test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

State of the game.

2»

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    Which will, for no easily explained reason, break all of the mounts in Neverwinter and cause every starship in STO to appear as a Negh'var cruiser.

You know, it actually wouldn't surprise me if there was code being used in other parts of the game that is somehow tied just to the mesh itself.​​
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Might be a good idea to release Grond Revamp with Might Revamp. I highly doubt it tho since I presume Kaiz doesn't like to mess with Grond's coding because of his jumping schtick.

She should probably just make Grond the same as the other 3 cosmics.

My prediction is that they are going to just rip all of his coding out, and just take the model, and add completely fresh code.​​
    Which will, for no easily explained reason, break all of the mounts in Neverwinter and cause every starship in STO to appear as a Negh'var cruiser.

Won't lie, all the ships appearing as Negh'vars would be funny for a while.
  • kaosarcannakaosarcanna Posts: 124 Arc User
    Might be a good idea to release Grond Revamp with Might Revamp. I highly doubt it tho since I presume Kaiz doesn't like to mess with Grond's coding because of his jumping schtick.

My prediction is that they are going to just rip all of his coding out, and just take the model, and add completely fresh code.​​

If they were to do that I'd hope they'd use his look from the anniversary screen. THAT's a cool looking Grond.
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    nbkxs wrote: »
    Please just fix archery so it's actually useful.

You spelled Wind wrong o3o​​

You spelled force wrong...

You spelled Earth wrong...
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
    nbkxs wrote: »
    Please just fix archery so it's actually useful.

You spelled Wind wrong o3o

You spelled force wrong...

You spelled Earth wrong...

You spelled "The LFG System" wrong o3o​​
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    And the award for Vague Comment That Could Be About Literally Anybody goes to... ealford o3o​​

Actually both comments are spot on . . . for just about any mmo. (Ealford and the one before)
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User

Could the Grond Clone coding be used as a starting point? That NPC already has more interesting mechanics than traditional Grond, anyway.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
    Could the Grond Clone coding be used as a starting point? That NPC already has more interesting mechanics than traditional Grond, anyway.

It would be amusing to see a bunch of people stumbling through his gas patches.​​
  • hah#7468 hah Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @spinnytop said:
    > And the award for Vague Comment That Could Be About Literally Anybody goes to... ealford o3o​​

Irony at it's finest. Sis Boom Bah.
    hah#7468 wrote: »
    > @spinnytop said:
    > And the award for Vague Comment That Could Be About Literally Anybody goes to... ealford o3o

Congrats on your first post. I'm glad it's about me ^_^​​
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    hah#7468 wrote: »
    > @spinnytop said:
    > And the award for Vague Comment That Could Be About Literally Anybody goes to... ealford o3o

Congrats on your first post. I'm glad it's about me ^_^

You love it even if it's a post banging heads with you! tiger-49.gif​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"