Install Arc
Options

Missing Costume Pieces

2»

Comments

• Options
    sorceror01sorceror01 Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh man, this feel to the third page somehow.

Anyways, a thought.

The VIPER Rocket pack. It seems to have thruster assemblies on it. So, since we have the Jetpack travel power, can we maybe get this piece hooked up with some rocket exhaust so it can function with the power? I mean, I'm kinda surprised it doesn't already, to be honest.
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hopefully this is a good list here, but I know I'm missing a lot of the pieces that are missing.

Arm Accessories:
    -Armor Plated (You know, the arm accessory shown on some members of VIPER that you keep teasing us with on things like the Power Armor archetype character shown in that news article?)

Legs; Beast:
    -All Hip Wear is missing (except Fur, Sci-fi Subligar, Armor Tesla, Armor Chiton, Tribal Fur Belt, Tribal Fur, Tribal Fur & Skulls, and Roin'Esh.)

Legs; Robotic Both Legs:
    -All Hip Wear is missing (excluding Ammo Harness, Ninja Wrap & Sword, Fantasy, Sci-fi Subligar, Armor Mecha, Armor Cybernetic, and Armor Tesla.)

Legs; Robotic Right Leg:
    -All Hip Wear is missing (excluding Ammo Harness, Ninja Wrap & Sword, Sci-fi Subligar, Armor Mecha, Armor Cybernetic, and Armor Tesla.)

Legs; Robotic Left Leg:
    -All Hip Wear is missing (excluding Ammo Harness, Ninja Wrap & Sword, Sci-fi Subligar, Armor Mecha, Armor Cybernetic, and Armor Tesla.)

Chest Wear:
    -Back piece Chiton Crests is missing.
    -Chest piece Armor Tight Basic is missing many patterns and details, including the entire series of "Classic" patterns.

Hands:
    -Mechassassin and Roin'Esh Gun are missing, whereas Roin'Esh Sword and Roin'Esh Axe are present.
    -Alien 2 Fingers is missing, so it can't be used with the matching Bracer piece Deco.

Bracers:
    -Holo Hex Armor is very different for male characters and female characters. Both versions should be available to both male and female characters.

Heavy Weapons:
    -Alien Organic Axe Style 1
    -Axe

I will post more as I find them absent.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    theoryfive wrote: »
    -Alien 2 Fingers is missing, so it can't be used with the matching Bracer piece Deco.

I pointed out earlier, the thing with Alien Fingers 2 is that it's classified under Medium/Long Gloves, and thus locks out using Bracers pieces. I've asked quite a bit in the past for this to be remedied, to allow the Deco piece to be used with Alien 2 Fingers at least. The hands themselves don't look like they'd be compatible with most other bracer pieces.
    New note: I believe the piece is called Armor Tech Scalloped, it's the scalloped armor piece you see used on the Empyrean constructs, but it's bugged. When you set the Material to Metal, the Glow Slider for the last swatch disappears. It still shows up when the Material is Cloth or Leather, though.
    Also, TT, could you run it by someone about doing something about getting the old Craftable Item Costume Unlocks put back in the game, somehow? Like, maybe in the Recognition Stores, or as a Z-Store pack? Maybe even just giving them to players via level gating or something, hand them out when you hit a certain level, I dunno. There's an entire group of players who've been denied access to these pieces since the crafting revamp, and players older than that who never got the chance to unlock those pieces, for various and sundry reasons.
    And lastly, one more note: The MCPD Recognition Vendors... it'd sure be neat if one of the pieces they sold was an actual, honest-to-Glob MCPD Police Badge. One that worked on Chest Wear and Full Shirts. hinthint
  • Options
    battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm really glad most of the dissapearances were fixed, especially Doc C's brain! But there's still the missing retro scifi bubbledome antennae accessories from some of my costumes.

I sure hope it'll be fixed soon!
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'd also like to point out that the three Become Ninja devices should be unlocking the unique sword costume pieces on use, but they don't. Both the back piece and the weapon model are exclusive to the become device.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    theoryfive wrote: »
    I'd also like to point out that the three Become Ninja devices should be unlocking the unique sword costume pieces on use, but they don't. Both the back piece and the weapon model are exclusive to the become device.

Are they really supposed to be unlocking the sword pieces?
  • Options
    knightrcer2000knightrcer2000 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When you put on chest layer "holo hex armor" and emblem front "insignia emblem" it has a clipping path problem.
  • Options
    crashen17crashen17 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    To clarify, *all* of the DEMON and Fire Demon costume pieces fail to unlock for the account, as well as the Lemurian Tail Spikes and Lemurian Back Spikes. Both when bought with recognition, or found as drops. In addition, with I believe the Irradiate Jacket 2 (The sorta aviator/bomber jacket) there are some major graphical errors. Namely, the torso/arms/back are invisible when viewed through the rather large holes and rips in the jacket and sleeves.
  • Options
    bizer0bizer0 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1. I bought Nighthawk Integrated Chest (assuming in the Tights category) from auction house and upon unlocking it, I found Nighthawk Chest (in the Chest Wear category) unlocked instead.

Was the Integrated chest for the tights or chest wear? Because my intention was for the torso tights.
    :frown:

2. One of my alts (Tempest) is wearing Lightning gloves and the right-hand wrist is clipping in and out between the skin and glove. Please fix :smile:
  • Options
    lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bizer0 wrote: »
    1. I bought Nighthawk Integrated Chest (assuming in the Tights category) from auction house and upon unlocking it, I found Nighthawk Chest (in the Chest Wear category) unlocked instead.

Was the Integrated chest for the tights or chest wear? Because my intention was for the torso tights.

The nighthawk integrated chest is mean't to be chest wear,its the regular chest that has the tights part on it,not the integrated one.
  • Options
    helbjornhelbjorn Posts: 678 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Mines missing. It seems to have been replaced by Hi Pan's hat.
    Well, that explains why my helm disappears in the tailor. The Dragon Helmet still shows on my character in game, but when I enter the tailor to edit the costume the helm disappears entirely. The helm also no longer shows up as an option. I can't edit the costume for fear that the helm will be removed.

This also is what happens when I try to edit a costume with VIPER parts, like the boots and hip armor. They still appear on the character, but have disappeared in the tailor.

EDIT: It appears the VIPER parts only disappear in the PTS tailor, where I assume it doesn't keep track of your unlocks.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    helbjorn wrote: »
    EDIT: It appears the VIPER parts only disappear in the PTS tailor, where I assume it doesn't keep track of your unlocks.

Yeah, for some reason this has been around for a while. PTS simply doesn't keep track of any of the extra costume pieces you get. Z-Store, Recog Store, drop unlocks... none of it. If you transfer a character over to PTS, and it has any of those kinds of parts, they all disappear in the PTS Tailor.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I want the bloddy Dragon Helmet back.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    zerojadzerojad Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bizer0 wrote: »

2. One of my alts (Tempest) is wearing Lightning gloves and the right-hand wrist is clipping in and out between the skin and glove. Please fix :smile:

Yeah, when it was still on Night Hawk dailly event, i read on zone or forum, some costumes were switched, means Integrated Chest was Chest Wear, hips were leg tights, or something.
    I wouldn't know because i bought all the costumes parts and used all in one go.

Also mention before, Hi-Pan's Dragon Helmet became/conflicted with the Hi-Pan's Hat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@ZetBuster
  • Options
    adocalypseadocalypse Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i'm missing the utc belts from what i've noticed the belt w/the fist on it that can be either a fist or skull looks like a wrestling champion belt
  • Options
    bizer0bizer0 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lotar295 wrote: »
    The nighthawk integrated chest is mean't to be chest wear,its the regular chest that has the tights part on it,not the integrated one.

Aw boo, because I bought the item that had an image of tights without the chest armor while the other one had an image of chest armor without tights. I was misinformed :mad:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    So can i have my bubbledome droopy antennae back now please?
  • Options
    rapierwhiprapierwhip Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Question for the Devs...

Is the problem with the missing costume pieces a problem in the UI department or a problem in the costume department? Just wondering so I know who to complain about at the next PWE stockholder's meeting.

k thx bai

The Forumite formerly known as Galeforce.

If you want my money, there is a fairly simple way to get it since I am fairly free with how I spend it. First, produce something I consider to be worth buying. Second, offer it up for sale. Don't lock it behind a gambling scam. If I want something, I am perfectly happy to pay for it. But I will not purchase a CHANCE to get it, When I pay money, I have a perfectly logical right to expect to get what I want.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Ok so what is still missing from the stuff we used to have but that dissapeared with that patch?

We had lost floating brain heads from female characters, we got them back
    We had lost the worm heads from female characters, we got them back
    We had also lost the rockabilly rolls hairdo from female characters, it took a little longer but we got them back

We are still missing the droopy antenna custom accessories from bubbledome helmets on female characters both dual and single.. are they missing on the males?

Is anything else still missing that we used to have but dissapeared on us?