test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server dead again??

124»

Comments

• gaibryaelgaibryael Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay...I expect there to be issues, it's technology after all, but, this is becoming a RELIABLE bug...every damned weekend. And, they just got all their new equipment. Think you guys went through the wrong company, or something.
  • gaibryaelgaibryael Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And, for christ's sake, STOP EATING AND DRINKING BY THE SERVER. Bad form, gentleman...bad form.
  • witnessingfruitwitnessingfruit Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I find it quite interesting that all these disconnect problems occurred right after I paid for a full month of Gold membership but none of this happened when I was playing under silver. Bad timing I guess...
  • asanthirasanthir Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dafuq?
    Down again?
    Dear Developers.
    I know you like Weekends as much as we do but...
    Could you please finish your Work before you drive to the Beach in your expensive Cars
    to get to your Luxury Yacht? That would be nice...
    Then the poor few People who have to work on Weekends will maybe not go crazy.
    Yes, i know about your Secret and the faint cries for Help comming from your Basement.
    And the Chain Rattles and Whiplashes!
  • kittyotixkittyotix Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    for about 30 seconds before the servers fell on their arses again.
    definitely cancelling subscription. I don't like paying for a crap product that falls on its face every few minutes. Maybe they should sell the game to someone like James Brown, the god father of soul. I know he's dead, but he cant do any worse than these people.
  • axenomeaxenome Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Crashoclock.jpg
    Must be that time again.
  • kingsravenkingsraven Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know - I'm not usually one to complain, but I just recently decided to come back to CO and see how it was.
    Subscribed and went Gold to get my old (Freeform) characters back.

Didn't get my initial stipend - 2 emails to Tech and just over 2 weeks before that was sorted.
    Constant "Server not responding" time outs during play.
    Servers crashing and massive amounts of maintenance.
    Servers crashing on both weekend days this week.

Not bad for my first 3 weeks as a subscriber... Seriously considering if i should renew the subscription when it comes back up...
  • nocturnal2309nocturnal2309 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just downloaded and cant play...
  • citizenstrangercitizenstranger Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can get through the launcher, but when it should be loading my characters, it is unable to connect to Log-in server
  • twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The same problem is happening across their other games as well. Some think that the NWO beta crashed it. Some think it was an attack. Some think it was a meany-pants attempt to give the players the sads.

The truth is probably somewhere out there.

But not here in these forums since no one in the company has visted them for three years. Go to the STO and NWO forums instead. You'll have a better chance of finding out there first.
    twg042370 wrote: »
    The same problem is happening across their other games as well. Some think that the NWO beta crashed it. Some think it was an attack. Some think it was a meany-pants attempt to give the players the sads.

The truth is probably somewhere out there.

But not here in these forums since no one in the company has visted them for three years. Go to the STO and NWO forums instead. You'll have a better chance of finding out there first.

Hmm.. Affirmative sir. I shall go out on a long journey to try and find the answers that we are in dire need of. If I do not return.. Then let it be known that I! Fenrichwulf has been outlawed from these streets that contains great tragedy.. Let it be known that I Fenrichwulf got outlawed seeking answers..

*Tune in dramatic music.*
  • vestulancevestulance Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ummmm ok all this cuz a server went down 0,o
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope.
    Maybe you get the point in the future.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif