What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

9th Anniversary email gift pack

2»

Comments

• Options
    dreadjaws2dreadjaws2 Posts: 58 Arc User
    So, I'm assuming you have to launch the game through the Arc launcher for these items to show up in-game, am I right?
  • Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Posts: 63 Arc User
    dreadjaws2 wrote: »
    So, I'm assuming you have to launch the game through the Arc launcher for these items to show up in-game, am I right?

No, it doesn't matter how you launch the game, but you have to enter the code through Arc or the web link.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

Once you have successfully redeemed the code it should show up in the Zen store bonus tab however you launched the game.
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    The thing is, despite being advertised as a "9th anniversary celebration pack", ingame it's actually the "Welcome Back" pack. So if you've already redeemed one of those, you can't redeem another one​​
  • Options
    nighthunter52nighthunter52 Posts: 1 Arc User
    When I entered the code manually it wouldn't go through. When I copy pasted it, it worked.
  • Options
    dreadjaws2dreadjaws2 Posts: 58 Arc User

No, it doesn't matter how you launch the game, but you have to enter the code through Arc or the web link.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

Once you have successfully redeemed the code it should show up in the Zen store bonus tab however you launched the game.
    You are correct. Entering the code on the website did nothing, but as soon as I did it through the Arc client it got accepted, even if I logged in through Steam.

• Options
    combatclown81combatclown81 Posts: 86 Arc User
    Got a reply. Mine was a level 40 version and only one of my 40s could open it. the glitterbomb is bound so its useless to the character I opened it with. I did get a character slot as "one of the following" so I'm cool with that. The gear was level 40 Courageous set.
  • Options
    combatclown81combatclown81 Posts: 86 Arc User

Never have used arc launcher and never will. It's a welcome back thing sent out at random to people who haven't logged in for some time. I didn't think I'd been away that long but then again I don't know what the criteria was.