test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Player Created Custom Face Thread

Hello CO forums, here's a post I hope will be contributed to and stickied.

If you've ever found yourself asking someone how they achieved a certain look, (be it with makeup or slider proportions) then let's make this thread a reference guide for people looking to create specific kinds of faces.

The idea is to create a custom face, give it a unique name, then post two pictures; one of the custom face and the other a screenshot of the slider bars. Share and show off your skills in this thread.

Comments

• beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    So something like this maybe?
    GmH0qAH.jpg

• Yes, excellent submission! What do you call it?
    The character in the picture is called Beez. So I will call it Beez.

• i just want to see some male face designs that don't look like they have down syndrome, or any other kind of mental impairment​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    I only have one male character who doesn't wear a mask all the time and the face sliders for him have only been tweaked around a little bit but here he is anyway:

EzTBvHs.png
    I call this one Equinox

• i just want to see some male face designs that don't look like they have down syndrome, or any other kind of mental impairment​​

So you don't want the Foxbat face made available to players? :p
  • that isn't mental impairment...just really, REALLY disturbing​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Took her mask and shoulder pads off for a better view of her face. I'll call this face build "Ebony".

1x0582r.jpg
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
    Those pulled from bluhman's old CoX template attempts? You might want to redo them with the tailors current ability to show the numbers of the scales but this is still useful.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Sadly the sliders benefit for more villanous faces than the heroic.
    But, like in comics the villains have more variety, than just a squarejawed dogooders. :#
    (i'll try to dig up the facesliders i've saved along the years.)
    1422f7ef_d11c_4f6b_a58c_ac5042f3ed7f_zpsadzehdcl.jpgbbb7d6a6_e1c7_40f0_8d67_a23558887704_zpstqir3tmx.jpg
    7430648a_f186_4b74_906f_12faef54766b_zpsuoaum6l4.jpg373776ff_7315_4013_867e_61fac5fe7b87_zpsijqqrnda.jpg
    afe482fa_abd7_4616_8bba_13b1fce8af2f_zpsd5vgkj8r.jpg80e6f0ed_8d6c_4285_8f6a_20bb127f77d4_zpsao77o3ai.jpg
    81f2f8f5_c09e_4591_b70a_2b330a4cc735_zpscorrjsve.jpg0d9b27f8_ea38_4c95_ab9f_ea38822128ad_zpsdvd0sqwj.jpg
    Post edited by flyingfinn on
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
    This is Daphne and this is her face. Well, all of my characters are pretty much the same. I just fiddle around with the eye size for different characters.
    bkyfSk9.jpg

Going with "Freedom" for this one (since I'm using new aliases instead of the actual character names:

hqTvWL4.jpg
    Using the Stern detail face.
    zemmax wrote: »
    I just fiddle around with the eye size for different characters.

Changing the eye size actually does a lot to alter the look of the face. I tend to err on shrinking them compared to the default.

-Sterga
  • jebidiahbeetus#4643 jebidiahbeetus Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Request: I would like somebody to please recreate this person in CO:

1674080.jpg

I want to make a revamp of my lockbox idea and plan to include this as a Loyal Sidekick concept.
    I might attempt it but CO has an issue where it's way easier to make exaggerated faces than normal faces. It's the things like hair and such that will help the look. Also, there's the issue that the devs may not take the look as is for the suggestion and deliberately shift it to their own tastes (or to avoid legalities).

-Sterga
    An attempt:
    Lucky_Harry.jpg
    Costume_Zamuel_Now_Lucky_Harry_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_584942212.jpg

-Sterga