test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nemcon and Nemesis system guide!

lunaw78lunaw78 Posts: 293 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Missions and Content
Because there isn`t any real guide to these important parts of this game I do my best to explain them even if they are so simple! This guide is for all: lifers, newcomers to the game or to the ones who even left the game and returned to him for a while!
Let`s start with the:

Nemesis System

Of course I won`t copy-paste all the things from the wiki! Here I will add all the important information that is not included there!

When it begins?
First of all the nemesis system starts right after level 25. When you reach that level you will get a mail from Captain Martin. I`m not gonna say what is in that mail because everybody will get that mail at lvl 25 so is not that important!

Where I need to go to make my Nemesis?
Right after you get the mail going to City Center, to the MCPD HQ (MCPD Police Station). This police station is 2 rounds of blocks from City Hall or is right after the Millennium City Museum of Natural History (the museum with that big and yellow bullet or rocket).

From Martin you will get the mission "Crime Computa" (is intentionally misspelled :biggrin:). With this mission you can make your own nemesis from the Nemesis terminal which is near Martin (is right part of him).

How do I make my Nemesis?
After you interact with the terminal, you must choose the Gender (this is the first thing you choose) after this, you choose the Personality (there are 3 personalities: "Savage" (Grond), "Master Mind" (Dr. Destroyer) and "Maniac" (Foxbat), after that you must choose the Powerset (AT) your Nemesis will have! Here you have access to all ATs this game have, even if you bought them or even if you don`t have them unlocked! And also here you can choose the color of the power (sadly you can choose only one color) after this you need to choose the henchmen of your nemesis (there is a bug that doesn`t let you preview how the henchmen looks like), after this you choose their power (there are only 8 powers from which you might choose). After you set up the powers of your Nemesis and henchmen is time for you to make the costume and the appearance of your nemesis! Here is just the basic tailor and you can`t use the costumes you don`t have! You can use the costumes you have bought from Z-Store or the ones you already unlocked!
After you set the appearance and the costume now you can move to the final step and that is the Name! You now must type the name of your nemesis! After you have done this, just click Finish!

Attention: Be careful when you set the Gender and Name! These are the only 2 things that you can`t edit after you set your nemesis so please be careful!

After you have done your first Nemesis you can take the second nemesis mission from the same Captain Martin. This mission it takes place in the mentioned museum!

Additional info about the nemesis system!
Nemesis mission can drive you through almost all the CO locations, EXCEPT Vibora Bay! For one reason (I really don`t what what is that reason) in VB there`s no Nemesis mission!

Also, you need a Nemesis because of the Nemesis alert! There it could appear your own Nemesis in front of 4 random persons!
IF you don`t have a Nemesis yet OR one of the players in the Nemesis alert is under lvl 25 the system will bring a Random Nemesis! Random nemeses in Nemesis Alert have usually the name: DeathMetal, Destructo, Lilith and their only AT is set by default to Scourge AT, which is one of the hardest AT to beat in the Nemesis system!

About the Heirloom gear! That is only payable only from Nemesis vendors at the Police Station! Is expensive (is really expensive) but is worth to get it because is the ONLY GEAR IN THE WHOLE GAME THAT GIVE YOU PERMANENT XP BUFF! A full set (primary and secondary gear) give you 9% XP buff + Heirloom Catalyst (15% chance to find catalysts)! The Heirloom gear has only 4 stars: defense + your SS (super stats)!
Heirloom Gear is the best gear for leveling your alt and it easily replaces any other gear that is UNDER level 40! And the best part that the secondary utility gear have a white/dark glowing effect when you wear the whole set!

The Nemesis AFs (Action Figures)! They are quite lovely and if you really are an AF collector like I am, then my recommendation is to buy them! They aren`t useless like some persons say! They are only for fun and for showing up! :biggrin:

How to get Nemesis tokens? There are 2 ways for getting Nemesis Tokens: by doing Nemesis missions (but after you complete one you must wait for the 6 hour cooldown) or if you are level 40 you can get them from Nemcon!

The last Nemesis final mission!! All your nemesis will end up doing a DEATH RAY! Seriously, they all make a death ray! Which is really sad! I mean they really don`t have any kind of imagination AT ALL! They can`t make an Atomic Bomb, an MC Invasion, Heroes Assasination (the main CO heroes, ofc) or EVEN a VIRUS ATTACK! IF you ask me, I would like a different end at all the nemeses not only the same old-borring DEATH RAY! C`mon PW/Cryptic! You, can do better than this!

Nemcon Lair!
Because on Wiki there is no information about what you are supposed to do in Nemcon I try my best to explain it!

What Nemcon really means?
Nemcon comes from 2 words: Nemesis Confrontation!

When I can do Nemcon?
Nemcon is ONLY lvl 40 Lair/dungeon! You really CAN`T do Nemcon if you are under lvl 40, even if you are lvl 39 because there are several reasons behind it:
~ you haven`t ( yet ) unlocked the endgame (UNITY);
~ you aren`t fully equipped, when I say that I mean at both powers and gear;
~ the mobs there are way above your level.

How do I enter Nemcon?
Nemcon isn`t really like the other Lairs/dungeons in CO! The entering is more like a queue for alert (I guess from this lair they got the inspiration for ON Alert system :biggrin:).
The only way to enter Nemcon is by gathering a full team (5 people; sure you can do with less ppl but is not recommended to do that, see the Rewards), you or any teammate should go UNITY HQ (is the same building as UNTIL and is on the right side of CO HQ), if you or any team mates do for the first time Nemcon you must take the mission "Skipping the Rift" to be able to queue for Nemcon. After you took the mission, just head to the UNITY Teleporter and click on Moon:Senerity. From there you can queue your whole team for Nemcon!

Before I queue for Nemcon, what types of bosses and mobs are there and what rewards are awaiting for me?
First of all Nemcon is a special lair because the level of the mobs is way higher than the level cap! They are lvl 43! But even so, don`t worry, they are easy to defeat. What types of mobs you might find there? Well there are 4 types of mobs there: Glad Guards, Imperators, Alien Gladiators and the final ones are Shadow Phantasms (SD[Shadow Destoyer] minions).
As for the rewards, there are the usual random gear drops (with ofc the secondary purples ones), Nemesis Tokens and Q boxes (9 for a Q Run and 10 for a Full Run). Q run means that the team won`t defeat SD, Full Run means the opposite!

Attention: If you do Nemcon with less than the maximum size you will get less Q boxes! Also, if you don`t have an active nemesis the system will bring a default one (usually the bosses from Red Winter Alert) but those bosses doesn`t drop Q boxes, so please make sure you HAVE a Nemesis before joining for a Nemcon team!

Ok, I`m in. What should I do?
You are now in a prison cell. Wait for the door to glow and start Banging 3 times on the door! Defeat the Glad and free all the prisoners (the minimum number of prisoners that you can free is 5 but I recommend to free all of them, so that way the freeing process will be quicker). When you free the prisoners, 2 Alien Gladiators will appear to stop you from freeing prisoners and you must defeat them. After 25 prisoners are rioting in the main area, a "greenish" door will open! Please run through that door, through the hallway and ignore the other mobs! Now you are in another main area. Here you could take right of left BUT most players do the Nemcon from left to right, so please go to the left chamber! There is a hallway with 1 Glad, 1 Alien Gladiator and 1 Imperator! Please take notice that only the Alien Gladiators and Nemeses drops the Q box!

Attention: When you defeat an Alien Gladiator or Nemesis, all members of the team must be there to pick up their Q Box, otherwise they will lose that Q Box! For example, you and your team are at the second Alien Gladiator and for some reason you died and nobody can resurect you, you will recover at checkpoint, others will pick their boxes but since you died and you weren`t at the plece when the Gladiator died, you wont be able to pick up your Q Box! Why that happens? Well, I guess this is a bug.

After you defeat those mobs you will reach the Nemesis Room, where is a nemesis protected by Glads and minions! If one of the team mates recognizes the nemesis it must call: "Mine"! There are 2 ways to get rid of Glads and minions: the quick (and pain) or the slow one! The Quick one means that one of the team mates attack directly the Nemesis or one of his minions and that way take all the aggro of the Glads and the others can AOE all the Glads! Even if is the quickest way to get rid of the Glads is not the recommended way especially when none of the team is tanking, AOE or even healer!The slow way is much more painless and it involves that you and your team mates defeat each Glad one by one, without aggroing the nemesis or his/her minions till you have in a room only 2-4 Glads!

After you defeat the Nemesis a chest will appear! If someone from the team recognized his nemesis, it means that is his/her Nemesis so the chest belongs to his/her! Only he/she can open the chest! If someone else takes the chest it means that he/she STEALED the chest! Of course, there are some moments when you are close to the chest and you click by mistake "Open" and you take all the chest content! If that happens, players came to a simple agreement: If you take my chest, I will take yours! But is really forbidden to steal all the chests! Of course, there are some persons that really don`t care if someone else take their chest, in this case is safe to take the chest!
You might wonder what is the content of the chest. The content of the chest is the following:
~ 1 Nemesis Token
~ 1 Random Gear/Vehicle Mod r4 usually (rank 4)
~ rare drops:1 random r5 Gear/Vehicle Mod, 1 Rare Mod (Healing Core, Avoidance Core etc.) and 1 Random primary Bronze King gear
So the chest is really important after all! :biggrin:

Notes about other chambers, Alien Gladiators and nemesis mechanics!
The second Alien Gladiator in the Nemcon drops fire so please avoid that fire! Even the strongest FF can`t survive in that fire! If you are melee don`t engage in the battle with that Alien! Let the ranged players do the work! Also notice that (because of a bug) that Alien Gladiator doesn`t fall to the ground (even if his health is zero), only after he passed all the chambers in that hallway!
If you want to trigger the cinematic video at this Nemesis, please make sure there is no one in the hall away because after you reached the Alien, he will start to walk and drop the fire and everyone who is in his path will die because of you!

At the second Chamber, the Nemesis is protected only by 2 Glads!

At the third Chamber, the nemesis is on a platform above the Lava! Avoid this Lava too! This Lava also damages your car, so avoid it! Also, the same cinematic triggering problem here! Don`t be in love when someone starts the cinematic of you will die!

The forth Chamber is the same as the first one!

The Fifth Chamber is actually the main platform in the Main area of the Nemcon! Here The Nemesis is only protected by his minions BUT the important thing here is that the minions continuously respawn!
Here is very important that the nemesis henchmen shouldn`t be OP (over powered) if the Nemesis have one of the powers that is in the Hard (to defeat) list! What I mean by OP? They shouldn`t be any of these powers: Lightning, Super Strength, Supernatural, Powered Armour and Ice! The mobs with these kind of powers will easily defeat almost every type of AT and even some FFs!

Please notice that after you defeat Nemesis in their chambers, you must activate that Emblem that it is in the center of the Chamber! After all Emblems are activated you will have access to the final "Nemesis": Shadow Destroyer! If you defeat him in his shadow form you gain his costume pieces: SD Cape, SD Shoulderpads and SD Boots!

UPDATE:
You must wonder why you should make a Nemesis for Nemesis Alert? Because as I said before the system will bring a random (already created Nemesis), Scourge Nemesis and your own Nemesis will be a lot easier to defeat! The Nemesis Alert gives you 2 "packs" of rewards, depending on type of which type of the Nemesis alert is active! The "pack" consist of 1 Q Box of Questionite + XP or 1 Q Box of Questinite+Gs (resources)!
There are only 2 types of Nemesis Alerts: Smashes (which are verry high demanding when they appear, from both lowels and highbies) and Grabs (here Ofc (of course) they are mostly only for 40s) because they get the full reward from Grabs at their level which is 3 G 49N. For Some reason there are NO Nemesis Alerts for Bursts which is really sad! I wish there could be Bursts Nemesis Alerts as well!

All Nemeses are easy to defeat in their missions but SOME of the ATs we use to create our Nemeses aren`t so easy to defeat in Alerts or in NemCon. Here I want to make a list of all the ATs that are hard or easy to defeat in NemCon/Alerts.

I`m gonna start with the HARD ones:
~ Archery (Marksman);
~ Ice (Glacier);
~ Might (Behemonth);
~ Power Armout (Invincible);
~ Bestial Supernatural (Savage);
~ Darkness (Void);
~ Gadgeteering (Inventor);
~ Infernal Supernatural (Scourge);
~ Martial Arts (Master);
~ Munitions (Soldier);

The ATs that are EASY to beat both in Alerts or in Nemcons:
~ Celestial (Radiant);
~ Electricity (Tempest);
~ Force (Impulse);
~ Dual Blades (Unleashed);
~ Single Blade (Blade) - low health Nemesis, extremely easy to defeat;
~ Telekinesis (Disciple);
~ Fire (Inferno);
~ Fighting Claws (Night Avenger);
~ Sorcery (Grimoire);
~ Telepathy (Mind).

When you choose the powers of your Nemesis Boss and the powers of the henchmen please don`t choose 2 powers that are in the "Hard" list! There must be an equilibrium between the power of the Boss and the power of the henchmen! I mean there is only 2 situations: the Boss is hard the henchmen are weak or the Boss is weak and the henchmen are hard! The third situation where both Boss and henchmen are hard to defeat is really not recommended, not by me and not by anybody else!

Want to find more about Nemesis system and Nemcon? Check out these links:
~ A Guide To Your Nemesis;
~ Nemesis System;
~ Nemesis;
~ Nemesis (CO);
~ Part 5 Nemesis System;
~ Nemesis Confruntation

UPDATE 2 (05.Octomber.2013)
The rare mods you can get from the "treasure" chest after you defeat the Nemesis are actually Legacy Mods (Mods that existed before the On Alert system). And they are the following:

Offensive Cores:
~ Penetration Core 4 (+39 Armour Penetration PvP)
~ Critical Core 4 (+79 Critical Strike)
~ Critical Core 5 (+86 Critical Strike)
~ Offense Core 4 (+57 Offensive)
~ Offensive Core 5 (+62 Offensive)
~ Healing Core 4 (+23% Bonus Healing)
~ Healing Core 5 (+25% Bonus Healing)
~ Severity Core 4 (+3.9 Critical Severity)
~ Severity Core 5 (+4.2 Critical Severity)
~ Superstat Core 5 (+21 Primary Super Stat)

Defensive Cores:
~ Resilience Core 4 (+39 Resilience PvP)
~ Resilience Core 5 (+42 Resilience PvP)
~ Health Core 4 (+567 Maximum Health Points)
~ Armoring Core 4 (+16 Defense)
~ Anti-Control Core 4 (+39 Crowd Control Resistance)
~ Avoidance Core 4 (+117 Avoidance)

Utility Cores:
~ Minimap Core 5 (+127 Minimap Radius)
~ Cooldown Core 4 (+78 Cooldown Reduction)
~ Cooldown Core 5 (+85 Cooldown Reduction)
~ Energy Core 4 (+12 Maximum Energy)
~ Energy Core 5 (+13 Maximum Energy)
~ Energy Efficiency Core 5 (+85 Cost Discount)
~ Utility Core 4 (+39 Cooldown Reduction, +39 Cost Discount)
~ Control Core 4 (+39 CC Strenght)

The Shadow Destroyer battle!
The battle isverry simple. After you enter in the boss room and after you take 5-10% of his health he will retreat on his thron and he will summon a portal from where Shadow Panthoms will emerge (they don`t give you resources if you defeat them). After you defeat enough of his minions, SD will reappear and after you take something like 2-3% of his health he will activate his Shadow Form. In this form, he is much bigger, his costume and the surroundings will be darker but the most important thing here is that he can summon Shadow Crystals that can heal him! So if you are gonna go for SD please have in team at least one good range DPS player who can take out thse Shadow Crystals (known as Orbs among players)! If you can`t destroy from the first time these Orbs, they will keep reappear to heal the boss! If the team didn`t did enough damage to SD and the Orbs healed him, SD will stay (he will not teleport to his throne) so your team can do the required damage!
Defeating SD will give you 2 perks, depending when you defeat him: [Shadow Destroyer] (normal form) and [Dimensional Destroyer] (Shadow Form).

I hope you guys liked my Guide and please comment! Thank you!

Note: At Nemesis Guide, question 3 the Size HTML doesn`t work anymore, for some reason, but at the editorial page the HTML is all in caps!
Post edited by lunaw78 on

Comments

• shadowzero66shadowzero66 Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Though you did mentioned it, the real reason Nemesis Gear is prized is that it's scaling gear that is account bound, not character bound. Compare that with the gear from the other alternate currency stores. The bonus buffs on the Nemesis gear don't stand out that much in my opinion since Alerts can replicate them and give stronger boosts. I think they do stack though.

The Nemesis system predates Vibora Bay and wasn't updated to accommodate that.

Level 43 mobs aren't unique to NemCon; Lemuria has no shortage of them walking out in the open and in its instances.

You should should consider more stuff that isn't in the Nemesis FAQ on the CO Wiki. Maybe general powers used for each power framework? It would explain to people who are reading this about why Nemeses and minions with certain powersets are more difficult to fight against than others.
    Grind for the Grind God! Tokens for the Token Throne!
  • lunaw78lunaw78 Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Though you did mentioned it, the real reason Nemesis Gear is prized is that it's scaling gear that is account bound, not character bound. Compare that with the gear from the other alternate currency stores. The bonus buffs on the Nemesis gear don't stand out that much in my opinion since Alerts can replicate them and give stronger boosts. I think they do stack though.

The Nemesis system predates Vibora Bay and wasn't updated to accommodate that.

Level 43 mobs aren't unique to NemCon; Lemuria has no shortage of them walking out in the open and in its instances.

You should should consider more stuff that isn't in the Nemesis FAQ on the CO Wiki. Maybe general powers used for each power framework? It would explain to people who are reading this about why Nemeses and minions with certain powersets are more difficult to fight against than others.

Well I definitely update the guide because I want point out some sort of equilibrium between the power of the Nemesis and the powers of his minions! I also want to pint-point what ATs are strong/hard to defeat and which are very easy to defeat! I`m not sure when I will do this but I will definitely do that! I want to make people to understand why they shouldn`t choose a specific combination of powers when they want to create a Nemesis for Nemcon!

And I do know what you meaned by saying is BOA and not BOB! I did a thread about that issue!

And if you don`t know you can have multiples XP buff! You can have the XP buff, the Smash alert buff and the XP buff from the device (lockboxes and Z-Store) all togheder on same char! So they really are usefull!

Where in Lemuria I can find lvl 43 mobs/bosses? Please show me?

Offtopic question: How you don`t have an avatar? How you succeeded to make such thing?
  • shadowzero66shadowzero66 Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lunaw78 wrote: »
    Where in Lemuria I can find lvl 43 mobs/bosses? Please show me?
    Bleak Minions and Pirate Ghosts are located in the upper part of the Lemuria map. I'm quite familiar with the Pirate Ghosts since they were the first group I deliberately worked for 5K kills (Harquebus is pretty!). They even have a wonderful idle NPC conversation about video game piracy!
    Offtopic question: How you don`t have an avatar? How you succeeded to make such thing?
    Technically, I do have an avatar. It's just a single pixel that matches the forum color. I was inspired by jellycupsowbug.
    Grind for the Grind God! Tokens for the Token Throne!
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Awesome guide. I can answer the VB question for you, though. Why you never go there? Because it's level locked to a later level, and you rotate randomly through nem missions as you get the clue drops. It'd risk giving a 25 as their second nem mission a quest they can't do until they're mid 30s. Also, the nemesis system came a full year before revelation was released and we got the vibora bay expansion. The nemesis system hasn't gotten much of an update since release, which leads us to where we are now.

Great post! :D
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You might consider adding a warning against selecting Gadgeteering and Power Armour if you're planning on running dockside dust up nemesis alerts. These two power sets are very hard to kill in the allotted time because of their passives. As far as I can remember all other power sets are easily deflatable (including infernal).

I wouldn't tell anyone not to make the nemesis they want, but if you're going into PUG games those two powersets (gadgeteering and power armour) will leave a lot of people frustrated.

Thanks for putting this guide together BTW.
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Nice work :wink:

Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    good job Luna, great work

the level 43 lemurians seem to be;
    1 roams around near the dock area. he's a nasty surprise for anyone who runs into him,

some of the mage types in Andrithal, I know theres a horde of 41's not sure about how many 43's
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not a bad guide, points for writing it up and putting the work in, although I'd suggest checking some of your facts and running it through a spellchecker and grammar check.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
    edited September 2013
    Thank you guys and yea I did check for both spelling and grammar both of my guides! What you mean by "checking facts", fudge?
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Depends on how hard the archetype is if you yourself are using it. Like, you use the Void. You set your nemesis' powerset to one of the ''hard'' ones, like Ice. Does it still poses a challenge?
    edited October 2013
    wrathsoul1 wrote: »
    Depends on how hard the archetype is if you yourself are using it. Like, you use the Void. You set your nemesis' powerset to one of the ''hard'' ones, like Ice. Does it still poses a challenge?

Yes but only if the minions are set to PA (power Armour), Ice, Lightning and others OP powers you can choose for the minions powers!
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yes but only if the minions are set to PA (power Armour), Ice, Lightning and others OP powers you can choose for the minions powers!

All right. But where do you classify the Squall (Wind), the Mountain (Earth) and the Devastator (Heavy Weapons)?
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited March 2014

The Shadow Destroyer battle!
    The battle isverry simple. After you enter in the boss room and after you take 5-10% of his health he will retreat on his thron and he will summon a portal from where Shadow Panthoms will emerge (they don`t give you resources if you defeat them). After you defeat enough of his minions, SD will reappear and after you take something like 2-3% of his health he will activate his Shadow Form. In this form, he is much bigger, his costume and the surroundings will be darker but the most important thing here is that he can summon Shadow Crystals that can heal him! So if you are gonna go for SD please have in team at least one good range DPS player who can take out thse Shadow Crystals (known as Orbs among players)! If you can`t destroy from the first time these Orbs, they will keep reappear to heal the boss! If the team didn`t did enough damage to SD and the Orbs healed him, SD will stay (he will not teleport to his throne) so your team can do the required damage!
    Defeating SD will give you 2 perks, depending when you defeat him: [Shadow Destroyer] (normal form) and [Dimensional Destroyer] (Shadow Form).

I hope you guys liked my Guide and please comment! Thank you!

Note: At Nemesis Guide, question 3 the Size HTML doesn`t work anymore, for some reason, but at the editorial page the HTML is all in caps!

You forgot to mention his debuff in his shadow form, the higher your energy is the more damage you take over time in that phase of the fight. So you need to keep your own energy low or kill him and his orbs fast to trow him back out of it.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    A spot about the perks would be nice (apologize if it is...i scanned). Especially the Alien Gladiator and Arena Guards costumes. The alien gladiator is the harder one and most think they are the tall guards. Easiest way I farm them is ask your team to NOT kill the two in their cell. There is a total of 20ish Alien Gladiator
  • nmsquirrelnmsquirrel Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    what happens if one accidently looses the access card given from the in game mail?

I can re-get the 'Top Man' quest but there is no unity access card, without it I cant get to Unity HQ.

how do i get it again?
  • fr0gurtfr0gurt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    nmsquirrel wrote: »
    what happens if one accidently looses the access card given from the in game mail?

I can re-get the 'Top Man' quest but there is no unity access card, without it I cant get to Unity HQ.

how do i get it again?

There's a guy in a plaid suit in the UNTIL courtyard. Talking to him should get you into UNITY headquarters.