alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
edited October 2012 in The Hero Games
Won Bash last night CHEA!!
Post edited by alodylis on

Comments

• chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Congrats! Keep at it. :)
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Meh been done.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    Meh been done.

When Nepht did it, it was cute. Speaking of which, it's been too long since I've seen her run around in there, I want my teddy kill!
  • alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    damm homies be happy for me for once please:)! Nept gave me the idea i just copyd her idea. Nept ur good person thanks for the training!
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1)Make a silver and level it to 32
    2)Queue unrestricted on gold account at 3 am
    3)Pummel silver 10 times.
    4)Winner winner spaghetti dinner.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
    edited September 2012
    damm somebody is ballin with silver!!! i used to win alot bash 2 years ago but when i came back the game was different everyone can tank in pvp for most part before only tanks where tanks really the dps builds where easy prey but massive dmg
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You clearly didn't playh when anyone decent was playing. But enjoy the gloating post you made, yea?
    edited September 2012
    IDC who i play i won and yes i do enjoy it wait till i see u in game ur gonna be french toast my friend all that smack u you talk in my posts you dont even see greatness in front of your face.
    edited September 2012
    alodylis wrote: »
    IDC who i play i won and yes i do enjoy it wait till i see u in game ur gonna be french toast my friend all that smack u you talk in my posts you dont even see greatness in front of your face.

Bring it.

/10 char
  • gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wow...

no wonder PvP has an elitist rep ^_-

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
    edited September 2012
    Anyone can win a BASH, it's just amusing when people are serious enough to post a thread about it. Are they that attention starved for a pat-on-the-back? I don't know. I've won countless BASH matches and it means nothing other than some acclaim earned.

People like the OP are part of the problem with CO PvP. Gloating, childish elitists.
    edited September 2012
    Supertanking means I can beat anyone in 96 hours.

Dehydrate and starve in real life trying to win?
    Take a swig of that replenishing drink and concede a point?

That is a Xanatos gambit right there.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    oobtree wrote: »
    People like the OP are part of the problem with CO PvP. Gloating, childish elitists.
    You clearly didn't playh when anyone decent was playing.

What's that about elitists again?
    edited September 2012
    jennymachx wrote: »
    What's that about elitists again?

What part do you not understand?
    edited September 2012
    What part do you not understand?

It was a rhetorical question.

I understood every part. I was just pointing the irony in your accusation of someone being elitist when you've clearly shown yourself as elitist in that quoted sentence.
    edited September 2012
    It was a rhetorical question.

I understood every part. I was just pointing the irony in your accusation of someone being elitist when you've clearly shown yourself as elitist in that quoted sentence.

How is an observation being elitist? Do you think if anyone from Altered Ego's, Spectre, Dark Crusade or even my SG were playing in the same bash, that he would've won? I guess it's an unfair assumption on my part, as I wasn't online to know, but far from "elitist." For all we know, he face rolled some unfortunate Archetypes that joined Unrestricted.

Elitism is making threads about winning, IMHO. But, as usual, I am the bad guy :wink: Troll away!

EDIT: To the OP, pics or videos, or it didn't happen :D
    edited September 2012
    you are the bad guy cause you always start trouble with me. You dont like me cause i pointed out your build is noobish. So what if i called it noobish that was month ago and remember this is a game. I started this thread cause i was happy i won yeah maybe there werent the best players playing but i won and it was fun.

You always gota run your mouth when your posting on my fourms even if i complimeted you about something you still would.
    edited September 2012
    How is an observation being elitist? Do you think if anyone from Altered Ego's, Spectre, Dark Crusade or even my SG were playing in the same bash, that he would've won? I guess it's an unfair assumption on my part, as I wasn't online to know, but far from "elitist." For all we know, he face rolled some unfortunate Archetypes that joined Unrestricted.

Elitism is making threads about winning, IMHO. But, as usual, I am the bad guy :wink: Troll away!

EDIT: To the OP, pics or videos, or it didn't happen :D

All I saw from the initial and following posts were someone being excited about their win in BASH and hardly "gloating". No opponent names were mentioned. No one was being called out and no salt was being rubbed in any BASH runner up's wounds. I'd imagine doing such would really be considered gloating for someone to take offense.

How is that really elitism?

You clearly goaded the OP in a response by getting into his face and saying "clearly no one decent was playing." in attempt to invalidate his win, with which he responded in a regrettably poor fashion, and then have the audacity to complain about his attitude.

Also, the fact that you find the need to mention PVP notoriety groups to make an observation that "clearly no one decent" was playing unless they hail from either group only further proves my point.

If people usually treat you as the bad guy, maybe you need to re-evaluate how you communicate with others.
    edited September 2012
    you are the bad guy cause you always start trouble with me. You dont like me cause i pointed out your build is noobish. So what if i called it noobish that was month ago and remember this is a game. I started this thread cause i was happy i won yeah maybe there werent the best players playing but i won and it was fun.

You always gota run your mouth when your posting on my fourms even if i complimeted you about something you still would.

Your forums? You are a funny "noob."

Side note, what about my build is "noobish"? I don't think you understand how builds work, so please, feel free to explain with your vast wisdom what you even know about my build.
  • lady808lady808 Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    To the OP.. Congo-Rats on your BASH win. I'm glad that you're happy with yourself and your accomplishment. If you ARE gloating though... All I can say is.. o.O

There ARE PvP heavy groups out there (I believe they were mentioned). The members of these SGs tend to be fairly experienced when it comes to PvP in CO. Waving a "flag" like this in front of their faces is kind of like waving a red flag in front of a bull. You get what you asked for by doing such a thing. Another analogy might be something like... Deadpool, Wolverine, Sabertooth, and Omega Red (I had to pick hubby's brain for these names) are standing around in a bar. A kid walks up to them and starts to crow about how he had just finished his first assassination and how easy it had been...

Or... Superman, the Hulk, Thor, and Juggernaught (sp?) (more brain picking by the way) are standing around on the beach flexing their muscles. A geeky looking kid with a bad case of acne in a scuba suit walks up to them and starts to laugh and talk about how he had just lifted his first truck and how easy it was...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"If you're going to ride my ****... At least pull my hair"
    Taking the trash out, one badguy at a time.
    "Satisfaction guaranteed or twice your trash back."
    edited September 2012
    lady808 wrote: »
    There ARE PvP heavy groups out there (I believe they were mentioned). The members of these SGs tend to be fairly experienced when it comes to PvP in CO. Waving a "flag" like this in front of their faces is kind of like waving a red flag in front of a bull. You get what you asked for by doing such a thing. Another analogy might be something like... Deadpool, Wolverine, Sabertooth, and Omega Red (I had to pick hubby's brain for these names) are standing around in a bar. A kid walks up to them and starts to crow about how he had just finished his first assassination and how easy it had been...

Someone makes a pretty harmless thread about winning in BASH. It looks like it was done out of excitement, or over-excitement even, and not as an open challenge to the "elite" groups. It looks more of a case of a member of such a group getting into his face and not the other way around. I guess someone saw it as an excuse for them to do some ego-stroking.
    edited September 2012
    Celebrating a win in bash is fine. Constantly creating friction or insulting people is not. Calling folks n00bs and believing yourself to be skilled when the regulars have shown you otherwise should have clicked by now.

I'm not sure if you're looking for acceptance, because if you are you're failing horribly. There's a general level of respect the regulars have for one another (save the feuds) regardless of skill level.

But you really should chill with being so opinionated over anything pvp-related. The more you post, the less credibility you earn for yourself.
    edited September 2012
    Someone makes a pretty harmless thread about winning in BASH. It looks like it was done out of excitement, or over-excitement even, and not as an open challenge to the "elite" groups. It looks more of a case of a member of such a group getting into his face and not the other way around. I guess someone saw it as an excuse for them to do some ego-stroking.

It's not so much harmless as annoyance - notice when Nepht posted about her first Bash win she didn't receive grief. The OP has already posted on several occasions attitudes that have led to his/her current forum "status".
    edited September 2012
    "Won Bash last night CHEA!!" is totally harmless and wouldn't have gotten a rise out of anyone really.

"Won bash!!! SUCKA!! " is the red flag I mentioned.

Maybe something like.. "Won BASH!!! Yeah!!!" would have gotten a different reaction from people?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2012
    Oh! I know.. Something like...

"Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen
    Tonight we'll put all other things aside
    Get in this time and show me some affection
    We're goin' for those pleasures in the night
    I want to love you, feel you, wrap myself around you
    I want to squeeze you, please you, I just can't get enough
    And if you move real slow I let it go
    I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
    I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
    And I know I know I know I know I know I want you
    We shouldn't even think about tomorrow
    Sweet memories will last for long long time
    We'll have a good time, Baby, don't do worry
    And if we're still playin' around boy that's just fine
    Let's get excited, we just can't hide it
    I know I know I know I know I know I want you, I want you
    I want to love you, feel you, wrap myself around you
    I want to squeeze you, please you, I just can't get enough
    And if you move real slow I let it go
    I'm so excited, I just can't hide it
    I know I know I know I know I know I want you"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2012
    secksegai wrote: »
    It's not so much harmless as annoyance - notice when Nepht posted about her first Bash win she didn't receive grief. The OP has already posted on several occasions attitudes that have led to his/her current forum "status".

To be honest I haven't seen much better behavior from the other camp.

In any case I still find it hilariously ironic that he's being labelled as elitist.
    edited September 2012

In any case I still find it hilariously ironic that he's being labelled as elitist.

Well Mal is just being Mal =P

But the elitist title thats apparently being reference for the OP is the one with the definition of believing oneself to be superior and part of a select/elite crowd when said person actually is not and has an overinflated sense of self, skill level, etc.

The last time we had the elitist discussion in the other forum I was a self-proclaimed elitist, of course, I was using a different nuance of meaning.

And in reality, there really is no "elite" crowd in pvp, just regulars with experience and understanding of not just powers and their use, but the general pvp dynamic. For example, regardless if I completely outclass an opponent, I don't call them n00bs or insult them out of sheer respect. People generally show the same respect to me when they completely decimate me. It's concepts like that the OP isn't grasping.
  • syntaxessyntaxes Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Have to keep in mind the OP got into it with malware a while back, IMHO he deserves it. He is rude, insulting, childish and unreasonable.
    Yes Malware is harsh, but he asked for it, he constantly says he is going to beat everyone else and we are just noobs compared to him.

To the OP: *Evil grin* Fresh meat
  • nesn00000nesn00000 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Good job on the win as well as inciting a 3 page long forum thread. -X

-
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    damm homies be happy for me for once please:)! Nept gave me the idea i just copyd her idea. Nept ur good person thanks for the training!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...the evil virus works >:C
    secksegai wrote: »
    When Nepht did it, it was cute. Speaking of which, it's been too long since I've seen her run around in there, I want my teddy kill!

Ya been busy with my shop since my only employee is on baby dropping leave. Fear not I plan on running some bashes this weekend so all you guys can have some easy wins...apart from Easy Win himself I always seem to gank him :/
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited September 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...the evil virus works >:C

Ya been busy with my shop since my only employee is on baby dropping leave. Fear not I plan on running some bashes this weekend so all you guys can have some easy wins...apart from Easy Win himself I always seem to gank him :/

So that's why I never see my Nephy around anymore.

Oh he's not an easy win anymore, it took a while but he's adapted to the new system.
    edited September 2012
    In my day of pvp everyone called each other noobs its more of a greeting. Now i call you a noob and its like warfare. Most of you that dont like me i never even said anything to i call it like i see it. I orginaly called you ranged people noobs for there being no melee in pvp. If you dont like me so be it i dont really care for you eithor. To those that have to me ingame most of you are cool with me. And so all them haters out there tryna talk smack to me just break it i will defeate you then laugh at you! HAPPY HUNTING!!

P.S. I WON BASH WOOOOO YEAH FLAME ME AGAIN FOR NOTHING I LOVE YOU ALL!!
    edited September 2012
    In my day of pvp everyone called each other noobs its more of a greeting. Now i call you a noob and its like warfare. Most of you that dont like me i never even said anything to i call it like i see it. I orginaly called you ranged people noobs for there being no melee in pvp. If you dont like me so be it i dont really care for you eithor. To those that have to me ingame most of you are cool with me. And so all them haters out there tryna talk smack to me just break it i will defeate you then laugh at you! HAPPY HUNTING!!

This is your problem - people state clear as day why you're making a fool of yourself and instead of realizing it, you disregard it completely.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    To put it succinctly,
    Nobody likes a sore loser or a bad winner
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited September 2012
    Its all it good fun why you get so bent out of shape? Just a game where we talk trash and play are best. Not like i hate anyone or anything you people are great make me laugh:)
    edited September 2012
    I have no idea what your handle is on CO. I'm curious though because I fought a NightWarrior FF build earlier today that used a few of the powers that you stated. Was that you? If it was, my appologies for sticking my baglady fingernails into your hide. Repeatedly. If it's any consolation, it wasn't much of a challenge to me and I got bored quickly. Sort of like a bad date. Just lay back, think of the pretty flowers, and try not to look at the clock/sigh like you're bored.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2012
    Nope cant say that i dueled you. Havent pvpd much during this xp thing.
    edited September 2012
    Are you sure? You can be honest here. It's not like I'm a very good player with a good/decent build you know. Although, that might actually be worse if I beat you so handily like that. So what IS your handle online if I might inquire? @Lady-Frost is mine. I can't send any /tells for another like 16 hrs sadly. Apparently, silvers don't like being told how rude they are. :biggrin: The truth stings I guess. :smile:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• syntaxessyntaxes Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2012

WHOA! Wait!

Didn't he just say in another post that he is a nightmare for his English teacher?
    Now he is talking about in his day?

Something seems fishy here....

On side note - maybe people like you in the game cause you cant hide behind anonymity so you aren't rude.

On a side-side note - Azer@Syntaxkid, pure melee - and my tk blader will eat you for lunch
    edited September 2012
    The forum name is his handle.
    edited September 2012
    @Alodylis is me see you ingame!
    edited September 2012
    Stop asking people for global in the PH to respec.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
    edited September 2012
    Stop asking people for global in the PH to respec.

Wow.. @alodylis begging globals like a noob.

Anyway, this kid is clearly 10 years old or something. He can't spell for ****. His paragraphs are difficult to read. He knows absolutely nothing about builds, synergies, powers, descriptions of powers, etc. I'm washing my hands of this and his other ridiculous kiddie threads that he starts. It's just a shame people may perceive him to be a part of an otherwise respectful community :frown:

But, I will come across you in Hero Games someday I am sure. And yes, when that happens, I will ignore everyone around me just to put you down over, and over, and over, aaannnnd over. :cool:
    edited September 2012
    His forum name is his handle? Ugh. Lucky. I did the merg your account thingy and I ended up loosing @Lady-Frost. Now I'm stuck with this instead. :mad:

My build is also pure melee and are you SURE that wasn't you taking a dirt nap in front of me? The power combination seemed an awful LOT like the one you were stating earlier. Or do you have a fanboy? :eek:

That's kind of a scary thought actually. Two of you running around... /shiver

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mrkuntamrkunta Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lady808 wrote: »
    Apparently, silvers don't like being told how rude they are. :biggrin: The truth stings I guess. :smile:
    Why are some ppl so racist against silver players you could've just said "some players" why do you have to generalize all silver players
    edited September 2012
    mrkunta wrote: »
    Why are some ppl so racist against silver players you could've just said "some players" why do you have to generalize all silver players

I had to laugh at this, I mean, tossing around the word 'racism' is pretty hefty. Also, the fact you feel that all Silver players are one race is amusing. And lastly, the fact you are bashing one of the nicest PvPers I know... Shame on you. :tongue:
  • mrkuntamrkunta Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I had to laugh at this, I mean, tossing around the word 'racism' is pretty hefty. Also, the fact you feel that all Silver players are one race is amusing. And lastly, the fact you are bashing one of the nicest PvPers I know... Shame on you. :tongue:

I know who this person and I know he/she is a good person but I tend to feel offended when ppl say silvers this and silvers that
    edited September 2012
    Malware you really are a bad person deep down. yeah i cant spell my writing is Fd up but so what? That doesnt mean you no my age or even know who i am. you really gota stop judgen people its you and people like you that ruins pvp not the crazy fun going people like me. I talk trash but i dont disrespect people you just are a disrespectful little piss that if i ever seen you ingame i would walk up and pass gas on you. Farm me all you want wont help if you never find me:) Also j ust cause you can see me in the bash map doesnt mean you will see me if i hide please lil one your not even on my level your far below it.

As for builds you underestimate your weakness against shadow strike Aopm is good but i one shoted plently of you. Only a few have survived and its cause of shield buffs/ or MD. Without your buffs you wont be much threat.
  • lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    congratulations
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Malware you really are a bad person deep down. yeah i cant spell my writing is Fd up but so what? That doesnt mean you no my age or even know who i am. you really gota stop judgen people its you and people like you that ruins pvp not the crazy fun going people like me. I talk trash but i dont disrespect people you just are a disrespectful little piss that if i ever seen you ingame i would walk up and pass gas on you. Farm me all you want wont help if you never find me:) Also j ust cause you can see me in the bash map doesnt mean you will see me if i hide please lil one your not even on my level your far below it.

As for builds you underestimate your weakness against shadow strike Aopm is good but i one shoted plently of you. Only a few have survived and its cause of shield buffs/ or MD. Without your buffs you wont be much threat.

Nice try, I mean really that was a pretty fair troll.

Under normal circumstances, that might of even qualified as good. But as someone wiser then me once pointed out. The CO forums have really known some serious trolls. Im afraid they have upped the game to the point you really need to push yourself to qualify.

And sadly, even with this last post, you are just coming up short.

Sure, the random gibberish and empty bravado is nice. But after countless threats by leet hackers (using photoshop no less) cries of bigotry and other insane ramblings. You really are going to need to do something seriously original to take the crown as the forum troll.

But really, nice try, anyhow.