test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 6/22/2022

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,095 Cryptic Developer
Lockbox
  • Starting Thursday, 8am, the Collector's Lockbox will be available for one week.
  • Added the contents of the Sandstorm Lockbox to the Collector's store.
​​

Comments

• Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    New lockbox a comin?
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    New lockbox a comin?

yes
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,440 Arc User
    revamped powers don't make them money (unless they are power replacer devices in lootboxes) but costumes do. We'll always have lootboxes prioritized over power revamps, sadly.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,394 Arc User
    I don't have high hopes about a new lockbox next week, they've been late these last few times, and this one is due to show up at the same time as the 1st/4th of July event. Likely we'll have about 2 or 3 weeks of collector boxes dropping, like the last few times as they work out the bugs.
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    I don't really have a problem with how they try to make money I just hope they know what they doing. As long as we seeing some type of changes at least they doing something.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    LOL
    I only care for Pre-Alert powerframes to get revamped and meet the current game's standards, but they even took that away from us and thanks to those gambling lootboxes we will never see them being completed!

It started REALLY Promising with them revamping a powerframe every 3-6 months and pairing it with a Theme-lockbox, but then we got 2 years of 0 revamps and manly lockboxes and a HUGE SLOPPY VEHICLE NERF that pissed off a lot of people (and probably another Huge Nerf coming) ! I see where the priority is in this company!

Force, Wind, Earth, Celestial, Telepathy, Fighting Claws, Dual Blades and Gadgets!

The more year pass the more you noticed what a trash fire those unrevamped powerframes are! Especially EARTH after Heavy Weapons and Might got revamped!
    Force missing a lot of Key Components

Shiny subpart costumes every 3 months won't help those powerframes!
    And now they gonna throw another Gimmick in the lockboxes since Sidekicks are not longer Fresh gimmick
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    rinzler156rinzler156 Posts: 103 Arc User
    guyhumual wrote: »
    I don't have high hopes about a new lockbox next week, they've been late these last few times, and this one is due to show up at the same time as the 1st/4th of July event. Likely we'll have about 2 or 3 weeks of collector boxes dropping, like the last few times as they work out the bugs.

Well, guess that's not the case this time by the upcoming looks of it
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,394 Arc User
    rinzler156 wrote: »
    guyhumual wrote: »

Well, guess that's not the case this time by the upcoming looks of it
    I congratulated them about getting it out on time last week. I didn't think they'd pull it off but I was happy to be wrong.