Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 2/15/2018

2»

Comments

• Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    BUG:
    Fingerless Gloves description erroneously state that it's for the Bracer part when it is actually for the Hands
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

BUG:
    Fingerless Gloves description erroneously state that it's for the Bracer part when it is actually for the Hands

Yeah, they got it mixed up with one of the Oni Slayer piece descriptions.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Red Snake, Green Dragon has returned. Thank you for fixing that. :)​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • Options
    hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
    Is this a bug for me or is Devastating Strike supposed to cost 165 Energy? Because that is insane! I can barely make it trigger using Rush but for a Melee UP you would think it would have a much smaller Energy Cost than other UP who get fired off at considerably less.
  • Options
    organicmuhyorganicmuhy Posts: 18 Arc User
    > @hasukurobi said:
    > Is this a bug for me or is Devastating Strike supposed to cost 165 Energy? Because that is insane! I can barely make it trigger using Rush but for a Melee UP you would think it would have a much smaller Energy Cost than other UP who get fired off at considerably less.

It only uses 80 energy on my Dodge tank, and the only CDiscount she has is gear+1 gambler's
  • Options

> @hasukurobi said:

> Is this a bug for me or is Devastating Strike supposed to cost 165 Energy? Because that is insane! I can barely make it trigger using Rush but for a Melee UP you would think it would have a much smaller Energy Cost than other UP who get fired off at considerably less.

It only uses 80 energy on my Dodge tank, and the only CDiscount she has is gear+1 gambler's

Really? I do not have much CR at all and yeah it costs me 165 Energy to activate it. I am sensing a bug. Same is true for a friend of mine.
  • Options
    Here is a screen capture of it without my Toggle on. I do have it at Rank 3. Devastating Strike.
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    C4UiGU9.jpg

If that raised hand were just positioned differently, it would look like he was about to throw a javelin.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    Bug
    Kigatilik

The fix to the dog's AI pathing has cause them to go nuts and spasm all over the place making CCing them and killing them a chore

Bug
    Open Palm Strike

Open Palm Strike's advantage applies Devoid but doesn't refresh it. You have to wait till it expires to use Open Palm Strike again to reapply. This is probably not intentional since every other power that applies a debuff also refreshes it
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    BUG: under partial . it's got the missing arms bug which used to be jackets
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User

> @hasukurobi said:

Really? I do not have much CR at all and yeah it costs me 165 Energy to activate it. I am sensing a bug. Same is true for a friend of mine.
    It all depends on how you're spec'd and modded. I have it on a toon costing around 80 energy. that's with my form and my TP active too. either take a look at a high rank Rec or I think Int mods might help you. not super sure on that though.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    The Electricity and Fire revamps really left me dissapointed in the past to be honest and almost killed my interest for the game because they were so BORING
    but I have to say Overall I REALLY like the Martial Art update

The powers updates are better than I was expecting and provides new combos and my Dodge tank didn't seem to got nerfed at all (still not going to do endgame with Dodge)

The Oni Slayer costume is set is Gorgeous (compared to the Blazing set that was MEH, im sorry if you liked it but that set did nothing for me) I have already found a lot of uses for the pants on 6 characters (i love dem pants)

The Oni Slayer BELT is a good substitute to the Sacred Ropes backpiece costume piece I suggested and was locked behind Gold Vendor paywall... I will always be UPSET about this, ALWAYS pig-30.gif

The Belt Accessory also got a NEW costume piece? what magic is that? I thought the category was doomed to be unused because of the spagheti code Cryptic North left :open_mouth:

I LOVE the Devastating Strike ultimate, it feels and acts powerful
    and my Favorite Event, High Noon, is back as well, I can get the costume pieces I missed during vacation
    I have yet to fully test all the powers and their new synergies and bugs because I want to play the Event :sweat_smile:

Overall I like this update, my only complains
    1. We didn't get new KICK powers, Major Sin here
    2. Stroic Flight drop rate is abysmal
    3. New Power: Bladed Cyclone ANOTHER FREAKING CHAIN RESKIN Yeah gotta love those, tottally not the same Cookie cutter bs powers mmm yes

Suggestion: Can we please have a Variation of Oni Slayer Gi WITHOUT the chest plate? I want to show off my character's MANLY CHEST

Sidenote: Why are the forums turn the word Dissapointed into a freaking Emoji? dissapointed​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Is it?

Disappointed

EDIT: Looks OK to me. Of course, I spelled it right but that shouldn't matter.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Curse you Dyslexia, you made a fool of me once again dissapointed
    Please No Bully​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    If the drop rates for anything useful/substantially rewarding are going to be so low, could the xp reward for High Noon at leaset 4be increased to match the xp reward from other events? Imo, given the 8 mile lasso pull and the overtuned bosses the rewards are underwelming.
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    When did the vet's bag get changed? Either way: Woo! It's been bugging me for so long that the last row was short. I hate when bags have an uneven row.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    I would prefer if the high noon xp wasn't higher than it is. All that does is encourage lowbie leeches from making the event much harder for everyone else by being dead weight.​​
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    nbkxs said:

I would prefer if the high noon xp wasn't higher than it is. All that does is encourage lowbie leeches from making the event much harder for everyone else by being dead weight.​​

Pftt... it's not like you need 50 people to win....
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    nbkxs said:

At lvl 19 even with the double xp buff it was only 12k. They could atleast make it appropriate for the level of toons that are suppose to be leveling through the zone.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    High Noon in general has a problem with its rewards not matching its difficulty. Desert Mechanon, without the towers, is fairly typical event boss power level, and keeping a tower clear is comparable difficulty to keeping orbs clear in Nightmare Invasion -- but there's three towers. There's also very little you can do for the event during off-hours. Despite all that, the rewards are... fairly meh.
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User

High Noon in general has a problem with its rewards not matching its difficulty. Desert Mechanon, without the towers, is fairly typical event boss power level, and keeping a tower clear is comparable difficulty to keeping orbs clear in Nightmare Invasion -- but there's three towers. There's also very little you can do for the event during off-hours. Despite all that, the rewards are... fairly meh.

I honestly wish we can just sell AFs to vendors so there's some Gs to be gained from collecting those trash. I know we can exchange them for event tokens, but I ain't collecting a trio for that. I already have tons of mods piled in my bank/inv.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User

Despite all that, the rewards are... fairly meh.

Well fewer skulls, so that's a plus, but I've already unlocked all the new stuff this year and so if I ever get a drop, and I'm averaging about 8 runs a day since it started without ever getting a drop, I don't imagine it'll be anything I want. Unless I get a vehicle.
  • Options
    Action Figurines are pretty trash TBH​​
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Tireless: Utility slot. Restores energy when you defeat a foe (same as Energetic).

So, I notice we now have two mods with the same name. A Tireless Defense Core that gives energy when taking damage, and this new Tireless Utility mod that gives energy when defeating an enemy. I suggest renaming one of the mods to "Invigoration" to avoid confusion.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    chaelk wrote: »
    BUG: under partial . it's got the missing arms bug which used to be jackets

Could you go into more detail on this?​​
  • Options
    wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    Do you plan on adding the stuff from the Alien Invader lockbox in the Collector's store?
  • Options
    xacchaeusxacchaeus Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    BUG: the medals (at least the "Sun Medal") floats about 2" (in scale) above the chest (also confirmed with the prize medal)
    Post edited by xacchaeus on