What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CO MEMES

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,308 Arc User
    The Five Stages Of Furry...

Egnp3Ec.png
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • avianosavianos Posts: 4,879 Arc User
    edited January 6
    Just to clarify, anime girl/boys with animal ears/tail/paws are not furry.
    Literally humans with just animal cosplay accessories
    This is why I hate Neko girls​​
    An Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable but farms way to much to archieve that
    Playing as EVERYTHING but Superheroes (BUT they are my Heroes) Eternal Silver since 1 February 2011
    Currently playing with 72+ Characters (7 ATs, 65 FFs) Loving all of them, ALTitis for Life
    JsAOT3l.png​​
    An Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable but farms way to much to archieve that
    Playing as EVERYTHING but Superheroes (BUT they are my Heroes) Eternal Silver since 1 February 2011
    Currently playing with 72+ Characters (7 ATs, 65 FFs) Loving all of them, ALTitis for Life
    edited January 6
    ixzguU9.png?1​​
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 15,769 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    Literally humans with just animal cosplay accessories
    This is why I hate Neko girls
    2qi2k4.jpg​​
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,210 Arc User
    Furry isn’t appearance...it’s in your soul.
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    I am pro manimals for sure... I mean it is right there in the lore...

Also avianos' always sunny memes made me laugh. A+

Manimals! Who would make one of those....
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,337 Arc User
    menton.png
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    Out of curiosity, are Dogz considered Manimals?
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    Bluh....I hate you
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,683 Arc User

I believe they prefer “lycan-curious”.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,714 Arc User
    Manimals are created by Dr. Moreau's genetic engineering. Dogz… are werewolves. In fact it was Therakiel who transformed the Dogz.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    IgnoreKnockResist.png​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User

Dogz are lycans(werewolves) so no they are not manimals…

as others have pointed out before me.

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    Manimals are created by Dr. Moreau's genetic engineering. Dogz… are werewolves. In fact it was Therakiel who transformed the Dogz.

Huh, I thought werewolves were a mutation in the nature in CO lore. I assumed werewolves could be manimals since they're technically just man-animals as well. Well anyway, back to topic...

2qpkzu.jpg
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,337 Arc User

Huh, I thought werewolves were a mutation in the nature in CO lore. I assumed werewolves could be manimals since they're technically just man-animals as well.

The way that CO lore works is that all magick and legends of the past were real. Merlin was actually a badass wizard who could scry and do alchemy and whatever. Moses actually did part an entire sea and Jesus was so influental that the gods themselves had to reconsider doing miracles and stuff after he died. I have no idea if this is actually in the lore since I don't own any sourcebook @thundrax1974 please confirm, but I'm guessing that there might've even been some drop of truth to stuff like the Salem witch trials.

Every single conspiracy theory has a drop of truth to it, and Champs sources from just about every mythology and pantheon imagineable. The prevailing reason that bio-engineering mad scientists can even exist was because of a botched cabal ritual performed in the 1940s that weakened the bonds of reality, basically meaning that any heroes with a basis in technology or scientific means could now just handwave in order to explain why there's just now some people out there who can throw firebolts or fly.

So in other words, Werewolves have been around since the early-middle ages biting the heck out of peasants, and Therakiel probably got Valerian or whatever to find something like the last strand of lycanthropy to give to the Dogz. Meanwhile Moreau is based off of really old science-fiction, so the way he makes his manimals is purely by 'scientific' means - of course, scientific by way of the weakened laws of physics that are now in place thanks to world-war-II-era cultists screwing up.

The lore's generally really nice about this kind of stuff because it was designed firsthand to be a setting where players could just write down whatever bullcrap into their bio they wanted for a tabletop session, and there really wouldn't be any grounds for a GM to say no. If you want to be a pink-doge genetic experiment that learned how to use magnums then I guess you could. Not that I would. That'd be silly.

How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    Thread2.png​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,387 Arc User
    edited January 10
    Meme template for patch note usage
    ​​
    Guides are gone RIP
  • flagpole#4268 flagpole Posts: 38 Arc User
    lezard21 wrote: »

What's funny is that I can hear Aleks screaming in that gif
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 15,769 Arc User

What's funny is that I can hear Aleks screaming in that gif

I can hear him dumping in his pants o3o​​
    edited January 10
    What is the source of this screaming animated man you keep posting? :V​​
  • flagpole#4268 flagpole Posts: 38 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    What is the source of this screaming animated man you keep posting? :V​​

It's one of Uberhaxornova's Animated Classics, Nova Block Theater
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,387 Arc User
    ​​
    Guides are gone RIP
    Didn't know what to tag the guy in the suit as so I left him blank! Newcomer perhaps?
    buO4rE8.png
    Unrelated, I couldn't get into Regular Show​​
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,071 Arc User