Options

Account suddenly turned to Silver

2»

Comments

• Options
    ichampion4everichampion4ever Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, inactive account again. :rolleyes:

LOL,i am so different from you guys,i dont accept mistakes like that,a 14 yo kid working on a billing system? unacceptable,i dont commit the same mistake two times will never back to PW again,now waiting a explanation if they WILL/ALREADY/NOT take the money from me(credit card).
  • Options
    slowecsl4pweslowecsl4pwe Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My account has gone inactive 3 times now. This is really getting annoying. At least when I go to re-activate it , it actually does now. I am getting tired of having to keep checking regularly if my account is still active.

Apathy is on the rise, but nobody seems to care.
  • Options
    grimcatnipgrimcatnip Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    several of my super group members have lost their gold status for no apparent reason. they even lost their STO status as well. What the heck is going on over there. Are they just not accepting monthly plans anymore or what. Last time this happened with MMORPG it was because it was closing its servers.
  • Options
    seazombie64seazombie64 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am having the issue also, I reactivated once, but now it says I am inactive again..and no response to my ticket
  • Options
    damedarkstardamedarkstar Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd love be able play my freeform characters but I am having same issue this is on their end the problem is. My payment went through yet says inactive account status but has been only a half day. The first ten days my account status as fine then I go to log on this morning and says I'm silver now.

Am I to expect long waits and no response like the rest here or should I cut my losses and leave. And yes I have contacted support this is absurd get this stuff together or risk losing those that do contribute money to this game.
  • Options
    dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GameClient2013-06-2016-22-53-16_zpsd07be0cc.jpg

Add another one to the list. At least I can take comfort knowing it's a bug and I don't have to manually re-sub.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • Options
    etherfalconetherfalcon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still waiting for my fix. No reply on my open ticket. Amateurs.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Bump. It's like you don't want me to play the game.

Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • Options
    slowecsl4pweslowecsl4pwe Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So far I haven't waited for an automatic fix. I just have to reactivate my account prior to it going back to silver. So far this is working for me, the problem is the the reactivation won't stick for more than a week or two.

Champions Online
    Type: 1-Month Recurring Gold
    Play Time Until: July 1, 2013
    Subscribed For: 483.11 days

Time to attempt to do it again.

Apathy is on the rise, but nobody seems to care.
  • Options
    bombermangoldbombermangold Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ugh, it's a friggen BUG?!
    That's just WONDERFUL.
  • Options
    mmogamer71mmogamer71 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Add me to the list.

Gold account magically turned to silver 9 days after billing. Ticket submitted.
  • Options
    rcfireredrcfirered Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    grimcatnip wrote: »
    I was gold account. Then logged out to switch. And now its Silver. What happened? The account is on auto renew. So I can't miss payments and account cant just expire. Did anyone else suddenly find your account turned to silver?

im always paying for my account I just auto renew it on the 14th of June and on June 24 it turned to silver wtf im really mad some 1 better fix this crap now + I neaver got my zen like every 1 else
  • Options
    damedarkstardamedarkstar Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got a email finally from them claimed was my bank causing them do this. Checked my bank and nope not that this is an issue on their end one they need to fix actually help people or keep sending automated responses which are inaccurate.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    see subs thread in super news
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    mmogamer71mmogamer71 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello

We sincerely apologize for the delay caused by the large volume of tickets we have received at this time, your ticket is important to us.

Our records show that your payment failed to successfully process.
    The following error code was given for your transactions: Auth Code: 430409

This code has become common for our players. The current work around for this issue is to use PayPal to pay for the subscription while we work to address the problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope to find a solution soon.

Perfect World Support
    Check out our latest game, Neverwinter!

181 days subscribed, goodbye.
  • Options
    rebelscum58rebelscum58 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Count me in as another one with this problem, just happened after today's account server maintenence. Which is weird, because if it was going to happen it should've happened some ten days ago if my math is right, given I was on a three month subscription which was last charged on March 18th.

My more paranoid side can't help but wonder if it happened because I was on the discounted three month subscription they offered near the end of last year, and having it stop like that forces me to pay the regular price. Was anyone else affected by this still on that discounted subscription as well? More importantly, was anyone affected NOT on it?
  • Options
    jorshdjorshd Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Add me to the list as well. I use a prepaid walmart card to pay for it, and I just reupped on the 18th.

This is bull****.
  • Options
    exonik0pweexonik0pwe Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I subbed for 3 months 10-15days ago and now im silver. HALP!

P.S. Hell yeah 69-th post
  • Options
    rebelscum58rebelscum58 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I tried to resub (On a 3 month subscription) after it dropped me to silver the first time and its knocked me back to silver again within the day. Interestingly, the one dollar charge to ensure the card was valid went through just fine but the following charge for the subscription itself never arrived.
  • Options
    zolandarzolandar Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Updated my subscription when it went Silver mysteriously back on the 21st of June. I'd updated the account already for a new credit card number, so I thought this odd at the time. Been gold every since December , and I was on last night fighting the bad Server.

Now I'm back to silver and all my characters are blocked. Nine days afterward and Zappp...

:mad: I'm not a happy camper....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Formerly @CentralNexus in CoX -- as Flagborn, Doctor Futura, Fast Neutrino, Accoustix, etc.
  • Options
    leadersleaders Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just bought a sub nine days ago and I'm also getting hit with this bug. Is there and actual fix to this problem other than using a paypal account also what about the money I already paid and the game time as gold I'm currently missing out on due to this ? :confused:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Untitled_zpsd608858d.png

Untitled3_zps87b3ed21.png

• Options
    etherfalconetherfalcon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am now AGAIN hit with this bug today when I logged in, less than a month after being hit with it along with so many others around the late may/early june timeframe when it first showed up.

Interestingly, the first time this hit was Memorial Day. Now again, on Independence Day, it hits again. Hmmmm......

First off, I am VERY UNHAPPY to be having this issue AGAIN, less than a month after the last time it occurred. I have at least 2mo left of that subscription and it is set to recur automatically.

Clearly, this is a big problem and I'm not sure what exactly is being done, or when a true fix will be enabled.

This is the last chance I'm giving this game. I'm practically begging them to take my money, as are many other paying subscribers. If this issue is not fixed promptly, I am leaving. There are lots of other games that will gladly take my money and actually maintain their billing systems in a way that does not constantly interrupt service.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    What's this? They may actually be listening to us.

Untitled4_zps245d7b39.png

• Options
    sighburrevilersighburreviler Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been knocked back to silver 2x in 20 days.

I actually just did a second charge and got only another 10 days. So at this point, I've gotten 20 days worth of gold for 60 days worth of money.

I've really never seen a company that couldn't even properly maintain paying customer's account. Needless to say, i never got any of the 'free" zen either.

Like others, I'm about to the end of my rope on this... and as mentioned above, there are plenty of games out there....

God, I miss CoH!
  • Options
    superteggssuperteggs Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I had this issue as well about 4 days ago.
  • Options
    thunderhowl23thunderhowl23 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Adding to the list, subbed up on Sept 24th. 10 days later, account randomly goes silver. A fix for this and Zen compensation would be nice.
  • Options
    grengrasgrengras Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Adding my own experience to the list,

At the end of September (I think it was September 25th or 26th maybe) I subscribed Gold for the 1 month plan. On October 2nd it knocked me down to Silver. I proceeded to send a ticket to support and within 2 days I was being listed as Gold again, but my Subscription days count was different than my billing period, and nothing was done to compensate for the lost time.

Now AGAIN on October 25th I was once more dropped down to Silver without reason or warning. Even worse, this time instead of saying a monthly subscription plan was inactive, what I see instead is a message about 'Champion Online Gaming Card 1 days Inactive'.

As of the time of posting this message on this thread the only response I have received to my ticket was an automatic response message for 'These answers may help you' which of course none of them do help.

It just warms my heart when a company messes up billing like this then hits you with an automatic response of:
    wrote:
    The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)
    Answer Link: (STO)(CO) Buying a subscription
    Answer Link: (STO)(CO)(NW) Account Linking FAQ
    Answer Link: (FW) Missing Gold
    Answer Link: (ARC) Arc FAQs
    Answer Link: (STO)(CO) Cryptic Account Security Notice FAQ

You'd think with a bug as consistent and widespread as this apparrently is that they would have added by now a message about this bug.