test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20200223.16 - Serene Abyss Chapter 3

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
Serene Abyss
  • Chapter 3 is available! If you have completed the last mission you can pick up the new mission from a radio distress call at the hub in rencen.
  • Added Blood Pulse aura to the debugger store.

Travel Powers
  • Corrected some coloring issues with Phoenix Flight.
  • Corrected some fx placements on Phoenix flight to better match with wing movements.
  • Added Shadow and Radiant versions of Phoenix Flight to the pts store.
​​

Comments

• Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    TJueS9p.jpg
    If you want to know where to start the next quest. You should add something to indicate that this box is the next part of the quest. When it comes to the dialogue, ... mean pause. Ka doesn't pause.

wing.JPG
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    BUG: The Shiny Radio Box visuals doesn't appear
    I can still accept the new mission but there is no Box on the screen like the image above
    This is only a Visual bug

all the characters have completed the serena abyss chapters multiple times!
    Is this related perhaps to the fact when i logged in after the patch, both serena abyss missions got reseted for being Out-of-Date?

Bug: Nightstalker (the female vampires) has male vocals (propably because the mob gangs can be randomized and the voices are set

Bug?: Mobs and Hostages Respawn once you leave and renter rooms​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »

Bug: Nightstalker (the female vampires) has male vocals (propably because the mob gangs can be randomized and the voices are set
    ​​

Working as intended. They are (un)life long heavy chain smokers and the voices reflect that.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2020
    Bug?: Mobs and Hostages Respawn once you leave and renter rooms

Cannot repro this. Can you go into further detail?​​
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Cannot repro this. Can you go into further detail?
    Ok so Funny story!
    When I reached the final room which is blocked by debris, I didn't realize the debris was a destructable object, I headed back looking for alternative way!
    Without realizing it, the mobs from the previous rooms Respawned and I thought i got myself into new room, following all the mobs and i got disoriented backwards to the exit.

After defeating a group of mobs I followed one NPC hostages up until the end of a hallway to make sure they would go to the exit, only to return to the original room where they were respawned with mobs​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    Bug?: Mobs and Hostages Respawn once you leave and renter rooms

Cannot repro this. Can you go into further detail?​​
    For me, I kill a few mobs and die along the way. I then respawn. When I retrace my step, the mobs are back up and rekillable for the 10 hostage saving count.
  • Options
    I remember the boss in this one keeps self resurrecting even after you kill him and it takes Dr Ka to start talking to relieve you of perpetually slaying them. Otherwise the Bleak One (I think his name is) gets back up again.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I remember the boss in this one keeps self resurrecting even after you kill him and it takes Dr Ka to start talking to relieve you of perpetually slaying them. Otherwise the Bleak One (I think his name is) gets back up again.

If you knock him out of his magic circle and defeat him he won't respawn.
This discussion has been closed.