test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

oh fss, why you gonna call people out in coPvP...

chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Hero Games
And then whitelist duels.

Or just ignore me because I said you were trolling and nobody was listening. But still.

I fell into the "[removed] talks enough ****, I'm sure she might be able to back it up" trap.

My bad, I thought you were serious. I didn't know you blocked duels from anyone who'd call you on your trolling.

I'm sure I will get a temp ban for this, but I must say: Y'all missed one. You do realize she's gloating now, right? Serious pvp chat is gone. In its place, we have lucidity. I dunno what caused the first wave of bans, but I do know that a second is needed.

I'll be glad to get swept up in the wave of bans if she's taken with me. Toxic ****ing players.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell
In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
dbnzfo.png
RIP Caine
Post edited by chalupaoffury on

Comments

• oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Some people, amiright? :wink:
  • prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Smacky, I love you for putting up with our crap, but you do have to realize that there is a reason someone has 50+ chatbans, and multiple people are willing to get banned to get them banned.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just press Ignore, this command exists in game, we've all adopted it, do the same and you will never worry about it again. It was a problem in the forums because such a command didn't exist.

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Going by what I have seen on these forums, I have surmised that what I am about to do is okay.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ngbbs50a0319825f26.jpg

I once ate a whole box of spaghetti by myself. I'm the best at eating. smoof smoof.
  • dx230dx230 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So how's everyone doing today?:biggrin:
    edited April 2013
    Spamming
    You may not create posts which contain:
    Excessive communications of the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish.

Perfect World T&C.
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1364320816125.gif

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Smacky, I love you for putting up with our crap, but you do have to realize that there is a reason someone has 50+ chatbans, and multiple people are willing to get banned to get them banned.

Not sure how this applies to me? I can't ban people on the forums or in-game.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited April 2013

Right, yeah. I forgot this.

Idiot Ketas. Bad, Bad, Bad.
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Power is like the sun. When you look up at it from underneath you can't make out any details.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    ngbbs50a0319825f26.jpg

I once ate a whole box of spaghetti by myself. I'm the best at eating. smoof smoof.

I remember this fight...those two got rat arsed and it eventually spilled out side.

cat-fu.jpeg
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited April 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    I remember this fight...those two got rat arsed and it eventually spilled out side.

cat-fu.jpeg

Tabby on the left is a copybuilder...dragon uppercut, real riginal.

EDIT- Yes I realize it looks more like an airborne Roomsweeper.

edited April 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Going by what I have seen on these forums, I have surmised that what I am about to do is okay.

Quad-posting is also against the forum T&C, so... Hope moderators notice and give you an infraction! :biggrin:
  • implinimplin Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    33yowp1.jpg

Sums this person up and concludes the argument. He is becoming more of a troll by the day, his new thing seems to be saying opposites of what something is. For example apparently I can't kill anyone on my own, malware made my build and I copied someones play style. I know this comment will be removed, but it's funny while it's up. :)

I.M.P.@drimp in Champions (Careful that you don't get hit by falling bombs when dueling)
    Dr Imp@drimp in Neverwinter (Apparently I use hax and exploits, also I apparently payed to win)
  • kingironwolf69kingironwolf69 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    He has been ranting for several days since being banned in forums and silenced in game on 3 different alts.

It is adorable!
    edited April 2013
    For the record, no, I make no one's builds. I barely play.
  • stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Has anyone here even beaten her/him in a duel? Other than Mcluvin and Shag I dont know anyone who has won a duel against Lucidity. Correct me if I am wrong but, everyone is more than eager to judge, but when it comes to the battlefield, this doesn't seem to be the case.So how about thinking and considering of the facts before acting like that?
    I have never really liked Lucy but you people should just ignore her and play your game fair and nice.
    Talking big in the forums doesn't mean anything in the game, and helps no one. I've tried it too, but for our kind swords speak louder than words.
    edited April 2013
    Has anyone here even beaten her/him in a duel? Other than Mcluvin and Shag I dont know anyone who has won a duel against Lucidity. Correct me if I am wrong but, everyone is more than eager to judge, but when it comes to the battlefield, this doesn't seem to be the case.So how about thinking and considering of the facts before acting like that?
    I have never really liked Lucy but you people should just ignore her and play your game fair and nice.
    Talking big in the forums doesn't mean anything in the game, and helps no one. I've tried it too, but for our kind swords speak louder than words.

I've never ever talked to her and she ignored me on sight when presenting my Single Blader for a simple, normal duel. Smart from her as Single Blade damage could prove to be deadly to melee AoPM melee (yes she was AoPM at that time). Then she sent a wave of ignores to most of the "correctly built" PvP'ers around which are potential threats to her self proclaimed queen of PvP.

Nobody in here would mind having a duel but she will only duel min/maxed frankenbuilds just to have the excuse of being beaten by an "illegitimate build exploiter", the rest will be kept at bay.

edited April 2013

She once sent me a duel after I asked her to on the forums. Was a month ago maybe. Here's what happened.

Since she fled the duel ring, I won, and yes that counts. As you can see from the video, all she ever does (then and now) is keep distance and kite. What's to respect? I stood still for her sad melee **** and she was too scared to try and fight me for 98% of the duel.

Sters, stop being a luci lover. You look ****ing ridiculous.
    edited April 2013

Infact I posted that screenshot because it was all about the facts, luci says what she says just after I killed him in a BASH in a one on one, now considering BASH is like 50x bigger than a duel ring so there is much more room for him to run (by the way he is using an anti stealth build at the moment so I can't see him when he is teleported sometimes) I killed him without anyone in and he says that strait after I do so. That is why he refuses do duel me or anyone who can beat him, and trust me there are probably lots of people out there who can kill him easily. I'm probably one of the easiest kills in PVP at the moment and he doesn't even scratch me. ;)

And as I told you before, I don't ignore people. I will keep asking to duel him but I know it will never happen, anyway apparently I'm a 'maltroll copy.' :) Too be honest atleast Luci goes into pvp and tries to get people into the other hero games sometimes.

I.M.P.@drimp in Champions (Careful that you don't get hit by falling bombs when dueling)
    Dr Imp@drimp in Neverwinter (Apparently I use hax and exploits, also I apparently payed to win)
    edited April 2013
    Okay, okay
    First things first, MrForz, I know, I was one of the pps she ignored too back then, but have you never seen her in BASH? Sure, chances are that your build could do severe damage and kill her(I remember that in some duels we've had you would do me like 10k no matter how much i stacked defenses), if you so detest her just let her be, it's working for me.
    Malware, i've seen your duel, and after I asked her she dueled me as well. I made her 5 or so ringouts but that proves nothing really in my opinion, since duels are only worth it when they end with a kill. After all, they are just some practice for the HG, and ringouts don't work there. No comment on your comment, since I clearly state I dislike that person too, but all this is too much. Im just trying to help the Bloodline of Luciditis research XD.
    Now imp...not really worth it.
    edited April 2013
    lol Not really worth it? ;) Whatever, fact is if you ignore luci he will tag you and win 10-0 in BASH each time. You over estimate lucys defense, I one hit kill him with SR if I crit and he doesn't dodge. Anyway this is an argument that will go nowhere.

The problem is that PvP is much more of a RP thing in CO at the moment, sters has a go at us for having a team and doesn't think to try bringing more players into pvp to create a team with. If we get enough teams we can actually start doing stuff and pvp in CO will mean much more than it does now.

• kingironwolf69kingironwolf69 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sad truth is you will get a random duel challenge from T troll when he thinks he can beat you. Even if you are not lvl 40. Especially if you have < 9k hp. If he is spec'd in shadow strike and cant kill you in 1 blow with it, then the 'knock out' strat turns on and he will try to knock you out of the ring because he can't kill you. Being an alt-o-holic every time i dust off another toon to play/rebuild/test with I get a random unsolicited duel request from him. The craziest part is when you beat him, and get accused of copying a build on an alt that has existed in the game longer than the person you supposedly copied it from.

Reminds me a lot of Kimbo Slice. Great youtube sensation that knocked people out in alley's and back yards. Then gets knocked out in the octagon in 14 seconds. Except Kimbo is humble in defeat where T troll has ranted and raved himself into bannination, silencing and pariah status in the PvP community.

So if you haven't seen people beat him Sters, then you really haven't been looking. The screenshot IMP posted pretty much proves what everyone has been saying all along. There was no one else in the BASH. Someone lost, then accused the winner of 'not being able to kill anything on your own'. It has been the same MO for the last 2 months I have been back.
    edited April 2013
    has Anyone Here Even Beaten Her/him In A Duel? Other Than Mcluvin And Shag I Dont Know Anyone Who Has Won A Duel Against Lucidity. Correct Me If I Am Wrong But, Everyone Is More Than Eager To Judge, But When It Comes To The Battlefield, This Doesn't Seem To Be The Case.so How About Thinking And Considering Of The Facts Before Acting Like That?
    I Have Never Really Liked Lucy But You People Should Just Ignore Her And Play Your Game Fair And Nice.
    talking Big In The Forums Doesn't Mean Anything In The Game, And Helps No One. I've Tried It Too, But For Our Kind Swords Speak Louder Than Words.

Holy**** The Irony!!! The Iiiiirrrroooonnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

• sagewithbubblessagewithbubbles Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited April 2013

How does being "undefeated" give her the right to spam the hell out of the forums and in-game chat?

I mean, hell. I don't even PvP anymore and I still see her textual diarrhea and ******** in sections of the forums that I do still frequent.

The user formerly known as Dr. Sage.

I'll agree to "Uncaught".

Hey they should make a perk that you get for running out the duel timer 50 times... could give a title like "Boredom Assassin".

• pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dang you guys like to talk about her :biggrin: If Lucidity is such a nobody, why would you care?

I just got deja vu feeling.

I like throwing pencils, you guys like pencils?

Maybe you should use the ignore bu-
    No wait, you are already :biggrin: Many times a day.

AHAUHEUUEHAUHEAUHEAU

I could post something serious but why would you believe anything coming from Luci's friend?

:wink:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
    edited April 2013
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    Dang you guys like to talk about her :biggrin: If Lucidity is such a nobody, why would you care?

I was thinking the same thing.
    I haven't logged into CO for a few days now and the troll still has to mention my name,
    because he has a crush on me of course.

Imp's screenshot is the proof.
    33yowp1.jpg
    edited April 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

Holy**** The Irony!!! The Iiiiirrrroooonnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Keep reading, the next sentence concludes my point...where is your logic? ;p
    Now, imp, you are still afraid she will make you a 10-0 lol...just ignore her and stop all this tragedy.
    Now I will partly agree with you guys, since her last build is abit squishy.
    It does some damage though.
    edited April 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    I was thinking the same thing.
    I haven't logged into CO for a few days now and the troll still has to mention my name,
    because he has a crush on me of course.

Imp's screenshot is the proof.

You gonna get edited. It was funny tho.

edited April 2013
    To quote a wise and fictional man..

Man these pretzels suck!

pretzels1.jpg
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited April 2013
    Keep reading, the next sentence concludes my point...where is your logic? ;p
    Now, imp, you are still afraid she will make you a 10-0 lol...just ignore her and stop all this tragedy.
    Now I will partly agree with you guys, since her last build is abit squishy.
    It does some damage though.

His latest build is a tagging, anti stealth sight tragedy which hit's no real damage of it's own without having others to help and doesn't really do anything. The entire idea is that it is harder for us to find him... Still doesn't work for him though, I don't see why he doesn't just make a normal build and play for fun instead of throwing super hero style insults at eachother.

Too be honest I said it in COPVP earlier, some people just like to play the villain and in a super hero game that means you take on teams and try for world domination. Yes we start getting into RP at this point but isn't this what luci does? To me lucidity is a RP-PVP player who plays the role of the villain, to do this he gets people to hate him. :)

edited April 2013
    implin wrote: »
    His latest build is a tagging, anti stealth sight tragedy which hit's no real damage of it's own without having others to help and doesn't really do anything. The entire idea is that it is harder for us to find him... Still doesn't work for him though, I don't see why he doesn't just make a normal build and play for fun instead of throwing super hero style insults at eachother.

Too be honest I said it in COPVP earlier, some people just like to play the villain and in a super hero game that means you take on teams and try for world domination. Yes we start getting into RP at this point but isn't this what luci does? To me lucidity is a RP-PVP player who plays the role of the villain, to do this he gets people to hate him. :)

Would like to point one teeny tiny flaw in your argument about him. Lucy's a girl XD
    edited April 2013
    Would like to point one teeny tiny flaw in your argument about him. Lucy's a girl XD

Oh rly?

How do you know? :)

edited April 2013
    implin wrote: »
    Oh rly?

How do you know? :)

Nepht has stated in the past that she plays GW2 with Lucy.

I think...
    edited April 2013

Man these pretzels suck!

pretzels1.jpg

I like pretzels!
    edited April 2013

Man these pretzels suck!

pretzels1.jpg

Let me guess, you've bought a pony made of diamonds because... well, you were rich?

edited April 2013
    Nepht has stated in the past that she plays GW2 with Lucy.

I think...

No No not GW2 and not Lucy.

Wrong game wrong annoying yew person I play ToR with Gingervitous but yeah close enough you have a somewhat good memory ^__^

Shes a girl how do I know this...

...MIND POWERS!
    edited April 2013
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    Let me guess, you've bought a pony made of diamonds because... well, you were rich?

Suddenly I have an urge to blind a bandit with a spoon :I
  • wufflechanwufflechan Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I've beaten lucy and she did the same thing to me as she does with anyone that beats her. Insta-ignores and then refuses to duel you while insulting you over the forums and in game when you're not around. She even claimed that I never beat her, and that she beat me ( which she never did, the record stands at 1-0 )

Also she claims to be this leet pvper by "discovering" tag mechanics in bash. I mean really all her builds are terrible turtle/defensive type builds which do absolutely no damage, but compensate for her lack of skill via 6+ defensive powers. I mean anyone can slot 3+ heals and 3+ AD's with AOPM/SS str/int/con and then claim to be "unkillable" I think she even uses eruption device as well?

Anyways the point is she abuses certain mechanics of this game, yet calls out others for abusing different mechanics. The "ebon noobin" insult she slings around is the perfect example, as if pvpers haven't been asking for trauma on -more- ranged attacks, and as if ER isn't the -only- 100ft ranged attack with trauma currently.

It's sad really, I think she seriously has a mental problem to devote so much effort and negative energy into this game, but I am laughing pretty hard at all the rage I'm hearing she's been doing since her ban.
    edited April 2013
    No No not GW2 and not Lucy.

Wrong game wrong annoying yew person I play ToR with Gingervitous but yeah close enough you have a somewhat good memory ^__^

Shes a girl how do I know this...

...MIND POWERS!

For some reason, I think it went a little bit more like this...
    rubbed.jpg

edited April 2013
    wufflechan wrote: »
    It's sad really, I think she seriously has a mental problem to devote so much effort and negative energy into this game, but I am laughing pretty hard at all the rage I'm hearing she's been doing since her ban.

He's stopped going into BASH now by the looks of it. Just stands around in rencen dueling level 20's and laughing at them when he beats them. Then I ask if he wants to duel finally and he just says 'stupid shrimp' and goes off on a tangent of how he would kill me and I'd need to have my team with me to kill him. :) It's funny but I think we should stop talking about him on the forums, it's getting boring now. ;)

In other news... Oh wait there is no other news :'(

edited April 2013

For some reason, I think it went a little bit more like this...
    rubbed.jpg

But again that pic looks like you and we all know about yew and Caliga... wut yew and Lucy be doing in your spare time CO doesnt need to know @_@&quot;
    edited April 2013
    *snip*

Well what's wrong with rubbing eachother's ears?

edited April 2013
    Sorry but I was just laughing so hard at this, I though I should share the laughter where it seems lucidity has finally snapped.

vxnkmo.jpg

After calling my out in various Super Group names and attacking me 24/7 it seems he has grown to an entirely new level of hate towards me. The funniest comment was 'going to kill no one but you as long as this game is up' so don't worry, lucidity wont be getting any kills from this day on.

I know this comment is prime for removal but that is just too funny not to share. :wink:

edited April 2013
    Why does the troll always seem to mention my name in these screenshots? When I am not online even? Funny stuff. What a crush!
    edited April 2013
    Did she kill you first and then started pm'ing you or did you farm her in BASH and then she raged?
    Also, does she have a new handle? Or you edited it?
    And plz gimme one of the sg names she called ya, satisfaction is getting old ;p (jking)