test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anniversary Art Contest

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited March 2013 in Fan Base Alpha
How does a screenshot/fan art contest sound? We'll be taking submissions in four categories: 1) Best overall screenshot, 2) Best action shot, 3) Best hero spotlight, and 4) Best fan art. Whether you wield a pencil, pen or the might PrintScreen, this is the event for you.

Just so everyone knows, I have to announce that I have an ulterior motive here. Yes, it's a truly insidious motive: I want more awesome images. When I ran these kinds of events on Jade Dynasty, we got some jaw-dropping submissions -- photo-realistic, dynamic poses, chibi, you name it.

Right now, I don't know everything that the Champs community can pull off with the massive customization of our character creation, because I can't be at every CC. I'd love to see what you can draw and screenshot, because I've got a sneaking suspicion that a comic book-inspired game like this is going to draw some real artists.

We'll have prizes for eight winners, the best in each category plus four more randomly-chosen among all entries. Each winner will get custom titles: "The Resplendent," "The Dazzling," and "The Stunning." This will probably just be in-game, but I can try to make them forum titles as well.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments