test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What 5 costume pieces do you want most?

cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
So, I'm throwing this one here instead of the 'suggestion box' because, let's face it, that's like 'the farm' your dad took your dog to when he got sick and old.

So, I want to do this with some structure, and give everyone a chance to voice their opinion. Trailturtle seemed to take not of the 'powers' thread I made, so let's do the same here.

You get to lay out 5 costume pieces you want to see. They can be in the same theme. They can already exist in the game. They can exist in concept art. I don't care, but throw something out there. Be reasonable.

1- Augmented skin. It's REALLY hard to play a cyborg in this game, unless you want to look like the Borg or something that was designed in 1992. Augmented skin, or even some sort of face/head skin similar to the 'cyborg' faces from SWTOR would give players who are of a cybernetic nature a chance to appear as cyborgs out of costume, instead of just being mistaken for 'power armor' (*GAG*).

2- Cyber-Ninja Sword. I'm just flat-out baffled this hasn't happened yet.

3- Rear/Tail accessories. Knife, tomahawk, a couple of pistols... this category has basically just turned into a dump for animal tails.

4- Near-future handguns. We have either contemporary or sci-fi handguns. Let's broaden this category a little- there are TONS of these in comics that straddle the gap.

5- Canisters on thighs and forearms. I know it sounds weird, but come on- it would look awesome to have some 'grenades' or 'smoke bombs' strapped in these areas.
Post edited by cybersoldier1981 on

Comments

• drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    EDIT: Alright thought of my 5 :tongue:

Scars.

I mean actual scars, not the zombie skins or tight designs to make it look like it. Just having the eye scar isn't enough to make your guy look like a bad ****.

Skin damaged on a android.

If you watch enough Terminator movies you know what I mean by this.

Able to have swords/guns with leg accessories.

Now I know some of you have thought "why cant I have my gun and/or sword along with my leg armor?

Lab Coats

Seriously this hasn't been added yet?

Polearms

Yes I am a big fan of the Dragoon class a.k.a spear/polearms weapons in MMOs.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    KKK type robes and hat. With the right designs for patterns . I just dont like the hoods we have.

My friend wants cowboy hats for lizards. Just don't ask.

The hairstyles to be available to both sexes. the males dont have many and some of the male ones would be good for females.

Ballet tutu--- so I can make ballerina man :)
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1.) Veins.
    Like a separate costume part. You can change the color or place where the veins should be.

2.) Real-like metal texture
    Just like the ones in Ancient Lemurian Costume set. Now, that's a real metal texture.

3.) Fully customizable beast heads.
    Where we can adjust the ears, jaws, snout, teeth, instead of just resizing the head.

4.) Heavy Weapon Axes!
    I've seen a lot of sword costume unlocks already and barely enough war axes. maybe something like an Alien Gladiator Axe. Plus, the blade should be bigger or slightly bigger than the handle.

5.) Auras.
    I'm not sure if it should be a costume part, but auras should be implemented in the game. I think i've heard that Cryptic was working on this. I hope they still are.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited May 2013

3.) Fully customizable beast heads.
    Where we can adjust the ears, jaws, snout, teeth, instead of just resizing the head.

I feel your pain. And able to put helmets on beast heads, I don't care how much clipping there will be.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gimme back this and thats all.
  • wbaker256#3172 wbaker256 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. That bulky square-looking chest piece worn by Gadroon Adjudicators and Pacifiers.

2. More Aztec/Maya/Native American-themed costume parts.

3. Cyborg Heads (Flesh fused with metal, etc.)

4. More Beast Heads (Some better looking cat and rodent heads would be a great start)

And last but not least...

5. That freaking Helmet that's worn by the Imperators and the Arena Guards in NemCon... Which we'll hopefully be able to finally get in the upcoming Forum Malvanum Event. And while we're at it, give us back the parts that were taken out of NemCon (Shoulder Pads, Belt and Bracers)
    Proud player of both CO and STO!
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    • Rimless Glasses - With translucent glass lenses, no less.
    • Secondary male face model with fuller cheeks/smoother texture
    • Flaring sleeve bracers. Like what Valerian Scarlet has, but less superfluous.
    • Halberd model for Heavy Weapons
    • Geometric/Flat Faceted body shademap, to match the one available for heads.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• redcapcohredcapcoh Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Armadillo Back
    2. Armadillo Helmet
    3. Leech Head
    4. Armor Cyber Cable
    5. Bestial teeth without a beard.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited May 2013
    1 - M1911 skin for handguns (no, really, we have not very practical models like Desert Eagle and Luger but no classic)

2 - Augmented skin and face for cyborgs. With metal texture option - good also for bots. Present cyborg and robot parts in CO have very dated look.

3 - Roman armor (not a Greek one like Spartan set, in reality it isn't even close to Roman armor)

4 - Sword/gun accessories for costumes made from all existing weapon models.

5 - Matte and camo patterns for heavy and light armor parts. I'd like my bots and PA users looking like grim and crude warmachines, not like toys. Currently only few heavier armor pieces can be used without this shiny metal texture.
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Backpack Gadgeteer.
    The only preorder costume piece that didn't make a return with Free For All.

2. Mechaniste

3. Armor Cyber Cable

4. Cybernetic Ninja Katana, including sheathed back piece.

5. Whatever these are called
    I've never seen the bracer or arm accessoir without the other, so I guess they are one costume piece.
    That might be the reason why we didn't get them.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • seratuhlseratuhl Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Better/new mecha armor pieces, because the mecha armor set in City of Heroes puts the Sakura Armor in Champions to shame.
  • honestresearcherhonestresearcher Posts: 657 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not exactly a costume piece, but i want a:
    {Small - - - - - - Large}
    Slider for Tail Length
  • stoopidmestoopidme Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Skinny Cape
    2. Just more head parts/accessories in general

Brick_McDuggins in game.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not exactly a costume piece, but i want a:
    {Small - - - - - - Large}
    Slider for Tail Length

A slider for hood/head piece too so they won't clip on beast heads anymore either.
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Those long sleeves Valerian Scarlet has. I would kill for those.

2. Something similar to the pieces used for the Armadillo costume.

3. An option for ears like in this image: Katt_Rinpoo_doodle_by_rongs1234.jpg
    Or just allowing me to do something like that character in general.

4. The cybernetic ninja sword. It's a hell of a lot more badass than most of the gaudy tech blades you're given the option of using.

5. A full helmet with a mouthpiece that has molded on lips ala Power Rangers.
  • thearkadythearkady Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. An intelligent solution to using any number of interesting chest pieces for female characters that are currently made semi-useless by the fact that you allways see characters flashing bikini straps, tube top backs or whatever underneath. Like, say, a chest subytype "Chestwear and Skin" that gives me access to decent chest wear only (you know, covering the breasts and what not it takes to get a T rating), but gives me skin-colored tights underneath.

2. More hair options with hats, such as "long" options for female toons that are as long as non-hat long hair. Some of us like to do multiple costumes, you know, and would like to be able to have long hair that isn't autmatically cut by 6 inches when we put on a damn hat.

3. Bikini and briefs options with "animal" skins. Don't force furries to be nudist, you Cryptic pervs!

4. Sleeveless jackets. I mean really jackets without sleeves, no flimsy vests without sleeves. Preferably with both cut-off and torn-off at the shoulder shoulder variants.

5. Re-release all legacy costume unlocks. Make them ****in' free for all as a way of saying "sorry, we really didn't think that one through", instead of packing them in a Drifter store gamble box as a way of saying "really, we can't think of any business models other than con artistry and forcing you to open gamble boxes in order to be able to buy gamble boxes". Nobody likes borderline fraudulent business practices.
  • cellarrat33cellarrat33 Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Toga
    2. Serape
    3. Flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves for the working man/woman.
    4. Fire-axe Heavy Weapon skin
    5. Small backpack/book bag

CellarRat33 :: formerly Bsquared

"The great thing about glory unending is that it's dirt cheap!" - Tateklys
    From the Adventures of Thundrax (canadascott)
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    My friend wants cowboy hats for lizards. Just don't ask.

As a fan of the Grackle Tooth from Palladium's Rifts, I support this request.

RWB20133-grackletooth.jpg
    redcapcoh wrote: »
    5. Bestial teeth without a beard.

And as an Orc fan in all genres, I support this as well.
    Cut it down to just 5? Oh that's so hard. Still, here we go:

1. Insect head for bubbledome helmet with short/curled/folded antenna options (So Professor Ant Head can finally go to space! and to work with the next piece)

2. Qular bubbledome helmet (as seen in champions pen and paper book page 119)

3. Ant/Wasp tail (So Professor Ant Head's most bestial transformation looks less Qular)

4. Torn tights without the zombieness as i suggested recently here: http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=223531

5. Electric Eyes in general but especially for Floating Brains as seen on the magnificent Brainbot action figure

offspring.jpg
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. tucked pants. pants in co tend to be eiher too clingy and form fitting or massive and shapeless. id like pants that look like coh's "tucked in" category that look like a martial artist coudl kick in them without breaking fcc regulations, but still can be worn with boots.

2. military fatigues. much like the tucked pants request, its a form fit thing. in coh the camos were loose around the waist and thing, gathered at the knee and then puffed out again around the calves. i liked the silhouette that gave, cant make good camos in co. the all look too straight-legged. here's a sorta ref pic from coh screenshot_2007-05-30-01-32-30.jpg my g-card was not great back then.

3. martial arts "robes"- the obvious influence i have for this was in coh, but id say looking at many of the fighting games on the market suffices as well, the robes that lau and pai wear in virtua fighter are the main look im going for. bonus points if we can get the Chinese dress top (see mary jane in spider man, the tobey trilogy) we have an Asian themed one, and i use it, a lot, but id prefer a less adorned top with the cross over buttons. also, if we can get cool silky embroidered looking tucked pants like the ones in the coh imperial dynasty set..those were amazing. heres reference pics virtua-fighter-5-20070110113825081_640w.jpg Ley3_2.jpg

4. a more modern tech looking flack jacket. the existing ones are either too form fitting or too futuristic.

5. know about a kimono? coh couldnt do it, long skirts and all, co does not have that restriction.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rianfrost wrote: »
    1. tucked pants. pants in co tend to be eiher too clingy and form fitting or massive and shapeless. id like pants that look like coh's "tucked in" category that look like a martial artist coudl kick in them without breaking fcc regulations, but still can be worn with boots.

You want tucked pants different from the two types already available in the tailor?

Or are those tucked pants only available for male toons?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
    edited May 2013
    You want tucked pants different from the two types already available in the tailor?

Or are those tucked pants only available for male toons?
    not aware of the second type, but the pants called "tucked" in co are too tight for the look im going for and also cant be used with long boots. ill post comparison shots tonight after work, but yeah, looser tucked pants.
    edited May 2013
    Ah, I gotcha.

There is a form of tights that is tucked into boots, with a little blousing around the tuck. But they are still tights.

Do you want pants that simply taper at the ankle? These could then have a boot over them, or not.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • bloodx13bloodx13 Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic already has the concepts for the pieces i want they just never put them in game. Archer also heres a list of the art cryptic has showed us so you can see what costumes they have sketched up and havent put in and what ones they have put in http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=135270&highlight=archer+costume+concept
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Military Uniform, Officer (with differing rank insignia on shoulder pieces).
    2. Military Uniform, Enlisted (with differing rank patches on sleeve).
    3. Half-Drape cape
    4. Tights, star spangled (covered in an evenly distributed pattern of five pointed stars).
    5. Skin, starfield (as per certain cosmic characters).

Also:
    Insignia variant, smaller, left and right breast.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Ah, I gotcha.

There is a form of tights that is tucked into boots, with a little blousing around the tuck. But they are still tights.

Do you want pants that simply taper at the ankle? These could then have a boot over them, or not.

ok good sr, got back form the gym early sooo. here is what im going for again ancient pic, but it shows the separation the clearest. screenshot_100701-22-29-37.jpgscreenshot_100701-22-30-12.jpg You can see how it allows the larger boot to cover the entire area beneath the knee, while still giving a baggy appearance to the pants. since a lot of my chars have some martial arts theme to them, the baggy pants kind of work for the theme of being able to kick face height without being castrated by the seam, also it allows for more of a mix and match look for the lower leg too, i usually used it for a shin guard/armor look like this screenshot_101228-18-57-41.jpgscreenshot_2007-10-14-10-55-58.jpg
  • redcapcohredcapcoh Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's a RL example:
    16549_1080012458967_1785978860_162623_2370065_n.jpg
    for more just google 'Ninja Pants'.
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rianfrost wrote: »
    not aware of the second type, but the pants called "tucked" in co are too tight for the look im going for and also cant be used with long boots. ill post comparison shots tonight after work, but yeah, looser tucked pants.
    Hey, man- try this out:

Get the Urban Cargo Tucked pants...

Use 90's tech boots.

Enjoy being awesome.
  • frankendreadzfrankendreadz Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well first off i would like shoulderpads with big guns mounts or rocket pods
    the rocketeer style jetpack for back
    it was in the pulp artwork along with the steampunk helopack
    modern style army gear including the low light goggle, dragonarmor cheast and the current us styled helmets in other words the future warrior program
    think that would do lol
    :cool::biggrin:
  • manwholaughsmanwholaughs Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    - Batman cowl style ear caps: http://origin.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/1a5/4/AAAAC57vc5gAAAAAAaVDFg.jpg?v=1321834850000

- More helmets.

- More masks.

- Shoulder/upper arm logo options for most if not all torso parts.

- Less costume restrictions!
  • sarahlonnysarahlonny Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd love to see:

Beast teeth for female characters. Also for the female vampire head to allow lipstick (mostly for continuity if you have a vampire that takes on that type of face for some reason).

More hand/finger options for gloves. feels kinda odd some of the choices here.

More feet options. I'd like to see maybe more armoured talons and such. I'd also like to see more ankle leg parts in general.

short/medium skirts/shorts for beast legs. this has annoyed me a lot that if I want to create a character that alters their form for combat, I have to suddenly make them not wear a skirt, or not have them in one to begin with.

Some other things others have said include tail length (and maybe thickness), more logical chest armour for female torsos, furry bodies with underwear as an option (or maybe they could make that the default?). More non-wolf bestial heads that come in similar varieties as the half werewolf head. Ear options that cater to non-humanoids. the option to remove ears (kinda like the idea of an alien that has similar ears to the noseless nostrils).
  • keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've only got one.

Solid Snake style bandanna with cloth physics. We already have a headband but it's all static and not awesome.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. A fixed-wing jetpack - it can be folded down when you're not flying and deploy while in flight, but I want wide open wings that do not flap at all. Bonus points if they can be made to resemble the wings of a fighter jets, (possibly with metal panels and flaps).

2. Customizeable power armor weapons - this includes wrist bolters, the minigun, the rocket cluster that pops out of your shoulder, etc. They must also be visible and changeable in the tailor.

3. A selection of larger and more realistic shield bracers - this includes tower shields, kite shields, larger round shields, and some other tech/magic varieties. These need only be fixed costume pieces, but they should be positioned in such a way so that using any of the standard animation blocks, (like the default one and retaliation), should have them positioned correctly.

4. A selection of shoulder, elbow, knee, and shin pads, (basically think of motocross or swat pads).

5. *ALL* single, dual blade, heavy, pistol, SMG, shotgun, AR, rocket launcher, gatling gun,and sniper rifle weapon models as back or hip options, (some may have to be back options only).
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sarahlonny wrote: »
    Also for the female vampire head to allow lipstick (mostly for continuity if you have a vampire that takes on that type of face for some reason).

I have a vampire, The Scarlet Pippistrelle, who starts off looking like an old fashioned swashbuckling rapier-wielding lady in a long dress and masquerade mask but who gets progressively more vampiric and beastly using costume-change + emote + catchphrase binds for transformations so i for one could and would definitely use this! Thanks for the awesome suggestion!
  • thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about some more fighting claw skins...here's some that are in concept art...

As previously how about tailorable Power Armor weapon systems (Wrist Bolters, Wrist Rocket, Mini-Gun, Shoulder Launcher
    PA-GB1_Glitterboy.jpg

And what about a Bio-Armor set up similar to The Guyver...

Guyver.jpg

Laser Swords with actual weapon skins specific to it instead of letting you choose Martial Arts weapons that don't even effect the weapon skin.) Of course if they fix it to where the martial arts weapons can be used with the Laser Sword actually modifying the weapon skin that would be awesome too.
    ngbbs4941bb38be0da.jpgSektor%27s_Pulse_Blades.jpg

What about a series of thematic weapon sets...You've got Fantasy with the various swords and axes that can be put in it. You've got 1800s with Flintlocks, Harquebus, Blunderbuss, and Western Rifle costume pieces. Alien Invader Pack with the Organic weapon skins (The Sword, The Axe, the various rifles, and the pistol.) The Modern Mercenary with the Security SMG, Shotgun, Rifle, and Pistol...etc.
  • jovianjjovianj Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    More over the shoulder weapon skins, and bulky tech gadget skins (like the tractor beam, but for other powers) including over the shoulder gadget skins.

Return the Harquebus and Blunderbuss (and for those who don't have them, the flinklock).

Steampunk wings and light (as in made out of light) wings.

Waterfall cape (loved that from CoX) and as long as looking at CoX, their robotic beast legs.

For female characters pigtails that go out to the side and not at the back of the head, as well as seamed hose options.
  • menotrpamenotrpa Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    - High Frequency Sword
    - Energy Wrist Blades
    - Augmented Visor like this
    - would kinda want to see augmented skin make it in as well

• crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why in the heck weren't laser swords' tailor option ever added? All those powers being the same look is sad.
  • sekimensekimen Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aside from updated beast heads, the only thing I want is a sombrero.
  • thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why in the heck weren't laser swords' tailor option ever added? All those powers being the same look is sad.

oh there are tailor options...they just don't change the look of the sword...The Laser Sword skin that's always been in the game is the only one that actually shows up in actual use no matter which Martial Arts skin you choose in the tailor...
  • arblaquearblaque Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    only 5?

Texas Flag chest emblem

Large half gear pack piece

Aura slot

Gatling Gun Bracers (or just a general machine gun themed bracer)

Sleek Sweptwing Jetpack
    Formerly known as NewAgeKnight in the Forums of old.
  • foxypersonfoxyperson Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Crystaline blades!

I'd also like light sabre looks for Dual Blades... but then that would render Power Armor's Beam Sabre powers redundant, right? :(

And I want Black Halo... it doesn't drop no matter how many times I try Cathedral. :(
  • chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cut it down to just 5? Oh that's so hard. Still, here we go:

1. Insect head for bubbledome helmet with short/curled/folded antenna options (So Professor Ant Head can finally go to space! and to work with the next piece)

2. Qular bubbledome helmet (as seen in champions pen and paper book page 119)

3. Ant/Wasp tail (So Professor Ant Head's most bestial transformation looks less Qular)

4. Torn tights without the zombieness as i suggested recently here: http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=223531

5. Electric Eyes in general but especially for Floating Brains as seen on the magnificent Brainbot action figure

offspring.jpg

Speaking of floaty-brain... we need a "domeless" option for that piece.
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Speaking of floaty-brain... we need a "domeless" option for that piece.

/SIGNED!

And for the brain-dome hat too, which could so do with an extra colour field for the brain highlights so it can be matched with the superior colour fields of the floating brain.
  • winterfellprimewinterfellprime Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Quick 5 from a Noob so apologies if they are already in game:

1. Some form of Arm launcher type accessory ala Iron Man/Boba Fett

2. very large anime style swords, or if you've read X-Men over the last few years something similar to the Phoenix Sword

3. If we're doing vehicles, cant we have some sort of flying platforms i.e. Carpets, Surfboards, skateboards?

4. Better range of Full Helmets but with the options to have the face visible inside

5. Armoured LARGE exoskeletons. Think Aliens fork lift suit
  • milkboy1973milkboy1973 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Giant Eye (stationary or floating head option)
    2. more insect like heads (Praying Mantis)
    3. Auras
    4. Vampire fangs (I'm talking old school not what we have now)
    5. Flamethrower weapon or back piece
  • dikawolfdikawolf Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Goat Head.
    2. Rear Knot for full masks (Basically Ninja Scarf without the neck part)
    3. Swirl Pattern for legs
    4. Wireframe pattern for tights (something like the old CoH Vector Pattern)
    5. Transparent Aura (like that given by the Elder Worm Humidity Dome)
    Be sure to check out my DeviantArt page!
    edited May 2013
    Quick 5 from a Noob so apologies if they are already in game:

1. Some form of Arm launcher type accessory ala Iron Man/Boba Fett

2. very large anime style swords, or if you've read X-Men over the last few years something similar to the Phoenix Sword

3. If we're doing vehicles, cant we have some sort of flying platforms i.e. Carpets, Surfboards, skateboards?

4. Better range of Full Helmets but with the options to have the face visible inside

5. Armoured LARGE exoskeletons. Think Aliens fork lift suit

1. Some of these exist already, but beam-style, not projectile

2. These exist already

3. Flying carpets and boards already exist, plus ice-board and earth-platform

4. There are many, many helmets, but partial helms show faces

5. Those would be cool. :D