test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Knockout Champ ( Might dpser )

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Builds and Roles
Might update = Might dps soloing qwz. I don't have much to say here since it went largely as expected... I knocked things all over the place and punched them really hard. It was a lot of fun, and also a bit difficult, and in the end it felt exactly like it should...a brawl \o/ My favorite parts were where I intended to knock something far away just to get it out of the way temporarily, but actually ended up one-shotting it in the process... well that works I guess :D

EDIT: My actually favorite part was pull #2 where I just went sailing over the whole group while aggroing them *facepalm*

https://youtu.be/q1IxDrMu_KU

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=32&n=Knockout Champ&d=1137009FA1EB0330B1J000J801JE00JB03JC00JK01J708JF00JH04JL007B03JO03000000003bhs0tjQ2MO310000000000&e=

herocreator has not been updated, so here's what's missing:
+Pulverizer unergy unlock
+Endorphin Rush Rank 3
+Retaliation: Indomitable
+Haymaker, Reckless damage advantage
+Roomsweeper, Demolishing Strikes
+Uppercut, Setup and Reckless Endangerment

Comments

• Options
    This looks really awesome! Do you think this its possible to create a leveling version of this? That'd be awesome. :D
  • Options
    Or cosmic version ~?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    This looks really awesome! Do you think this its possible to create a leveling version of this? That'd be awesome. :D

The progression as it is on the herocreator thingy should actually be pretty good for leveling up, just stick Pulverizer in right after Enrage and get Endorphin Rush before Bionic Shielding.

Or cosmic version ~?

This is pretty much cosmic ready; has all the Brawler specs and all that. But If you want to cosmic-specialize it more you could swap out Havoc Stomp, Bionic Shielding, Iron Lariet and Endorphin Rush for Conviction, an Active Offense , Resurgence and a self rez since at cosmics you shouldn't need all that constant healing and Havoc Stomp isn't something Cosmics really respond to >.> With that you could still do QWZ, but you would be relying on Resurgence a lot more so it'd be a bit slower.
  • Options
    @spinnytop

Well I wonder what Stt should I reach if I using this build? I currently have 132 con 132 rec and 538 Str. Do I have to adjust my Stt?
  • Options
    @spinnytop

Well I wonder what Stt should I reach if I using this build? I currently have 132 con 132 rec and 538 Str. Do I have to adjust my Stt?

I put everything into Strength personally. Bigger damage and stronger knocks benefit this build greatly. If you're going to focus on Cosmics then definitely put everything into strength.