- Added Kneepad and Overalls costumes as potential drops from enemies.
- Added Tiara Star costume to the event store.
- Removed Weapon Display devices as drops. We found some critical issues with them and will release them in the near future.
- Added Swift Wings mods as potential drops. These mods increase your flight speed and gain additional effects as they are ranked up.
- Added Destroid Gear as a potential drop. This gear grants damage and resistance bonuses as more pieces are equipped, as well as a Leader Drone pet.
- Added Cloth to Armor Chiton leg accessories costume.
- Added Leather and Cloth to Armor Basic leg accessories costume.
- Added Kneepad Armor Chiton foot accessories costume.
- Added Kneepad Armor Basic foot accessories costume.
- Added Kneepad Armor Mech foot accessories costume.
- Fixed clipping issue with Armor Mech costume.
- Added Leather and Cloth materials to Armor Mech leg accessories costume.
- Added Cloth material to Armor Chiton leg accessories costume.
- Added Overalls pattern to some pants costumes.
- Moved device coloring to the build window. Archetypes now have access to a device window in the character sheet.
- Costume transformations will now display in your powers window and can be individually colored.
- When initially unlocked, players will have to relog or change zones for the costume transform to appear in their powers window and tailor now.
- The debugger has all available costume transforms for testing.
- Rank 9 mods are now Gold quality.
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on