test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shortcut missing?

dezstravusdezstravus Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC & Technical Issues
Hello Champions!

If you are missing your desktop shortcut icon for Champions Online, here are some steps to create a new one.

Locate the Champions Online.exe in your installation (\Cryptic Studios\) folder and either right-click to 1) Send to -> Desktop (create shortcut), 2) Pin to Taskbar, or 3) Pin to the Start Menu.

Common install locations where you might find the installation (\Cryptic Studios) folder include:

C:\Program Files\Cryptic Studios\
C:\Progam Files (x86)\Cryptic Studios\
C:\Users\Public\Games\Cryptic Studios\
Post edited by dezstravus on

Comments

• hunpolushunpolus Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Excuse me for this but... I played with this game in the past and now i decided to return because i was good memories about it , I am using my old acount but my chars are gone and even i can't post threads in forum because i need to wait but as i heard its 4day so soory but i can't wait that's long. I installed the game,patched starting to play everyting fine but http://postimg.org/image/8858zpakr/ this is my problem , showing up in menu,loading screeen,in-game everywhere.....
    thanks
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    hunpolus wrote: »
    Excuse me for this but... I played with this game in the past and now i decided to return because i was good memories about it , I am using my old acount but my chars are gone and even i can't post threads in forum because i need to wait but as i heard its 4day so soory but i can't wait that's long. I installed the game,patched starting to play everyting fine but http://postimg.org/image/8858zpakr/ this is my problem , showing up in menu,loading screeen,in-game everywhere.....
    thanks

It looks like the game started in a sort of debugging mode. Check and make sure you haven't added any additional tags on the startup command line. When you open the Launcher, hit Options up at the top right and scroll down to check.

The object at the top right is the FPS Counter. You can disable that in-game by typing in "/showfps 0" in the chat.

The large list of things at the bottom left... I'm not sure about. It appears to be a debug function which reports performance by showing resource usage in a percent form and the time a processing thread is active. I would wager that that is what that "/ResourceOverlayLoad" command is about, but it takes two strings and I am unsure about what that command accepts for them.

Sorry that I don't have anymore information on that one.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    lol you think he is going to read that?