test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nemesis minion perks no longer counting up.

Since making my second nemesis, my counters for defeating minions for the perks won’t increase, no matter how many I defeat.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    Which nemesis minions did you pick? I know at least the Frost Demons don't count up anymore.
  • Options
    > @crypticbuxom said:
    > Which nemesis minions did you pick? I know at least the Frost Demons don't count up anymore.

The only ones I can get to count up are vampires. Undead and Infernals aren’t counting.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    Wasn't there a very specific BUG that if you had certain Nemesis Henchmen using very specific powers they would never count for the perks?

It's been a while since I have done any Nemesis content but I do remember the missions solo all the time and I do remember this happening!
    I went back to the Nemesis terminal to change them so I could hunt for perks again
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    > @avianos said:
    > Wasn't there a very specific BUG that if you had certain Nemesis Henchmen using very specific powers they would never count for the perks?
    >
    > It's been a while since I have done any Nemesis content but I do remember the missions solo all the time and I do remember this happening!
    > I went back to the Nemesis terminal to change them so I could hunt for perks again

I didn’t think to change their powers, thanks!