test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Perks and Lore and Things in Qularr Invasion

jschariot#3894 jschariot Posts: 23 Arc User
edited September 2020 in Missions and Content
Anyone got a breakdown of what one should not miss in the Qularr Invasion Alert?​​
Post edited by jschariot#3894 on

Comments

• mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    There are perks for:

Rescuing Reggie (go to carrier, interact, take Reggie to Martha Reece) - Don't Eat Me

Rescuing Foxbat (go to Foxbat, lift/destroy debris pinning him down) - Makes It Look Good

Defeating the Worldburner (wandering the street to the side of Champs HQ) - No Time to Bleed

Defeating the Worldburner ten times - Scorched

Those you may well have discovered yourself just by looking at the alerts perk page, but they are all I know so far.

Edit: Forgot "Earth's protector" which you get from running it ten times.
    Post edited by mithrosnomore on
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    You can get some old tutorial perks if you missed them, such as Red Bug Down.
  • the only perk i care about is the one relating to the key - which is apparently either extremely well-hidden or still broken, because i still haven't been able to find it​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    the only perk i care about is the one relating to the key - which is apparently either extremely well-hidden or still broken, because i still haven't been able to find it​​

I got mine automatically on the three characters I play these days. Based upon having gotten the key the first time through, I suppose.

Can't remember what I did, though, as that was 11 years ago.
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    Key to the City - find the real end to the simulation. (After launching ironclad and returning to the simulation room, go back into the simulation, talk to the mayor)

World Burner - kill the world burner 25 times.

Live, Die, Repeat - Beat QI 100 times
    Key to the City - find the real end to the simulation. (After launching ironclad and returning to the simulation room, go back into the simulation, talk to the mayor)

World Burner - kill the world burner 25 times.

Live, Die, Repeat - Beat QI 100 times

I was just coming in to add the last two of these before I jumped back into the game.

Noticed them after checking my perks again earlier.