test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need help with Aegir Master Diver

I have made it my personal quest for some time now to get this perk. So personal, in fact, I feel like my name is becoming Ahab!
Anyway, to achieve this seemingly-elusive perk, the description says "Complete all of the Aegir Diver perks as well as all Lemuria Exploration perks". Fine. As of Tuesday night, these are the perks, in Lemuria, toward the Aegir Master Diver perk, I have completed:

-Aegir Cave Diver
-Aegir Wreck Diver
- Rift-Runner
- Torpedo Run
- Lemurian Cartographer
- Lemurian Explorer
and
- Lemurian Spawn Camper.

Now, according to my perks list, I am NOT missing anything. So, why am I not being awarded the Master Diver Perk? Does someone who has the MAster Diver Perk know if I am missaing any perks, and if so which ones, and what I must still do to accomplish this goal? I tried contacting a GM to see if they knew what the deal was but they told me to check the forums. So, I turn to you good people for help.

PLEASE HELP!! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY ALREADY!!
Thank you for the help, in advance!

Comments

• Options
    spinnefuchsspinnefuchs Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    probably aegir rescue diver, the perk says defend the aegir from lemurian attack, you need to help the divers fight the lemurians over the bow of the sub.
    Post edited by spinnefuchs on
  • Options
    fusheng42fusheng42 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    probably aegir rescue diver, the perk says defend the aegir from lemurian attack, you need to help the divers fight the lemurians over the bow of the sub.

Okay, thanks. I'll try that one. I think i did a similar mission. But, with Lemuria missions... ANYTHING is possible!
    I will post back here once/if I get the perk. (Funny thing is, that one doesn't come up on my in-game list of perks.)
  • Options
    YES! I finally got it! It turns out you have to participate in the 'WATER HAZARDS' zone mission. At a certain point you get some message that the crew of the Aegir feel that you have defended them enough, or something like that. At that point, you are awarded the Aegir Rescue Diver Perk. Coincidentally, for me, I was also awarded the Aegir Master Diver perk, since I did everything else for the perk. It's just a shame this perk does not award a badge after EVERYTHING you had to do to achieve it!
    Well, thank you very much for the help! Now, onto the next!
  • Options
    xparibaxxparibax Posts: 149 Arc User
    I've been having rift runner not perking on the last mmm five characters I ran it on. But my first guy before alert got it just fine. i must be forgetting the trick to that one.

• Options
    I read somewhere you have to go into EVERY nook and corner every spot. Every place you could possibly fit into, go into! I did that, twice, some places three times and finally got that perk! Just keep running the course over and over and even places you think you went to, do it again. And again, and again. eventually it WILL award you that perk! and good luck!
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    I think I am missing one cave on one of my toons. Might be missing more on the other two that I play.

Those caves are such a pain.