maleb666maleb666 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No one cares.

Not a nice person, hm??
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Probably why he keeps getting banned. Weren't you quitting the game?

Nope still playing. Strangely I don't find having to toggle my form on reason enough to leave. Why are you still here?
  • Options
    polishlightningpolishlightning Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope still playing. Strangely I don't find having to toggle my form on reason enough to leave. Why are you still here?

The difference is I never made a statement I was going to leave. All I did was make a suggestion in the Suggestion Box to make forms a toggle. You on the other hand demanded answers about the security breach, and if you didn't get them you were leaving.
  • Options
    lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got them. Are you stalking me? Also, if turning a toggle on is difficult for you, how do you manage to type semi-coherent sentences?
  • Options
    fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    RAWR, this thread is getting Catty!:biggrin:
  • Options
    polishlightningpolishlightning Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...Are you stalking me? ...

The only time I've replied to one of your posts in the past 6 months is when you respond to one of mine. How am I stalking you?
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    RAWR, this thread is getting Catty!:biggrin:

I know, right? Who needs daytime soap operas?

1308532553409_zps3437c25d.gif
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So to change the topic to something completely different, is the Ironclad phase just a straight up DPS check or is there some trick besides preforming a perfect group of FFs?
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So to change the topic to something completely different, is the Ironclad phase just a straight up DPS check or is there some trick besides preforming a perfect group of FFs?

It is pretty much that. Bring high DPS or GTFO.
    It helps if you can keep them close to eachother and hit them both with powerful AoEs, if your team has some. If your team is built mainly for single target damage, you have to take them on one-by-one instead.
  • Options
    ariesmajorariesmajor Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is pretty much that. Bring high DPS or GTFO.
    It helps if you can keep them close to eachother and hit them both with powerful AoEs, if your team has some. If your team is built mainly for single target damage, you have to take them on one-by-one instead.

Their stupid tanky **** passives make 2gm a joke, and 2gm is freakin op!

How the hell do you go and make a skill more op than damn near every other maintain, and then make 2 bosses damn near immune to the same maintain. Where the hell are we supposed to get our dps from without penetration? When a majority of the skills lack some kind of innate pen then what?
  • Options
    thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ariesmajor wrote: »
    How the hell do you go and make a skill more op than damn near every other maintain, and then make 2 bosses damn near immune to the same maintain. Where the hell are we supposed to get our dps from without penetration? When a majority of the skills lack some kind of innate pen then what?

Well that explains why my for every other case more than sufficient DPS CoH Dual Pistols rebuild felt a lot more like CoH Dual Pistols than CO Munitions.

Is there a list of AT/Frameworks that won't gimp the other four people?

My next two highest are a 35 Glacier, not evening thinking of bringing a low damage tanker, and a 35 Disciple with the 11k Q Armadillo secondary and Nemesis primary gear and if it'd help I could get the Q offensive primary. Would I do better with the ego damage of the Disciple?

I haven't made it past Ironclad yet but it'd feel a lot better if the uber leet DPS check was the last fight.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.