test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Werewolves or Hunters?

deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
edited October 2017 in Champions Online Discussion
Which of the two BITE teams do you prefer? This could be thematic, lore-based, or by their playstyle. All up to you.
Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Werewolves or Hunters? 14 votes

Werewolves
64%
legendarylycan#5411pantagruel01riveroceanealford1985random909opalflamespinnytopchaosdrgnz43dreadjaws2 9 votes
Hunters
35%
aesicaphazeunrevanantmorituridarekliftarrancidmojo#7824 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Werewolves
    because if it isn't obvious why...you're blind​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Hunters
    Hunters because I don't have to use a ****ing become device to kill the quest requirement mobs. :D​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    Neither, thankfully I can continue to ignore that terrible event since I go the achieves surrounding it the first time it came out to get the celestial powerset.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    55c.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Werewolves
    Hunters look stupid and use stupid guns that look dumb. Also werewolves fight better. Who made the Hunter's mechanics? Same person who made old Laser Sword? `D`
  • Options
    shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    I choose my character :p
    Because they have more powers built in =)
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    Both are pretty godawful. The wolf is probably the lesser of the two terribles but who wants to play use a horrible become device when you got free forms or archetypes?
  • Options
    dreadjaws2dreadjaws2 Posts: 58 Arc User
    Werewolves
    I mean, it's like making someone choose between a superhero and a police officer. While both capable of doing the job, one is far cooler than the other.

Not much love for this event, though. Frankly, the only enjoyment I got out of it was being able to repeatedly maim Watchdog.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Werewolves
    spinnytop said:

Hunters look stupid and use stupid guns that look dumb. Also werewolves fight better. Who made the Hunter's mechanics? Same person who made old Laser Sword? `D`

Depends what you mean by old Laser Sword. BITE dates back to way before Gentleman Crush.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Neither. This kind of coercive PVP is just a bad idea.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Werewolves

Depends what you mean by old Laser Sword. BITE dates back to way before Gentleman Crush.

Well then we know where he got his inspiration.
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    So much focus on the event, not enough on the factions.

I am disappointed with the pessimism.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!