What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Extra Bastion refresh with Redirected Force

0gakxfczbo08.png
with RF

nf9qtnn28669.png
without RF

I was able to maintain a refreshed enhanced Bastion after someone used Redirected Force once at recent Kiga.

I'm a fire dps and was using Incinerate and Eruption. At 10 stacks without RF, i was getting it to rise to 1.8k sometimes 2.2k. After RF had gone away, I was getting over 8k. This lasted for another 30sec which is when Kiga went down.

It seemed that Eruption was refreshing whatever Bastion I got from RF.

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
"Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"

Comments

• Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,067 Arc User
    Bastion is not an effect that Redirected Force applies.

I can see that in the first image you are also affected by Protection Field and Reckless.

Would be better to see a vid if you can capture one.
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,081 Arc User
    I was not expecting this issue and was trying to get a feel for what was going on and only got the one screenshot.

And, it does look like the pic from Kiga includes a Protection Field shield. So, since shielding just shows the final number combined, it could be from that.

The second pic is from Ape, after I'd noticed the extra shielding I was getting. Probably the person that applied the Protection Field only did so after Redirected Field maintain expired, as I did not notice the total shielding being anything other than the usual stacking/refreshing.

I'd guess that your assumption is the correct one, but we usually have players that test for this stuff, as your Signature attests. So, I wanted to get this info out there in case someone wanted to truly test it. Because, much as I love getting big numbers, if something is overperforming, it should get adjusted.

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,067 Arc User
    warcanch wrote: »
    I was not expecting this issue and was trying to get a feel for what was going on and only got the one screenshot.

And, it does look like the pic from Kiga includes a Protection Field shield. So, since shielding just shows the final number combined, it could be from that.

The second pic is from Ape, after I'd noticed the extra shielding I was getting. Probably the person that applied the Protection Field only did so after Redirected Field maintain expired, as I did not notice the total shielding being anything other than the usual stacking/refreshing.

I'd guess that your assumption is the correct one, but we usually have players that test for this stuff, as your Signature attests. So, I wanted to get this info out there in case someone wanted to truly test it. Because, much as I love getting big numbers, if something is overperforming, it should get adjusted.

Yeah, I hear that. I was quite interested to see what you meant but Proc Field being there sort of messes things up.

As for my signature, that was from Bastion alone on a build I no longer use x)