test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hey Marvel... wa happon? o3o

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User

I mean if they had been subtle about it that would have been neat... but this is like beating people over the head with a huge sack of bricks while yelling "I'M HITTING YOU WITH A HUGE SACK OF BRICKS ARE YOU GETTING THIS?". Wa happon? o3o

Comments

• aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Meanwhile, on tumblr...

XBJJwdp.gif​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    Holy wow. This is terrible writing.

I get the whole feminism thing, it's great, but this is some of the clumsiest writing. If you weren't calling out Marvel specifically I'd swear you yanked this off of deviantart.

(The art isn't great, the only part I think is good is the background on the first panel of the second page. Those colors are great.)

(I'm also not the best artist in the world but I can have my opinions!)

(Colors is the thing I'm worst at in art.)

(This post is not 90% about me!)
    biffsig.jpg
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Absorbing Man speaking the truth, what most Marvel fans are just thinking.
    The Truth.
    Come at me, fembro. :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    But so ham fisted. They didn't address it artfully, they did this in the least elegant way possible. Like I wouldn't be surprised if the page flip is a two page spread of Thor taking a shiny, sparkly **** on both of them.
    biffsig.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Doesn't really make sense for Titania. I can see Mary deciding to be relatively gentle when pummeling Thor because of reasons like this. But simply giving up? no. We're talking about the same woman who used to beat up She-hulk seemingly once a week!
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    This is why I gave up on most comic books after 2000.

Anyone know if the Marvel Unlimited interface has improved? I had a subscription for a year a couple years back so that I could read Avengers 1-500. I might have kept the subscription but the interface was just awful.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited September 2017

This type of s&^t is why no one buys Marvel comics anymore and as a retailer of comics books and comic book accessories its really *&^%ing me off.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    nepht said:

This type of s&^t is why no one buys Marvel comics anymore and as a retailer of comics books and comic book accessories its really *&^%ing me off.

So what.. not even feminists come in to buy them?
  • themightydorkthemightydork Posts: 63 Arc User
    Yes the writing is ham fisted in the extreme but why bring it up now and not when the issue was released? Isn't this from 2 years ago? The internet had it's rant then.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Well apparently not everyone heard about it so we're talking about it now o3o
    spinnytop said:

nepht said:

So what.. not even feminists come in to buy them?
    Not even once.

They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I'm so glad to not hear any about Moe Moe Q.
    Da Reflection???

Is Japanese ANIME invading American comics in the US or American comics invading ANIME?
    So I posted Ninja Slayer Gif here. o3o

NO. I don't border line any moe.

When it comes to Marvel bashing we are noobs and scrubs. Some FGC savagery from r/kappa.
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User

But I liek The Reflaction wave one. o3o