test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero for Hire

oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
I'm a retired player who use to beat up the bullies in PvP games. Is your clan looking to hire such an epic player? PM me for info. Purchase of such a Hero for Hire gets you: 1) a dedicated evening weeknight player who joins your supergroup, 2) build ideas, 3) keyboard macros for suggested PvP builds and 4) your own personal bodyguard in Hero Games or team duels.

Comments

• oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    Aww, no love for the Malware? You don't even know my fee! ;D
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    If you had mentioned running TA or something like that I'd be interested u3u pvp is ded yo
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    Very sad to say but the build for endgame grinding doesn't work in PvP and PvP specialized build doesn't work well for any other contents. And time for doing PvP won't profit.

Yes I still want several PvP perks such like 'King of zombies' for one and 'Angel' for several toons but so impossible. o3o
    :anguished:
    Let's expect for a contents such like 'Civil War' in future. o3o
  • rafahil893rafahil893 Posts: 50 Arc User
    oobtree wrote: »
    I'm a retired player who use to beat up the bullies in PvP games. Is your clan looking to hire such an epic player? PM me for info. Purchase of such a Hero for Hire gets you: 1) a dedicated evening weeknight player who joins your supergroup, 2) build ideas, 3) keyboard macros for suggested PvP builds and 4) your own personal bodyguard in Hero Games or team duels.

Someone hire hims so I can gib him in front of his employer

• thewinxfairythewinxfairy Posts: 70 Arc User
    monaahiru wrote: »
    Yes I still want several PvP perks such like 'King of zombies' for one and 'Angel' for several toons but so impossible. o3o

I want The Angel perk too! I'll send you a pm in game... (btw, fellow SG mate @thewinxfairy)

I'm @monaahiru6 in game. Take care, 'Angel' perk is over so much deadly days...
    monaahiru wrote: »

I want The Angel perk too! I'll send you a pm in game... (btw, fellow SG mate @thewinxfairy)

• kurskikurski Posts: 25 Arc User
    Bro I'm gonna look at this post and ..fade into the dark corner and lmao.
    I get the feeling that some people responding don't know how Oobtree is or how he played o3o​​
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I get the feeling that some people responding don't know how Oobtree is or how he played o3o​​

Or they do, but don't give a rats **** about pvp anymore. . . (Or ever did)
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    just for curiosity how much is your fee?​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
    edited August 2018
    darqaura2 wrote: »
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I get the feeling that some people responding don't know how Oobtree is or how he played o3o

Or they do, but don't give a rats **** about pvp anymore. . . (Or ever did)

Well if they don't care about pvp then why are they talking about fighting him? You gotta pvp to do that o3o​​
    > @naciiito said:
    > just for curiosity how much is your fee?​​

One miilllliioooon dollars.
  • gamesbx#1264 gamesbx Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2018
    Great! that pic
  • lucas#4592 lucas Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2022
    :) Hero games are my favourite and some may look like monsters, girl hero are more famous and even dress up games like princess and fashion also interested to play especially for girls
    https://cutedressup.com/categories/dress-up-games