test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lemurian Invasion for FoxbatCon

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,447 Arc User
edited March 17 in Suggestions Box
Can we have Lemurian Invasion rampage back for Foxbatcon? Just sad that we never see it anymore.​​
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
Post edited by jaazaniah1 on

Comments

• Options
    horripilantehorripilante Posts: 324 Arc User
    They should scale down the Lemurian invasion to a 5 player Alert, bring back those side missions it had (like that one were you had to go to a UNTIL warehouse to kill some Lemurians) and make it like those Project Clockwork or Cybermind repeatable quests that give some Questionite and some assorted mods and drops.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    They should put Foxbat™ inside a Giant Foxbat themed Mecha™, Foxmachine™, and having him battle the Harbinger :grimace:
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    I know we won't get any major changes to LI, so I am not asking for that. I just want to run the old mission as it was. Very rare for ANY content to be permanently removed. This could be brought back for "spcial" occasions.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • Options
    edited March 19
    It ironic that LI was removed, because when it was first released they made an entire special mission prologue about it (which is also been removed since then)

This game doesn't have the Luxury to Remove content
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    I wonder how many people remember that Intro mission for LI? Always felt bad that it too never reappeared.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
  • Options
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    I wonder how many people remember that Intro mission for LI? Always felt bad that it too never reappeared.​​
    It would be nice to have it back, It's already a finished Solo mission, may as well make it a permanent content!

I remember it VERY WELL because it was used to do it every day

and because during the same period, Telekinetic Maelstrom still had Earth Visual and it's debris was bugged causing memory lag if they hit objects