test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20190524.1 - Patriot Event, Costume Transformations

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2019 in PTS - The Archive
Patriot Event
  • Added Kneepad and Overalls costumes as potential drops from enemies.
  • Added Tiara Star costume to the event store.

Destroyer's Factory
  • Removed Weapon Display devices as drops. We found some critical issues with them and will release them in the near future.
  • Added Swift Wings mods as potential drops. These mods increase your flight speed and gain additional effects as they are ranked up.
  • Added Destroid Gear as a potential drop. This gear grants damage and resistance bonuses as more pieces are equipped, as well as a Leader Drone pet.

Costumes
  • Added Cloth to Armor Chiton leg accessories costume.
  • Added Leather and Cloth to Armor Basic leg accessories costume.
  • Added Kneepad Armor Chiton foot accessories costume.
  • Added Kneepad Armor Basic foot accessories costume.
  • Added Kneepad Armor Mech foot accessories costume.
  • Fixed clipping issue with Armor Mech costume.
  • Added Leather and Cloth materials to Armor Mech leg accessories costume.
  • Added Cloth material to Armor Chiton leg accessories costume.
  • Added Overalls pattern to some pants costumes.

UI
  • Moved device coloring to the build window. Archetypes now have access to a device window in the character sheet.

Costume Transformations
  • Costume transformations will now display in your powers window and can be individually colored.
  • When initially unlocked, players will have to relog or change zones for the costume transform to appear in their powers window and tailor now.
  • The debugger has all available costume transforms for testing.

Mods
  • Rank 9 mods are now Gold quality.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    In which gear pieces can the flight speed mods be slotted? (I'm at work and can't check pts atm.)
  • overalls pattern...what exactly does that look like? i don't think i've ever seen that on existing pants before, so i'm assuming it's new

and while you're adding patterns to pants...can we get plaid too? especially for the torn shorts that i don't know the exact name of​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    If the flight mod is a utility mod, that will be amazesauce!
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
  • i would hope it is, since movement speed is usually classed as utility in most games​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Nice update
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    [*] Added Swift Wings mods as potential drops. These mods increase your flight speed and gain additional effects as they are ranked up.
    [/list]

Cosmic utility gear is looking mighty good now with that Swift Wings mod.
    A shame about those weapon display drops tho.

Costume Transformations
    • Costume transformations will now display in your powers window and can be individually colored.
    • When initially unlocked, players will have to relog or change zones for the costume transform to appear in their powers window and tailor now.
    • The debugger has all available costume transforms for testing.
    Oooh, I've been wanting this for a while! No more /powerhue cmd.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 670 Arc User
    What is a powers window. I unlocked all the Transforms from PTS and I could not locate them in Tailor.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    What is a powers window. I unlocked all the Transforms from PTS and I could not locate them in Tailor.
    The powers window is what pops up when you hit 'p'. Did you zone after unlocking the transforms?
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 670 Arc User
    Yes.
  • Show pictures of costume pieces.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    4UeIQJY.jpg
    So an armor set to entice level up to get. Interesting. Oh and thanks for moving the color tab to the Build Menu. This will not reset the custom interface that the player set up on their UI hub and prevent the player from clicking the color hue while trying to click on the device.
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Bug
    Tailor
    Leather and Cloth missing from Armor Basic leg accessories costume on females.

BBCode:
    Suggestion
    Add the Overalls pattern to some skirts as well as the pants it's already on.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    edited May 2019

Destroyer's Factory
    • Added Swift Wings mods as potential drops. These mods increase your flight speed and gain additional effects as they are ranked up.

A useful mod????

tenor.gif

Also thanks for adding better rewards to Destroyer Factory, I shall now proceed to terminate my **** and moaning protocol​​
    Also PERSONAL MAGNIFIERS WERE MOVED FROM THE BACKLOGGED TAB TO UPCOMING ITEMS TAB

OKtGFkF.gif​​
    edited May 2019
    Dunno if a bug, but the flight speed mod doesn't seem to apply to devices that grant flight speed (tested with anti-graviton generator and legacy storm rider). I note (probably not worth doing anything about) that unlike auras, there is nothing pointing out which devices cannot be recolored.
  • The flight speed mod looks like a nice concept. People have long complained about flight being too slow, but it sort of has to be to make other travel powers worth using. This gives those people what they want, while attaching a cost to it, thereby maintaining the usefulness of other travel powers.
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    In most of the content that matters, flight is unusable anyway, so I don't really see much point, but it's something, I guess.
    [NbK]XStorm
    nbkxs wrote: »
    In most of the content that matters, flight is unusable anyway, so I don't really see much point, but it's something, I guess.
    Yeah, fix gravity.
  • bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    Swift Wings mod doesn't appear to be enhancing the Arcane Flight travel power.
    BUG: Costume Transformations aren't unlocking even after changing zones and/or relogging.

I tried multiple times and it still won't show.
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    Can confirm the above. I tried defaulting my costume, creating a new toon, switching zones, relogging, changing characters and nothing worked. The costume transformations dont show up neither in Power window nor in Tailor.
    Now, seeing as the big bois found out this gaem breaking bug and dutyfully reported it, how about we talk about dem personal magnifiers???​​
  • leuchadegoutiereleuchadegoutiere Posts: 136 Arc User
    Can we hope for more material proliferation on costume parts in the future ? There are many which don't even have choice from the basic three ones.
    @Leucha - Cascade, Praise, Gluh, Sanglots, Chernozem, Saadhaka, Ralsershei, La Lice, Cardinale and so on
  • nbkxs wrote: »

Travel powers in general don't function in Cosmic level content. Flight isn't special in that regard, with the sole exception of Eidolon.
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    Costume Transformations

Costume transformations will now display in your powers window and can be individually colored.
    When initially unlocked, players will have to relog or change zones for the costume transform to appear in their powers window and tailor now.
    The debugger has all available costume transforms for testing.

This is a beautiful feature
    BUG: Costume Transformations aren't unlocking even after changing zones and/or relogging.
    I tried multiple times and it still won't show.
    lezard21 wrote: »
    Can confirm the above. I tried defaulting my costume, creating a new toon, switching zones, relogging, changing characters and nothing worked. The costume transformations dont show up neither in Power window nor in Tailor.​​
    I can triple confirm this. I unlock all the transformation and they didn't appear in any of the tailor or Power menu.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Hopefully this new Costume Transformation skadaddle fixes the missing default Transformations on some of the characters....
    :#
    Thanks, Kais. =)
    Post edited by flyingfinn on
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2019

FC.31.20190524.1
    Fixes the issue of unlockable Costume Transforms not displaying.

Note: When testing please check to make sure your build is valid as these will not display if your current build requires you to reset all of your powers (frequently this occurs when transferring to PTS as any unlockable powers that you have unlocked on live but not pts will not carry over).

If you go to a power trainer and get the reset all powers message, you will have to do so to test these out.​​
    Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

FC.31.20190524.1

Note: When testing please check to make sure your build is valid as these will not display if your current build requires you to reset all of your powers (frequently this occurs when transferring to PTS as any unlockable powers that you have unlocked on live but not pts will not carry over).

If you go to a power trainer and get the reset all powers message, you will have to do so to test these out.​​

Well, they're unlocking now but I can't seem to edit the colors. /Powerhue command is disabled and I don't' have any hue boxes in the Powers window. Maybe I'll just let the LTS players test this out.
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    edited May 2019

FC.31.20190524.1
    Yeah, this fix the listing. Thanks.
    Well, they're unlocking now but I can't seem to edit the colors. /Powerhue command is disabled and I don't' have any hue boxes in the Powers window. Maybe I'll just let the LTS players test this out.
    LTS player here. Yep, there are color panels on my end. They seem to work fine and change the color of the transformation.
    elpiNwl.jpg

• psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    All i need now is a pitch fork and a big sow pig side kick "get her chalet, that'll do pig that'll do"
    screenshot-2019-05-26-09-24-10.jpg
  • You could use the Trident skin for a pitchfork.
  • shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User
    Can we get some star earrings to go with that Tiara, please?
    <Gives huge sad eyes>
  • Yay! I like all this. Now we just need elbow pads to go with all these new kneepads x.x
  • williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
    Lovely additions. :) Is it intended for the Swing Wings mod to not affect flight devices? Little sad if so, but you can't miss what was never there. X) Looking forward to device-coloring in particular.
    Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
    Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
    Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
    Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!
  • leuchadegoutiereleuchadegoutiere Posts: 136 Arc User
    Is the tiara only on Top Accessory slot ? Would be cool to be in Headwear too, like other tiaras and crowns;
    @Leucha - Cascade, Praise, Gluh, Sanglots, Chernozem, Saadhaka, Ralsershei, La Lice, Cardinale and so on
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    Suggestion: Create Flag RAD Sphere travel power for the Patriotic Event

I mean... it's tradition almost every year the store getting a new TP

Patriot Event
    Added Kneepad and Overalls costumes as potential drops from enemies.
    Added Tiara Star costume to the event store.
    AWESOME! Thank you for finally making the Overalls available for players!
    I can finally be SUPER MARIO! WOOHOO xBxUiby.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • horripilantehorripilante Posts: 320 Arc User
    Could the side wings/ parts from the Drone head also be made optional, like the eyes or the crest?

screenshot-2019-05-28-21-44-14.jpg
  • ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    Yay! I like all this. Now we just need elbow pads to go with all these new kneepads x.x

We have elbow pads
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Could the side wings/ parts from the Drone head also be made optional, like the eyes or the crest?

Those would look great as separate Side Accessory parts​​
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Is the tiara only on Top Accessory slot ? Would be cool to be in Headwear too, like other tiaras and crowns;

:+1:

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • talaparitalapari Posts: 14 Arc User

:+1:

I totally agree, it would keep things in order too. Although they have several of the crowns in Top Accessory slot as well. lol
    uc?id=1hYNDw2qpS_hNp9F__9OJHsJoL5wtuDdm
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »

Those would look great as separate Side Accessory parts​​

i think there is a drop for sides very much like that in the game, i got them once just don't remember where.
  • noxicosis#9376 noxicosis Posts: 16 Arc User
    there is, It drops from Destroids very rarely
    2c6AVD3.png
    The Fish Queen
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Bug:

The new KNEEPAD foot accessory is not showing up in the foot accessory tab for male models in the tailor. It is showing just fine for female characters
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
This discussion has been closed.