Install Arc
Options

Some bugs discovered by me

lunaw78lunaw78 Posts: 293 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Gameplay Bugs
Here is some bugs that annoys me:
~ Cyberpunk torso is not showing for females (and it should!);
~ PvP NPCs near the UNTIL building are missing;
~ The Prison Break Out (nemesis version) is bugged in the following situations: if you don`t disable in time the bomb that blows the Green Dragon door you must fight it but when somebody try to fight it it appears the message that that target is not avaible ( wft??? he stands in front of you lol:confused:) and the second situation is when you aren`t follow the director of the prison to the panel where u must disable something (I don`t remember what!) and you release him and you don`t wait for him to go with you and you use that panel before he arrives at the place, it happens the following thing: your nemesis doesn`t leave the cell (maybe he/she loves the prison, idk) and you can`t complete the mission;
~ if you use the Tsunami tank when you are in a team or if you use it when you`re sidekicking the tank dmg becomes lower (they are nerfed). I mean in stead of doing with the default weapon 200 dmg/second he does only 60-70 dmg and the cannon does instead of 1200-1300 dmg he does only 600dmg. This is verry annoying, please repair that!
Post edited by lunaw78 on

Comments

• Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1. despite the display dummy, I mean salesperson, cyberpunk torso is male only

2.PVP npc's are near the comic shop in westside. If you want the ones to buy stuff from.

3. Prison break- don 't disable the bomb, disarm it. the first doens't work.

the halon console- jusrt wait a bit till it glows then use it. He doesn't have to catch up.

the nemesis not leaving the cell is usually caused by the power set bug.
    Darkness, one of the martial arts and celestial do it, theres probably others.
    Fire doesn't- just change your nemesis power before you go in then change it back when you come out.
    4. If you are sidekicking down, yes your damage gets lowered to match your new level. try being out of the tank before sidekicking, then using it.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    lunaw78lunaw78 Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    1. despite the display dummy, I mean salesperson, cyberpunk torso is male only

2.PVP npc's are near the comic shop in westside. If you want the ones to buy stuff from.

3. Prison break- don 't disable the bomb, disarm it. the first doens't work.

the halon console- jusrt wait a bit till it glows then use it. He doesn't have to catch up.

the nemesis not leaving the cell is usually caused by the power set bug.
    Darkness, one of the martial arts and celestial do it, theres probably others.
    Fire doesn't- just change your nemesis power before you go in then change it back when you come out.
    4. If you are sidekicking down, yes your damage gets lowered to match your new level. try being out of the tank before sidekicking, then using it.
    1. If the NPC wears it, why not the players too? It should be a females one too. And they should specify in the costume description that the costume piece is male only b4 any girls buy it, like I did!
    2. I know where are the PvP NPC`s but the ones I listed are missing!!!
    3. It should be one option for the bomb, not 2! Only Disarm! I still don`t understand why they included 2 options when only 1 is working??? I tryed the way you say but the mission becames bugged if you don`t w8 for that guy! Believe me!
    4. I think maybe you din`t paid attention to what I writed or maybe I didn`t write the problem as it is! The problem with that tank is that when you use it while sidekicking in a team or even if you aren`t sidekicking the damage of the tank it nerfs. The real major problem is that it is nerfed even after you leave the team! I mean even If I leave the team, the tank does the 60-70 (instead of 200-220) for the default weapon and 500-600 (instead of 1200-1330) for the cannon! That`s the problem with this tank! Right now I`m even afraid of using it in teams just because of this problem!:frown:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    1. welcome to the world of costume bugs. we have many.
    Like the demon and lemurian ones which are 1 person only instead of acct wide.
    The irradiates jackets are male only. Not sure about the irradiates pants.
    And the cyberpunk one has repeatedly been complaioned about. Obviously the display person has had a sex change to be able to wear it as a female.(just do the operation while I'm dressed, I'm not removing my armour)

2. they may have been removed. I've only ever seen ones near the fountain and the comic shop.

3. Odd, I've done it repeatedly and if you check the alt-aholics thread, you'll see exactly how repeatedly.
    I never wait for him, I just talk to him, go to console and then wait for it to light up and use it.

4. the tank problem, if it carries over after you leave the team. Have you turned it on and off after leaving the team or just leaving it on?
    If you have turned it off/on and it still does it. Thats a definite bug.

try to get screen shots, post them here and mail trailturtle(on forum mail) to look at them. We haven't had anyone report that one yet.

• Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,095 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    I went and looked at the questionite venders today, the females are not wearing the chest item. Were they at some point?

Costume geometries cannot be shared across genders, an individual geometry must be made. Many costumes are created male only, and due to whatever excuse they are not ported to females (forgetfulness is what I believe).

However sometimes the geometries are made and are simply forgotten. Armor Superconductor for females is one example. There is a model for it, it's just not linked up. however the Cyberpunk chestlayer does not exist for females at all, which is why I'm wondering if at some point the vendors had the item visible.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the description for the cyberpunk chest says specifically that it's male only.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The female model used to be wearing it until they got a load of complaints about females not being able to wear it.

• Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,595 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If anyone has screencaps to verify that the female vendors used to wear them post them here. If you can't find one...try looking at the help window made for the update. See if the female in there is still wearing it. :wink:
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The HERO Games npc's at the booth at side of the UNTIL HQ were fired because HERO Games didn't make enough money to keep all the vendors employed.
    Or the booth has been empty allways.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    ethanmorriganethanmorrigan Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As far as i remember, that booth was always empty. I only know about those next to Kountry Komics and there is a booth with PvP NPC's near the Superjet.

Formerly known as Rei_Kisagi