test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Highest possible dps build?

nytrobomb#8683 nytrobomb Posts: 48 Arc User
edited October 2020 in Builds and Roles
This is mostly just for curiosity's sake, but if you completely threw any regards for thematics out the window, and in true Freeform fashion had access to every power in the game, what combination of attacks would result in the highest potential dps? If you were max level, with the best gear in the game, what powers would give you the biggest numbers against a training dummy? The ultimate min-max build to end all other min-max builds.

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I believe the meta for highest dps is still power armor.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Yea, it wouldn't surprise me if 3-slot PA was at the top of things. There's plenty of threads about those if you want to search the forums for them.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    Pretty sure grapple gun beatdown is still king of the heap, not clue why devs haven't nerfed that beast.
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Pretty sure grapple gun beatdown is still king of the heap, not clue why devs haven't nerfed that beast.
    Tractor Beam Ballet is still really OP, too- it's only a tiny bit behind the current Grapple Gun meta.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Power armor is the top of ranged dps, but top overall DPS is generally going to be melee. Not sure which melee set is the absolute top, I suspect one of laser swords, unarmed, tk blades, and bestial, but it's not really my specialty.
  • Options
    dlfroelichdlfroelich Posts: 22 Arc User
    >:O Grapple Gun Beatdown? Is this some modified form of Bullet Ballet?

“It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.” -C.S. Lewis
  • Options
    I've been finding TK Blades is very powerful. Dragon's Wrath spam (with shredded) seems to do a good job as well.
    Power armor is the top of ranged dps, but top overall DPS is generally going to be melee. Not sure which melee set is the absolute top, I suspect one of laser swords, unarmed, tk blades, and bestial, but it's not really my specialty.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    dlfroelich wrote: »

Sorry Egg, I can't explain the grapple gun build here, since it has been flagged as an exploit due to extreme OP-ness levels.

>_>

• Options
    Does it still one shot kiga? I thought they had fixed that. No?
    vonqball wrote: »
    dlfroelich wrote: »

Sorry Egg, I can't explain the grapple gun build here, since it has been flagged as an exploit due to extreme OP-ness levels.

>_>
    JwLmWoa.png