• Options
    flechusflechus Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    With all those Hulk clones around, the server finally got SMASHED

I support "Sell Z-store items individually" & Japan Zone
  • Options
    manwholaughsmanwholaughs Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So basically doing what they are already doing now.

Writes itself doesn't it?
  • Options
    gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    CRYPTIC SERVERS entirely went down....Da hell?

hahaha. I think i miss you most of all Scarecrow
  • Options
    zagadekezagadeke Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't believe they posted on their facebook page about the server issue and not here >.<
  • Options
    wethree1wethree1 Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm glad all of the games went down, if it'd just been us, who knows when they would have payed enough attention to notice :P.

Just started leveling a new toon, too...
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to agree that posting on FB before here (if someone posts here at all) is pretty crappy.

Perhaps forums are too "old fashioned"?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    manwholaughsmanwholaughs Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lets look on the bright side, at least the Neverwinter advertisement banners are still working!
  • Options
    bloodewingbloodewing Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to agree that posting on FB before here (if someone posts here at all) is pretty crappy.

Perhaps forums are too "old fashioned"?

May be. I mean, many of us old farts don't do Faceschmook or Twizzler. So, old fashion likely.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    navar#3536 navar Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hell, I thought I got banned or something...lol
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hell, I thought I got banned or something...lol

Heh, my first thought was I forgot the internet bill.
  • Options
    typhonustyphonus Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This gives us all a new game to play.

The waiting game.
  • Options
    gtw891gtw891 Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So that's why my launcher wont launch. :)
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

God I hate waiting. Currently the only thing I can do is play Tetris with MUCH INTENSITY AND FRUSTRATION!!! :mad:
  • Options
    navar#3536 navar Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bloodewing wrote: »
    Heh, my first thought was I forgot the internet bill.

Yeah, I had to check my account page and everything just to be sure, heh. That's not good that all games went down at the same time though...are they all running off the exact same engine?
  • Options
    docclarksavagejrdocclarksavagejr Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Man, now I've got to READ comics instead of LIVING 'em. DANG!!!

Oh well. If you need me, I'll be hanging with the Justice League...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    xcaligax wrote: »
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

God I hate waiting. Currently the only thing I can do is play Tetris with MUCH INTENSITY AND FRUSTRATION!!! :mad:

Man, if you are that intense about tetris, I sure ain't playing tic-tac-toe with you......
  • Options
    xen0biaxen0bia Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Errmagawd im bored. Guess I'll play Bejewelded...
  • Options
    typhonustyphonus Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xen0bia wrote: »
    Errmagawd im bored. Guess I'll play Bejewelded...

Help click my cows before you go!
  • Options
    hocofaisanhocofaisan Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    xcaligax wrote: »

Theres pills for that :D
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hocofaisan wrote: »

Even the NW site is starting to act up that took ages to load :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    and I thought peeps on this forum were bad, the STO forum already has over 25 pages of replies on this topic XD
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zagadeke wrote: »
    and I thought peeps on this forum were bad, the STO forum already has over 25 pages of replies on this topic XD

Well they have something we lack....a population
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    so true, half of em and going down were "me to" posts
  • Options
    wethree1wethree1 Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Like I said, glad the other games crashed too or who knows how long till they would have noticed.

Sigh... gonna look through my old Marvel Universe's and work on my PRIMUS Database pages. Till I can start pounding on some Purple Gang again with my new toon.

I love Might. I feel like I should be yelling "GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY" the whole time.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welp, my bedtime has passed.
    Time to hit the rack.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    malcontentmentmalcontentment Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    katasyntax wrote: »
    when will these people learn how to run a server?

It's a Micro$oft Wind0ze server. Whaddaya expect?
    Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat. A dog. I have a horse. Do you like swords? I saw a rock. Hi.
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    While you guys and gals wait, here's a video of a kitty juggling a burger for 10 hours. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d257huvqmVA
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I heard your server crashed, man... So here comes just the hero for the job: CrashMan!!!

Crashman.png
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does anybody know the whereabouts of this man?

Airplane-Movie-Unplug-Runway-Lights_zpsd652e993.jpg
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    transuranictransuranic Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What ticks me off about all of this is the big green "server status: up!" message on the homepage. How will we know when they fix this without trying to log on every ten minutes like a rat in a skinner box?
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What ticks me off about all of this is the big green "server status: up!" message on the homepage. How will we know when they fix this without trying to log on every ten minutes like a rat in a skinner box?

Consistency isn't really a strong point with CO.
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    (Entirely untrue... or is it?)

IN THE NEWS: Today, Perfect World Entertainment announced that its servers, which run the games Champions Online, Star Trek Online, and the up-and-coming Neverwinter Online have failed without warning as the result of it's labor force, which happens to be a small army of field hamsters, suddenly went on strike. This server failure not only affects the games that reside on these servers, but of the websites and other associated functions as well.

A representative of the United Hamster Workers, Local 176, was on record as stating that the working conditions were horrendous, that pay was well below the fair market value and what was agreed upon during last year's negotiations with PWE and the Union. The representative also stated that the union was unhappy with the lack of support for the Champions Online IP, which many of the hamsters are quite fond of.

These, and other "off the record" comments were stated as factors which led to the walkout by the labor force which monitors and actually provides the power for PWE's aforementioned game servers.
    . . . . .

I blame NWO for crashing CO and STO's game servers, along with theirs. Since all 3 games are on a shared server...of sorts. I'll be glad when the "new" wears off from NWO and things begin to return to "normal" around here.
  • Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *dusts off X-Box pops in an disc* well guess I'll play something else while they figure out who forgot to pay the Ao'Qephoth not to devour their server's essence...
  • Options
    deathsentry2012deathsentry2012 Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013

LOL Exactly!!! I thought it was my imagination!:mad:
  • Options
    mawaynemawayne Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dr. Newbton 2: Electric Bugaloo

If this goes on much longer, we deserve an action figure :biggrin:
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited May 2013

IN THE NEWS: Today, Perfect World Entertainment announced that its servers, which run the games Champions Online, Star Trek Online, and the up-and-coming Neverwinter Online have failed without warning as the result of it's labor force, which happens to be a small army of field hamsters, suddenly went on strike. This server failure not only affects the games that reside on these servers, but of the websites and other associated functions as well.

A representative of the United Hamster Workers, Local 176, was on record as stating that the working conditions were horrendous, that pay was well below the fair market value and what was agreed upon during last year's negotiations with PWE and the Union. The representative also stated that the union was unhappy with the lack of support for the Champions Online IP, which many of the hamsters are quite fond of.

These, and other "off the record" comments were stated as factors which led to the walkout by the labor force which monitors and actually provides the power for PWE's aforementioned game servers.
    . . . . .

I blame NWO for crashing CO and STO's game servers, along with theirs. Since all 3 games are on a shared server...of sorts. I'll be glad when the "new" wears off from NWO and things begin to return to "normal" around here.

I vote untrue. If it was true, they'd mention Neverwinter first, STO second, COH third, COV fourth, DCUO fifth, Marvel Online Sixth, Neverwinter seventh, and time permitting, Champs.

Never Champs first.

Also, latest post from facebook:

Hello Everyone - We are still working to resolve the downtime issue, though unfortunately we are still unable to provide a concrete ETA. We will continually post updates until the issue is resolved.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    doctordisarraydoctordisarray Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you know i logged on tonight (no kiddiNg) about 10 seconds before this happened. no playing for me tonight.
  • Options
    showatt0016showatt0016 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It happens folks. Chill out Cryptic will fix it soon.

Go spend time with your pets or families.

what family?
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Launcher is loading.

And looks like games are running.

I was in and got disconnected.

And in again.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2013

. . . . .

And I now present to you that Hamster:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf06WJQ4FnE&feature=endscreen&NR=1

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    progress...the Launcher is back...now for the rest of the game :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution while I wait for this game to get back up and running...nothing like some old fashioned FPS cyberpunkery
  • Options
    doctordisarraydoctordisarray Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    youd have to hop into a tardis and go back in time to prevent EA from ever existing if you wanted that statement to have even the slimmest chance of being true.
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been playing an MMO that doesn't have these issues.
  • Options
    pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still down over here. I was getting the updater loading box for a while, then it finally got to the main loading screen, but couldn't get past connecting to login server. Now how am I supposed to avoid work?
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been playing an MMO that doesn't have these issues.

36ey6s.jpg
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    edited May 2013