test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, how about that Eido fix?

Get off your butts and fix what's supposed to be the ultimate culmination of the game already. Or at least give us "We're planning on getting to that sometime this year." Instead of keeping the player base completely in the dark.

And no, just because he's beatable now doesn't mean he's not broken.

Comments

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Devs: "We don't know how to fix this, but you guys adapted already so that's a load off our plate now. Good job, players!"
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    Well, bugged reds mostly make him easier, so it's a bug in our favor.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    Probably it should be scrapped completely at this point and be rebuilt from scratch. Sometimes you have to destroy the village in order to save it.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Probably it should be scrapped completely at this point and be rebuilt from scratch. Sometimes you have to destroy the village in order to save it.

Yeah, that might be the thing they really need to do. Especially as far as Eido himself goes.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Yeah he's back to being too easy to farm, they need to fix that.​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    *gets on board the Eido farm train*

Whoo whoo!
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    Yes. Remove Eido until a real solution can be implemented. I mean, Destroyer's Factory was locked because it wasn't working right. He's broken and frustrating. I want to vomit a little in disgust whenever I even see the word Eidolon anymore, even outside of CO.

Seriously. You done goofed. Admit it. Fix it for real.
  • flagpole#4268 flagpole Posts: 38 Arc User
    I want to vomit a little in disgust whenever I even see the word Eidolon anymore, even outside of CO.

How dramatic
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    Yes. Remove Eido until a real solution can be implemented. I mean, Destroyer's Factory was locked because it wasn't working right. He's broken and frustrating. I want to vomit a little in disgust whenever I even see the word Eidolon anymore, even outside of CO.

Seriously. You done goofed. Admit it. Fix it for real.

LOL, taking it a bit far there aren't ya chief?
  • kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    I don't think there's a point to making any big changes to the fight without adding more rewards.
    Yes. Remove Eido until a real solution can be implemented.

Uh, here's a thought... how about you just don't do Eido, instead of trying to take him away from everybody who does it. If you hate it so much, just stay away. Comparing it to destroyer factory is comparing apples to lego blocks. Eido may have some bugs but fact is that it can be reliably completed, hence no reason whatsoever to lock it up.
    kamokami wrote: »
    I don't think there's a point to making any big changes to the fight without adding more rewards.

Well, thing is there are new people who started doing Eido, so the whole "Only bored vets do Eido" thing isn't the case anymore. I do agree that there is no point to making any big changes to the fight... but even with new rewards that's the case, since the fight functions perfectly fine as is.​​
    The thing is, I WANT to do Eido. I willing to work for the 50 kills perk.

However, I can't stand the disgusting state the fight's in now.

FIX.
    IT.
    DEVS.
  • kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Well, thing is there are new people who started doing Eido, so the whole "Only bored vets do Eido" thing isn't the case anymore. I do agree that there is no point to making any big changes to the fight... but even with new rewards that's the case, since the fight functions perfectly fine as is.​​

"Only bored vets bother to organize and unlock Eido" isn't the case anymore? Roles required for the fight to go anywhere like CC and MT and high burst DPS are being filled by new people that don't have the rewards they want from the fight? I must be missing a lot of runs.
    edited March 2019
    kamokami wrote: »
    "Only bored vets bother to organize and unlock Eido" isn't the case anymore? Roles required for the fight to go anywhere like CC and MT and high burst DPS are being filled by new people that don't have the rewards they want from the fight? I must be missing a lot of runs.

You did miss a lot of runs, things were pretty nuts for a bit there and lots of new faces showed up. As usual events caused things to quiet down but as you remember that was the case even before.

However, I can't stand the disgusting state the fight's in now.

I mean sure the bug makes the fight easier but no reason to be so upset about it o3o it's not as if the fight fundamentally changed because of it, so if you hate its current state then you must have always hated the fight.​​
  • theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    I think he does need better rewards ((regardless of his encounter being changed from its current state)).

He is the climax of the game, it would be nice if the rewards felt the same. A powerful BoE device that used his theme would be a good incentive. Maybe something like a small player version of his Geyser attack. It would probably need a less than .5% drop rate since eido is highly farmable.
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    Are people still doing Eido? I am usually most on very early morning (east coast time) or late afternoon. Maybe they happen late at night (for me)? Just haven;t heard of any or seen any groups in QWZ at times I am on.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!