Options

NEW SCREENSHOT

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Bluhman wrote:
    The new Earth Grab Bag features the rock chestpiece and bracers with added particle effects and auras. The chestpiece variant adds a crack texture on top of your character, making you look very stony. The bracers will cause crumbles of rock to fall off your character periodically.

The parts of interest are what make up the head. The mountain apparently has a unique facial mode and a new hairstyle to accompany it.:
    Screenshot costume reconstruction
    Closeup facial detail.

This in the PTS?

It's a pain that they're going to be in separate grab bags. Just my luck, when a set worthy of spending CP on arrives it's a grab bag deal. :(

I don't like the idea that I have to pay to gamble for these bags.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Rashaga wrote:
    yea its releasal is scheduled for today on calender.... so why is it not available? or did this whole thing with perfect world, ( a company i used to like but now dishone to not being able to keep game economies stable and give unnanounced bans to people) buying cryptic throw releases out of proportion?

The Earth set was sent back to the drawing board for reworking and rightfully so. It started as a lack luster reskinning of some powers topped off with a whole lot of meh.

There were few powers here in there in CO that make me think "wow, thats cool". This set has a wow factor that is making think of creative ways to incorporate the different powers into current concepts and it has me coming up with new ones.

Sticks and Stones, my Archer/Earth toon is waiting for Thursday night when I can finally play it on live.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    ToadFist wrote:
    The Earth set was sent back to the drawing board for reworking and rightfully so. It started as a lack luster reskinning of some powers topped off with a whole lot of meh.

There were few powers here in there in CO that make me think "wow, thats cool". This set has a wow factor that is making think of creative ways to incorporate the different powers into current concepts and it has me coming up with new ones.

Sticks and Stones, my Archer/Earth toon is waiting for Thursday night when I can finally play it on live.

EDIT: Ah, oops. The patch did go up, and the powers are there. Someone needs to do a better job of updating the main news page.

Anyway, the powers seems pretty fun so far, and the new powerhouse is interesting.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Ignore, made an uninformed post.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Yet another very unique and creative power set, this will be awesome.