Options

___

gavicimal#5884 gavicimal Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2023 in Champions Online Discussion
Post edited by gavicimal#5884 on

Comments

• Options
    Also, if you were to take a shot of alcohol for every time my mouth makes a "click" noise in this video, your liver would fail. So I'm incredibly sorry for that. :#
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    Nice work on the video. All the events should have a video like this for anyone new to the game.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    "Missions and Content" makes more sense for this. That's where I normally see guides for content. If you ask, a mod might move the thread for you.​​
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    Also you should request this video be added to the guides megathread...

heck a lot of guides should be added to the guides megathread o3o it hasn't been updated in ages​​
  • Options
    gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    Absolutely love how this video is presented!
    What program did you use to edit this?
  • Options
    spinnytop wrote: »
    "Missions and Content" makes more sense for this. That's where I normally see guides for content. If you ask, a mod might move the thread for you.​​

Ah, see, I had no idea that even existed. Thanks for the info!
    Absolutely love how this video is presented!
    What program did you use to edit this?

I used DemoRecord to film parts of the video, and I used Sony VEGAS Pro 14 for editing. I managed to snag it on sale in a Humble Bundle roughly a year or so ago. I'm glad you liked its presentation. It makes me happy to hear that.
    lezard21 wrote: »
    Also you should request this video be added to the guides megathread...

heck a lot of guides should be added to the guides megathread o3o it hasn't been updated in ages​​

Duly noted!

Also, my apologies to everyone for a late response. I don't know why I expected Arc to email me when I received a forum response. My bad!
  • Options
    guyhumual wrote: »
    Nice work on the video. All the events should have a video like this for anyone new to the game.

Thank you! =)