edited March 2013 in The Hero Games
Post edited by oobtree on

Comments

• oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b00m___R4WR! MEOW!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I reckon if you and Lucy didnt have each other you both would lose interest in CO :3
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    xDDD how big are dem e-weeners now?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Maturity in PvP has little to do with age, but with the ability to react, cope and reason in an appropriate way for the situation. Maturity is learned through experiences and comes from healthy growth, just like a strong body. A parent gives a child food, rest and exercise for the growth of a strong body. Guidance in coping with emotional situations is what is needed to grow in maturity. The way a person deals with a crisis or makes decisions are good clues about their level of maturity.
    edited March 2013
    Maturity in PvP has little to do with age, but with the ability to react, cope and reason in an appropriate way for the situation. Maturity is learned through experiences and comes from healthy growth, just like a strong body. A parent gives a child food, rest and exercise for the growth of a strong body. Guidance in coping with emotional situations is what is needed to grow in maturity. The way a person deals with a crisis or makes decisions are good clues about their level of maturity.

The only time you seem to make any sense is when you plagiarise other peoples entire comments (such as Smoochans comment above, which was in reference to you.)
    edited March 2013
    Yes, because smoochy didn't plagiarize that like I did. She's very mature and her replies are very profound.
    edited March 2013
    Absolutely!

I must admit I really admire your newfound positive attitude. Are you willing to reconcile and play nice with others yet? :smile:

Aww.. I was in b4 comment editing.
    edited March 2013
    Editing? I don't know what you're talking about, but 90-Ego Force Detonation isn't nice. It's mean. Very, very mean. ^_~
    edited March 2013
    Yes, because smoochy didn't plagiarize that like I did. She's very mature and her replies are very profound.

I'm quite sure smoochan and I have our differences, but at least we know how to keep discussions civil and avoid resorting to name-calling. Can you do that? Can you be civil and refrain from calling me names such as "noobware," "haxware," et cetera?
    edited March 2013
    You hit me in the head with a purple force detonation. Meanie. xD
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    I'm quite sure smoochan and I have our differences, but at least we know how to keep discussions civil and avoid resorting to name-calling. Can you do that? Can you be civil and refrain from calling me names such as "noobware," "haxware," et cetera?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you just create a whole thread to troll lucy?

I didn't close this thread yet because I'm not sure if this is one of your guys' little in-jokes or whatever, but from here it looks like you're trying to take the moral high ground against a person you just created a troll thread about.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited March 2013
    You hit me in the head with a purple force detonation. Meanie. xD

Expect more of that when you queue up for B.A.S.H. :tongue:
    edited March 2013
    Purple force tastes like grape kool-aid. ^_^

When I disagree openly with say Silverspar or Kai, we don't make it personal, we don't think there's some hidden agenda, and if we can't come to a mutual agreement, we agree to disagree. With xaogarrent, I'll clearly state when I agree with him, even if I dislike agreeing with him because its him. I may not like him or his attitude, but if I believe something he believes, I'm not going to discredit him just because I don't like him.
    edited March 2013
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you just create a whole thread to troll lucy?

I didn't close this thread yet because I'm not sure if this is one of your guys' little in-jokes or whatever, but from here it looks like you're trying to take the moral high ground against a person you just created a troll thread about.

It's more of an evidence thread showing how lucidity trolls in-game. Where else can I post pics/proof of such evidence? Pics aside, no where in this thread have i called anyone a derogative name nor does the subject title imply anything other than what lucidity changed her/his SG name too after losing in a PvP game. Smackwell, I wish you would spend some time in Ren Center to observe the local chat trolling that goes on. Use an anonymous alt account. It's very mean spirited.
    edited March 2013
    Purple force tastes like grape kool-aid. ^_^

When I disagree openly with say Silverspar or Kai, we don't make it personal, we don't think there's some hidden agenda, and if we can't come to a mutual agreement, we agree to disagree. With xaogarrent, I'll clearly state when I agree with him, even if I dislike agreeing with him because its him. I may not like him or his attitude, but if I believe something he believes, I'm not going to discredit him just because I don't like him.

It's not a matter of agree or disagree. You are simply disrespectful at any chance you get. You troll me and others in local chat, call everyone names, etc. Can you at least realize why that might make other people have a negative attitude towards you?
    edited March 2013
    It's more of an evidence thread showing how lucidity trolls in-game. Where else can I post pics/proof of such evidence? Pics aside, no where in this thread have i called anyone a derogative name nor does the subject title imply anything other than what lucidity changed her/his SG name too after losing in a PvP game. Smackwell, I wish you would spend some time in Ren Center to observe the local chat trolling that goes on. Use an anonymous alt account. It's very mean spirited.

How is that trolling? gg ^_^
    edited March 2013
    How is that trolling? gg ^_^

Of course... "What trolling?" GG sir :biggrin:
    edited March 2013

Who are you trying to prove this to? Show this evidence to? Every person I've seen post about lucy seems to agree with what you guys are saying. Does anyone really need more "proof"? I haven't seen a single random person come around here and say "Hey where's all this proof that lucy trolls in-game?!" (feel free to point the way if such posts have been made). Even if there was someone asking about that, a post in reply to that one would suffice, instead of making a whole topic about it, wouldn't you say?

Further, didn't you already post that same video in another thread? What's the point of all this?

Seems to me I'd have to come in here a lot less if people just ignored problem players.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited March 2013
    People call me out on these forums and constantly refute what I say - if that's not enough to convince me to give my stance a second thought...

It's like shev, just without the broken english, threats of hacking or telling you I'll be uninstalling CO on over a hundred machines.
    edited March 2013
    And yes, I do sometimes listen in on in-game chat (though that has no bearing on what I do here - I'm not a game moderator). Last PVP conversation I remember reading there was you talking to someone who had apparently talked some crap to you, and you repeating for this guy to come to your instance and duel you. The conversation did not seem like a light-hearted, kind-spirited one.

Honestly, I appreciate you trying to bring some peace to the situation, but it always seems to go like this:

"Hey let's have peace!"
    "No stop chat banning me!"
    "Screw you then!"

If you really want peace, stick to it. Don't just keep switching sides at every opportunity.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited March 2013
    People call me out on these forums and constantly refute what I say - if that's not enough to convince me to give my stance a second thought...

It's like shev, just without the broken english, threats of hacking or telling you I'll be uninstalling CO on over a hundred machines.

If you stop responding to these people in-game and on the forums, you probably wouldn't get called out all the time. It's obvious both sides of whatever argument you're having are never going to agree, so why keep this going?
    biffsig.jpg
    edited March 2013
    If he gives me more grape kool-aid, I'll agree to peace.
    edited March 2013
    Hah. Yea that zone chat is my latest duel video as well. I did not blur or minimize the chat box if you want to go read what was going on :smile:

But I agree with ya. It's impossible to make peace with Lucidity. :rolleyes:

Hope you enjoyed the B.A.S.H. video :wink:
    edited March 2013
    To be honest i don't have anything against you, but i'm really trying to understand what you're after. Yes I'm durable, but no one feels like I'm there when I get in BASH or something. I dont wish to offend you but I wish you didn't behave offending with your messages in this thread.
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You know, it's weird. If you just scroll past Lucidity's comments and don't read them ( but you know.. really don't read them )... the forum takes on a whole new tone. Try it. :biggrin:

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
    edited March 2013
    To be honest i don't have anything against you, but i'm really trying to understand what you're after. Yes I'm durable, but no one feels like I'm there when I get in BASH or something. I dont wish to offend you but I wish you didn't behave offending with your messages in this thread.

If you truly don't wish to offend me, then just treat me as you would want to be treated. What messages in this thread have offended you?
    edited March 2013
    Well, i think I haven't known you enough yet. If you ever wish, don't ask the ones i play alongside, ask the ones i play against. They will be able to tell who i actually am in the most objective way. I'm pretty sure about myself and i'm pretty sure that they will return the respect i give them.
    edited March 2013
    smoochan wrote: »
    You know, it's weird. If you just scroll past Lucidity's comments and don't read them ( but you know.. really don't read them )... the forum takes on a whole new tone. Try it. :biggrin:

haha yo smoochy just leave it alone. she's a f**kin re**rd and I already posted about that 1 shot in some other thread. The teleport trolling was fun though xD. Thanks for the support but everyone already knows lucidity is a liar and a newb so don't waste your time, she's all bark and no bite.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Whens the wedding guys I want to be a bridesmaid \o/
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited March 2013
    men wat musc shud i uise??? i not no if shud use dueuebstep on floor oorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr becuz skirlex is creater of dibstep soooo is varli god?? OR NO?? pls ;)0))))

thenk^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<3 ~_
    edited March 2013
    Dodge So Hard?????? How I Win? .u_u. x.x </3
  • storytimewitheddstorytimewithedd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    men wat musc shud i uise??? i not no if shud use dueuebstep on floor oorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr becuz skirlex is creater of dibstep soooo is varli god?? OR NO?? pls ;)0))))

thenk^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<3 ~_

i c u liek mie copie pastah??? ;Ddd wel if u likke so much mb u can come my hideout yes?? pm me in-game ^_~ @sahrah81 ^^

;)
    edited March 2013
    oo ^_^

Whitewash those drawers, br0h, you sooooooooooo proh OMGz <3 I'ma copy you all over the map OMG

FOOLISH INTERLOPERS!! You've interfered with my planz to cover up your skillz and for that you must PAY!!! @_@
    edited March 2013
    oo ^_^

Whitewash those drawers, br0h, you sooooooooooo proh OMGz <3 I'ma copy you all over the map OMG

by way do cokonuts float????

thanx

sahrha

^^^_}~
    edited March 2013
    lulz I dunno but I'ma kick yew in the b0lloX! \o/ FOOLISH MORTAL </3
    edited March 2013
    lulz I dunno but I'ma kick yew in the b0lloX! \o/ FOOLISH MORTAL </3

how 2 make martial art build pls make thread pls am veri interest in martial art but i do no dmg :s pls hlep mee ^^

plss i hear u r veri best martial telkinesis playre in game no??

thankx^^
    edited March 2013
    look howe cute u r ^^;3:wink: is not photochopd i promis

yas.png
    edited March 2013

yas.png

That's actually rather disturbing...
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    In case of emergency, press.. ehm, where is it? Blast it all... Ah there it is, QUICK!

edited March 2013
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    In case of emergency, press.. ehm, where is it? Blast it all... Ah there it is, QUICK!

I'm sure glad there's a Nooooooooo button :biggrin:
  • dx230dx230 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lets go evo x! Too bad a bunch of people that are doing what they do to lucy on what they did last year don't play no more. GGTHXNORE^^(:uMADbro??:):rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::smile::
    edited March 2013
    PANIC button w0ah

hehe ^_^ There are three people in my SG: Me, myself, and I. Guess which one was farming you all. LOL
    SO PRO BROOOO
    edited March 2013
    OMG SYLUX

This thread is so beautiful! <3
  • gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2013

yas.png

Cute? She looks like Satan's mom.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
    edited March 2013
    Cute? She looks like Satan's mom.

+1 for truth.
    edited March 2013
    +1 for truth.

Yes, because you know sooo much about truth. You all are a legion of demons and you tell me I'm Satan's mum. heheh ^_^ I guess that's why I always win. :) Sorry, but you walked into that one.

Oh, and in case you try to play the 'OMG yu care about winning' card, beating you liars is just icing on the cake. My main role is to show you that all the accomplishments that you're oh so proud of and the knowledge you think you have is worthless if one person you presume to be a newbie ends up beating you at your own game. Nothing but elitism.

Your whitewash schemes are poorly executed, and I'm going to keep calling you out until you stop lying to yourself.
    edited March 2013
    Yes, because you know sooo much about truth. You all are a legion of demons and you tell me I'm Satan's mum. heheh ^_^ I guess that's why I always win. :) Sorry, but you walked into that one.

Didn't you just troll me and my SG in local chat for a good hour? STFU. :biggrin:
    edited March 2013
    ^_~

How is that trolling? GG

Foolish interloper! Keep smacking me and see what happens. Villain games is becoming its own religion. The "priests" are the OMG PRO elitists and the "congregation" are all the copytards and anyone else who thinks the priests have a clue.... and OMG Lucy is the devil! >_> Maybe some day you'll realize that you might not have it all correct. But thanks for insulting everyone's intelligence, you naughty little camper. :P

Now go and beat lolstrike without perception or AoE and then we'll talk about made up words like 'trolling.' Sorry, but I'm tired of getting kicked around by inept liars and people who know the truth won't speak up.
    edited March 2013
    ^_~

How is that trolling? GG

Foolish interloper! Keep smacking me and see what happens. Villain games is becoming its own religion. The "priests" are the OMG PRO elitists and the "congregation" are all the copytards and anyone else who thinks the priests have a clue.... and OMG Lucy is the devil! >_> Maybe some day you'll realize that you might not have it all correct. But thanks for insulting everyone's intelligence, you naughty little camper. :P

Now go and beat lolstrike without perception or AoE and then we'll talk about made up words like 'trolling.' Sorry, but I'm tired of getting kicked around by inept liars and people who know the truth won't speak up.

Yes, calling people liars (tell me what I lied about) and trolling them because YOU are a sore loser is totally a mature and acceptable way to treat others as you clearly want to be treated.

Reap what you sow, enough QQ already!
    edited March 2013
    Foolish interloper! Go make up a rule and claim it's necessary. Telling you what you lied about always results in a circular loop, because I'm always dodging your shell game while you try to act so innocent.
This discussion has been closed.