Villain faction works there because it was from the very beginning.
    In CoX most people were already playing heroes and newcoming players are naturally drawn to the bigger of two playerbases.
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I would agree with that, though I loved the zones very much.

and Colonel, Many people Role play as villains. While the game only lets you be a good guy in it's story, you can imagine yourself as a villain id you want. and interact people as a villain, after all if you wish, you can battle against anyone just about anywhere.

If you see your character as a Villain, then he is ;)
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    It has been speculated that the relative success of CoV sales had more to do with supergroup bases than with villains. It's difficult to judge that sort of thing, when more than one eagerly-anticipated change is included in an update. (Did STO: Legacy of Romulus receive such adulation because it included a Romulan semi-faction, or because there was finally a decent Klingon tutorial? Who knows? Having played both aspects, I certainly couldn't tell you...)

• Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm pretty sure that all of our characters are evil.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Where the hell did you see Heroes anyways.

• Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that all of our characters are evil.

We immolate, freeze, bludgeon, maul, slice, shred, poison, shoot, explode, electrocute, and disintegrate people in the streets repeatedly because we want their pants.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    We immolate, freeze, bludgeon, maul, slice, shred, poison, shoot, explode, electrocute, and disintegrate people in the streets repeatedly because we want their pants.
    But they come back later anyway.

Little do we realize the entire game world is a Matrix-like setup designed to keep those superpowered lunatics safely sedated, and away from constantly interfering with the rest of humanity...

• Options
    cheelanghocheelangho Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't roleplay, but i do have a villain themed character and 2 questionable ones:

My villain, Dr. Thanatos (Scourge AT) was an evil genius expert on nuclear engineering that used to work for ARGENT until he was betrayed and arrested; and during his time in prison he was visited by a mysterious individual that identified himself as an UNTIL Agent, promising that if he agreed to share intel on ARGENT and helped to analize (and reverse engineer) supervillain and alien technology his criminal record would be erased and he'd be freed and employed by UNTIL

And for my gray moral toons, Ghostlinger (my forum avatar, Soldier AT); a ghost cowboy that's looking for redemption for his past job - he was a bounty hunter during his lifetime and he never noticed the "or alive" part of the wanted posters... and while he genuinely wants forgiveness for his actions, even on death he's still the happy trigger he was in the wild west and will live... well, adhere to the philosohpy of "shoot first, ask later"

My other questionable one is my cowl, Nightshot (Marksman AT), he was an olimpic level archer that chose his vocation for science over his athletic career. His "heroics"started when a team of mercenaries raided the laboratory he was working at in order to steal the macguffin (sorry for that, it's just that i can't think of something more "specific" atm) he was collaborating to develop, and after police investigations on the matter getting to nowhere, the potential danger of the stolen device and the death of his fiancee, his friends and colleagues, he decided to take the matter on his hands and search for the responsibles and bring them to justice...

In case you found Nightshot's backstory suspiciously similar to Darkman's, it's because i got inspired by it:biggrin:
    SIGNATURE.
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Little do we realize the entire game world is a Matrix-like setup designed to keep those superpowered lunatics safely sedated, and away from constantly interfering with the rest of humanity...

You say this, but in my character's home universe- they have 'The Farm', which is a place where they take super-powered individuals that lose control or screw up, and they place them in a virtual simulation where they are the ideal Silver and Bronze Age heroes, while they study them to learn how they operate.
  • Options
    battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    One of my characters and 2nd to reach 40 is a reformed villain the Radioactive Cosmonaut.

Reformed because he was originally a hero of the Soviet people but the accident that created him caused brain damage, causing him to lose empathy and be subject to paranoia delusions and homicidal rages. Eventually Dr Cerebellum found a cure and so he now tries to make amends for the damage he had done.

I've made a series of costumes of him to cover imaginary 50's 70's 80's and Millennial era reboots and sometimes play him as a villain in 'flashback' stories and also made him the Nemesis of one of my other heroes Space Princess so people can enjoy having fought him as a villain via nemesis alerts or PVP as well as fighting alongside him as a reformed villain trying to undo the damage of his past.

In some of the convoluted timeline of reboots (like any long running comic character) i have him for a while a villain simply because he belonged to a soviet superteam who were just on the other side of the cold war. So sometimes i play him more as 'enemy' rather than 'villain' when playing in a soviet superteam group (something i hope to do more of if my brother's ban turns out to be a temporary rather than a permanent one, as his character Crimson Star was the start and heart of the team) depending on whether we are playing pre-glasnost or post-glasnost.

At Halloween i had special fun with the dino costume, having that be from his embarrassingly funny period of comics (the equivalent of Batman's pink costume) where he had as a villain taken over the millenium city tv station by force to broadcast a terrible and unintentionally hilarious children's propaganda show which later became a cult hit on youtube and as part of his reforming he now dresses in the outfit to delight kids while helping out using his radiation powers to help fight children's cancer at Millenium City's hospital's children's cancer ward.

Fighting Takofanes while lecturing him about the rights of the proletariat dead and the revolutionary end of aristocracy all while dressed in a dinosaur suit was just classic! And explaining the costume and jokes involved in-character to other players helped while away the wait between fights.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    It was just too late.
    Adding a new faction to already existing game rarely ends well. Previous faction is just too well established and it's hard to balance them in terms of playerbase.

DCUO is a good example.
    In CoX most people were already playing heroes and newcoming players are naturally drawn to the bigger of two playerbases.

That might have been part of it, but there were a lot of complaints about the implementation. The common complaint was that you felt more like someone's lackey or a mercenary rather than an actual villain. Arachnos was always there, threatening you with "do this or we'll sic the Arbiters on you."
  • Options
    edited December 2013

That's easily explained.
    edited December 2013
    DCUO is a good example.
    is it? i dont go there often, but on their forum, i was under the impression heroes outnumber villains by a fairly hefty amount as well.

yes, but lots and lots of heroes can also raise the dead and heal people instantly with a variety of powers, so decapitation is more a temporary thing. back in coh I used to run with that as where my empath defender was when i wasn't playing, the healing/restoration type characters worked restoring injured arrests to full health as part of their hero license.
    Besides, they were really nice pants, crisp pleats, wrinkle resistant.
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    nigel-tufnel.jpg

" 'ow much evil? None. None more evil."

I just get my villain yayas out with the Nemesis system. I hated CoV because it was nothing like a comic villain scenario, just a reskinned and rewritten copy of CoH (and that's actually praising it a bit more than it deserved).
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    rianfrost wrote: »
    is it? i dont go there often, but on their forum, i was under the impression heroes outnumber villains by a fairly hefty amount as well.

Doesn't really matter.
    Both factions were developed at the same time, so they did not have to pay for making villains separately. Unlike in CoX where it was financial strain on the studio if it wasn't successful enough.

Of course it doesn't help that DCUO has the worst possible implementation of villainy ever. You can't even be, unlike in CoX, a rival, a soldier, a mercenary to organisation.

All you have is being a superpowered mook.
  • Options
    jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    someone should start a page here or on a website and get players who play evil champions to join the page and be added to the evil list with their own stats and bio ect
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    That would be the Primus Database. There's no real need for a separate page; the one works well for both heroes and villains.
    edited December 2013
    ^Precisely.

We have the PDB wiki for this very reason (amongst the others).
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited December 2013

So, CO's entire world is actually a Matrix, but for the CO villains?

I guess we treat all villains like Sid 6.7 and the rest of us are Lt. Parker Barnes but taken to it's furthest implementation.

Makes sense to me. :smile:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    grengrasgrengras Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am an admitted altaholic in every game that I have ever played. That being said, even I am surprised at how many darker side of grey alts I now have on CO without actively trying. In fact I found while making this post that I only have one pure heroic character here. Which is really surprising to me.

The second character I ever created for CO was the only intended from the get-go villain. Her name is Lan Qui, which literally is supposed to mean 'Blue Dragon'. Her background is that she is the newest avatar for a blue dragon. Only the dragon energy is eating away at her human body and the only way to keep herself from dying is to constantly drain human energy from others into herself. She became a hero because her... efforts at staying alive was attracting the wrong kind of attention from the heroes where she lived. By becoming a hero she could drain the life energy of villains without as many... hassles.

Bloodied Rose I am on the fence on whether she fits into this list or not. She is a survivor of a bloody internal feud between a clan of ninjas. Her backstory states that she had to kill someone very close to her during that feud which made her sever herself from the clan, and her Nemesis is a relative of the person she killed. However, she now days focuses more on healing and helping than she does the precise and deadly arts she once practiced. So she is sort of a reformed villain, but was she ever really a villain when she was only killing people as she was trained without malice or murderous intent?

Baby Boomer is my next alt that lies on the darker side of heroism. She is a bounty hunter with an aptitude for destruction and a tendency to leave bodies behind. She actually has bounties placed upon her by some foreign countries, but somehow has managed to remain on the good side of the local law. Probably because she usually keeps her destruction to property owned by the worst kind of society's scum or without leaving any witnesses alive to her activities.

Dissociation probably deserves to be named next. She's a powerful mentallist who had her powers developed due to the efforts of PSI when she was recruited from a Mind Inc. front business. She has an intense hatred for PSI as a result of some of the physical changes that occured as a result. Now it is her purpose in life to mentally torture and shred the identities and wills of anyone associated with PSI. Whenever I am logged onto her any alert that has a PSI member as the target automatically is joined, and she passes through MC 'punishing' every PSI associate she can find. Her story info includes a little forewarning about how she is slowly turning into a worse monster than the people she hates. And her 'Nemesis' is a PSI member who it turns out only became a member due to Dissociation's actions.

I almost didn't add this next one to the list, but she really does have to be included since she is part demon. Backstory is that a guardian angel and a temptress demon were both asigned to the same human being in an attempt to influence and (protect / corrupt) her. Due to a magical mishap the three beings were merged into one. Now the 'hero' known as Moral Compass has one of the weirdest cases of dissociative identity disorder (formerly known as multiple personality disorder). When the angellic being is able to influence the human enough the body and powers resembles the angel. And the same is true for the demoness. Which is why she is added to the list. When her more evil impulses are in control she focusses more on causing pain to others and only helps others if it will benefit her somehow.

That is all of my current alts that I would personally label as either a villain or with leanings towards it. But knowing my altaholic ways I am sure more will come with time. And actually one of my other current alts (Haunting Melody) has a murderous impulse but it is aimed solely at a villain so I've left her off the list. Which is good because otherwise I would have been left with only one current alt (Dawning Light) that was purely heroic. I had no idea prior to posting this just how dark my alts all were. xD
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Moral Compass sounds a lot like the Clive Barker-written comic Saint Sinner, from back in - the '80s, I think? A while back, anyway. He was possessed by the temptation demon first, which led to some pretty disturbing sequences, then an angel accidentally crashed through the planes and into his mind...

It was a pretty good title, albeit short-lived (I don't think the marketers had any idea what to do with any of the Clive Barker titles - they weren't really very traditional).

• Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jedite2012 wrote: »
    someone should start a page here or on a website and get players who play evil champions to join the page and be added to the evil list with their own stats and bio ect

The PRIMUS database is used for both heroes and villains. I plan to make pages on there of my characters main villains if I ever get a chance to finish writing my heroes back stories first. Out of all my characters I have created, only two were villains at some point. Course today they are fighting on the side of good but they are still 'adjusting' and sometimes would still use their criminal tricks to help save the day which most might find it a bit unorthodox.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!